Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that KX, Grant, and Drac are all town, since if Celever wanted to tie up the votes to reduce the chance of him getting lynched he'd not want to tie it up with another scum and risk them getting lynched.

##TEAMROWLET: Scattered Mind

I think you're pretty suspicious. Why did you only bring up the case on Drac when we were already deadlocked?

Important deadchat stuff:
Jabberwock said:
TGK: "I gave the Crime Scene Set to Celever N1. He mentioned the following day that he had been given a 1-off gravedigging role by a third party, which I assume was me. I tried to give a Wright Way Set to bbninjas N2, but I was roleblocked by a 'coarse wet thing', which I assume was a toupée. I tried to give the same to scattered mind N3, but I died."

PMJ said:
Squirtle Squad is still scum; push his lynch.

bbninjas said:
I'm 90% sure grant is scum. For some reason, my evidence never flipped, but here is what it was:

"Evidence: Thalassa’s Bracelet

This bracelet, which was given to you by your mother, has the power to see through people’s lies by examining them closely. Whenever you use Chords of Steel, you will be notified if the last 3 posts by the player you targeted contain any lies in them."

This is how I knew Jabberwock was town. I blocked grant last night and my Evidence returned with:

"You used your vocal chords to paralyse Grantm1999 and found out that he has lied in at least 1 of his 3 previous posts. While you were going to the courtroom you suddenly collapsed."

grant's last three posts were:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/we...age-82#post-2798907
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/we...age-81#post-2798880
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/we...age-81#post-2798877

I don't see anything there he would lie about as town, and he does make a blatant comment that he thinks Celever is town (which is obviously a lie if grant was scum).

PMJ said:
Nothing in grant's last three posts suggests he is trying to gambit. The only statements in his posts that can be definitively determined as lies refer to alignments, i.e. "I thought for sure that [Celever] was town."

If he's not scum he should be policy lynched under LAL. String him up.

Celever said:
Yeah, SS is a good lynch. Definitely scum. ;)

Quoted Celever because he did say at one point "I'm definitely scum" then actually flip scum so who knows? My top 3 targets for today are:

- Scattered Mind
- Squirtle Squad
- grantm1999

I'm hoooooooome! Just read up, and I think it's too early for me to be placing my vote.

Isn't Angel Starr from Rise From The Ashes? And why does Apollo's role seem very weak to me?

I'm pretty sure that KX, Grant, and Drac are all town, since if Celever wanted to tie up the votes to reduce the chance of him getting lynched he'd not want to tie it up with another scum and risk them getting lynched.

##TEAMROWLET: Scattered Mind

I think you're pretty suspicious. Why did you only bring up the case on Drac when we were already deadlocked?

I brought this old case back since the cases on KX and grant were weaken. In the very first post where I mention GM Drac again, I say how the cases got weaken based on the points I originally thought are scummy about them. Once there is no real case on any of the options I thought that my case has just become stronger. Simple as that.

Was Jabberwock the one killing people by poison???
back in day 1 or 2 didn't someone get food poisoning?

Also Jabber is a pretty random choice for a night kill, especially when a few people found him scummy....

##VOTE:Squirtle Squad

Speculating about the NK, dumbtelling about the fact Jabber was softclear by bbninjas.

This post is kind of nagging me. Celever had just said that we shouldn't kill Maya to see if tgk is town or not. Attack doesn't feel like the way you'd typically describe the lynch, but rather the NK. If Sky knew that Celever was scum, then this is a potential slip.

@Skyleaf2000 - Who do you read as scummy and who is townie?

I'm hoooooooome! Just read up, and I think it's too early for me to be placing my vote.

Isn't Angel Starr from Rise From The Ashes? And why does Apollo's role seem very weak to me?

Probably because it is missing the evidence bbninjas said he had in TGK's quote.

Everyone who is on the chopping block obviously wants to vote for you to save themselves, because scattered actually has a legit case on you and you seem scummy.
Ok I went back and looked at the votes. I didn't keep track of who's voting who, but I think it's like this assuming no one besides simsands and jesi has vote modifiers.

Celever 4
grant 1
KX 4
Drac 3

I think KX is a better lynch than drac. Celever voted for Drac twice without voting anyone else in between :p Simsands has the double vote. I want to hear his opinion so hopefully he gets online. I don't think he voted yet but I may have missed it.

Simsands basically chooses who dies right now if he is able to get online. tbh drac is more neutral to me rn but I could see him being slightly scummy

Wait, did celever just claim scum? That't nuts, I thought for sure that he was town. Where does this leave KX? I guess that makes me suspect. Also if bb doesn't die (iirc something was mentioned about him being poisoned?) we should definitely look into him. Is celever just being salty or is he actually scum? So scum team got cel and camo? I wonder who the others are. I still think KX could definitely be scum.

Here are the messages.

So grant is scum (99%). We should lynch him but not right now when we have a whole day to get info and stuff.

If the events of yesterday and the results I got from wiretapping aren't proof that I'm town than grant possibly still thinking I'm scum is either tunneling or him being scum pushing an easy lynch...

Important deadchat stuff:

Quoted Celever because he did say at one point "I'm definitely scum" then actually flip scum so who knows? My top 3 targets for today are:

- Scattered Mind
- Squirtle Squad
- grantm1999

The only other possibility is about Drac? (From grants 3 posts) but the only thing he really could have lied about was Celever being town. And from all the stuff with EM that i quoted yesterday then grant should really be lynched.

##VOTE:Squirtle Squad

Speculating about the NK, dumbtelling about the fact Jabber was softclear by bbninjas.

"Speculating about the Nk" hey that's my scumtell! But yep I did speculate, simply because the updates struggle to make it clear who was night killed and who was killed in another way (cos there always seems to be someone else)

"Dumb telling"? Hardly! I just have a life outside of an online forum, so things slip my mind, I could have sworn yesterday there were cases floating around on Jabber, clearly there wasn't hence why I'm being attacked over it.
It wasn't dumb telling, more just speculating as to why it was Jabber and not any other player...
##vote: grantm1999 for the same reasons as yesterday plus the lie in those posts.

Looking at those 3 posts from grant, the only post with a possible lie is the bottom one when Celever confessed. Reading each sentence the only one's that really could be lies are him saying that he for sure though Celever was town (making him scum) and him saying I could definitely be scum (leaving him neutral). The only other possible lie is him mentioning those who have vote modifiers, but I don't know how that could be pegged as a lie than just not knowing, unless he has access to this knowledge. Either way I'll hold off my vote for right now, but I'm leaning towards voting for grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back