Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would it make them find out who is indie?

Because I mostly town read him. Though you may notice that I am agreeing with you on some points.
It tells them the indie's safe. Am I being incredibly vague this game or is there some sort of gaslighting conspiracy going on? ;~;

But your town meta isn't one to jump in front of other people you see as town and defend them. That's why I asked. Why are you really defending him?

How would it make them find out who is indie?

If KX is scum, the ability can only help the scumteam to discover who the Indie is, since the indie is the only one with a safe claim besides the scums, which already know their own safes.
Reading back:

Indie dying night 1 with an anti-town win con is definitely helpful. One thing I wonder is if that was a random hit and lucky for us or if the scum had some motivation for killing Palutena (because what are the odds of the scum randomly night killing the indie I'm just assuming there's one).

Well, this might be it, right? the scum team has a list of people that one of them is the indie. Then they picked one of them and got lucky.
The fact that KX claimed so early with this list might be an attempt to appear town.

##VOTE:King Xerneas

It tells them the indie's safe. Am I being incredibly vague this game or is there some sort of gaslighting conspiracy going on? ;~;

It doesn't tell them the indie's safe. Well, if we assume that no other name on that list belongs to any of the scum's safe claims, then they'd know that one out of those five roles were the indie's safe claim. That's hardly any useful info (at least early game), besides telling them that there is an indie.

But your town meta isn't one to jump in front of other people you see as town and defend them.

I see.
*Thinks back at the other times I've done it*
Guess not.

I do think that a Celever lynch is stupid and illogical this early in the game considering how much push Camo had on Celever. Keep in mind that over perhaps one more day, Celever could easily have been lynched thanks to Camo...
So, any players wagoning on Celever are highly scummy.

I agree with this. The wagon on celever is stupid. All he said is not to assume things, and people made a mountain out of a molehill about it. If celever is lynched and flips town I'm going after the unconfirmeds on his wagon (basically those besides Luis). There's no real case here. imo simsands and KX are much better lynches.

I am not going to analyze myself instead of others. That is just stalling me from scumhunting. If you find me scummy- Make a case. Otherwise- move on.

random.org spit out some numbers and thats your scum team? looks like rvs. I don't think there's a need to hunt for info rn when we have 2 lynch candidates (and simsands who is going so under the radar and I don't like it)

I haven't missed it. I just need to prepare a defence. I'm actually kinda freaked out right now because I'm being pressured and could be lynched.

what? who's pressuring you? bb? He called you out for no reason, don't worry about it.

Honestly I think Jesi would be a better person to look into since they're already feeling the heat from bb asking a simple question. If she was town she wouldn't have to worry.

##vote: PikaMasterJesi

And to explain the entire "KX doesn't care about living, is bad town" it's not that I don't care whether I'm offed or not, I just don't fear being night killed before I had the chance to drop the list of names and see what my evidence was capable of (which isn't exactly much tbh). If you'd like to see a role reveal and the "info" I got from my evidence I'd be glad to share just let me know. Oh and that typo some people have pointed out is an error on DoS part, I literally just c/p'd from my role pm.

random.org spit out some numbers and thats your scum team? looks like rvs. I don't think there's a need to hunt for info rn when we have 2 lynch candidates (and simsands who is going so under the radar and I don't like it)

I dislike radars.

It doesn't tell them the indie's safe. Well, if we assume that no other name on that list belongs to any of the scum's safe claims, then they'd know that one out of those five roles were the indie's safe claim. That's hardly any useful info (at least early game), besides telling them that there is an indie.
This has even been explained to you by a third party in greater detail. Scum know their safe claims. A scum's safe claim being on the list when they're scum would be stupid. The fact that an indie's safe is on there opens up the opportunity for scum to be able to utilise it, as it tells them their safe.

Besides, unless Maya is also anti-town, the whole list is "assumed" town besides Pearl in my eyes. IIRC the list was Mia, Maya, Pearl, Gumshoe and Wendy Oldbag. Pearl was the safe, Mia has been lynched, Maya is probably town considering the QT, Mia was Gumshoe and is now dead. I know Wendy is town.
I see.
*Thinks back at the other times I've done it*
Guess not.
So, what compelled you to defend him, then? I'm not letting you dodge this question.

So um are we gonna hear anything from Jesi? I saw her lurking earlier today, but she's been quite quiet as of recent. If scum is full of more newer players, Camo (who could've been coaching them) is dead so they wouldn't have access to the experience that he has to psych us out.

Let's not assume Wendy is town just because Celever says so, shall we? If we can't trust tgk's flip, why should we trust you?

Let's not assume Wendy is town just because Celever says so, shall we? If we can't trust tgk's flip, why should we trust you?
That's fine, given that it's not really a topic of discussion right now. When Wendy claims I'll say why she's town. It was just used as supporting evidence for my case on Xerneas, but the case isn't dependent on it or even majorly strengthened by it.

You've made it clear you want to lynch me. Would you like to make a case? Or @simsands? A case from anyone who is hardcore tunnelling me would actually be super appreciated considering that's how you play this game! n_n"

First of all the original case made by simsands. That, to me, still stands.

Then, you had a conversation for a couple pages explaining why TGK /could/ be scum regardless of his flip. You mentioned an extremely complex plan that involved a janitor and some other stuff, which would be /nearly/ impossible to do all of that D1. Yes, possible, but extremely doubtful.

And because Camo is a smart player. He was indeed pushing for your lynch, but because it would be extremely weird for him not to do it. And being him, doing so would have been beneficial anyways, since if he eventually got you lynched, he would have gained town cred. The fact he was pushing for you isn't necessarily saving you. As I see it, it's condemning you.

First of all the original case made by simsands. That, to me, still stands.

Then, you had a conversation for a couple pages explaining why TGK /could/ be scum regardless of his flip. You mentioned an extremely complex plan that involved a janitor and some other stuff, which would be /nearly/ impossible to do all of that D1. Yes, possible, but extremely doubtful.
I already told you earlier that no such plan was ever mentioned by me or anyone else except I think TGK himself. If I've already corrected you and you still think there was a convoluted plan, then I don't know why I'm wasting my time responding to you, since you're clearly just ignoring everything I say. This is really scummy.
And because Camo is a smart player. He was indeed pushing for your lynch, but because it would be extremely weird for him not to do it. And being him, doing so would have been beneficial anyways, since if he eventually got you lynched, he would have gained town cred. The fact he was pushing for you isn't necessarily saving you. As I see it, it's condemning you.
Then you're putting stock into speculation on a scum's actions?

OK, I don't really care what you do with your vote. You're tunnelling and you have no case even now, so clearly you're lynching who you don't like as a player. If you're still quoting simsands' case as your evidence, that means that you're trying to lynch me on a day where we have decent leads under the pretences of Day 1 actions. This is objectively bad play. Give it up or expand your reasoning properly. If you have no interest in lynching scum, stop playing.

I already told you earlier that no such plan was ever mentioned by me or anyone else except I think TGK himself.
That's true, I was the one who came up with the plans and reasons for every possible way I could be scum and flip town...

except you refuted all of them but still kept saying I could be scum, which makes no sense. You're saying I'm scum but denying all the ways I could be scum and flip town?

That's true, I was the one who came up with the plans and reasons for every possible way I could be scum and flip town...

except you refuted all of them but still kept saying I could be scum, which makes no sense. You're saying I'm scum but denying all the ways I could be scum and flip town?
This topic literally doesn't matter in the slightest because no one is reading what I say so I don't care any more, and it was a trivial passing comment to begin with!!! Stop bringing it up and scumhunt. The more you use this as a distractive tactic, the scummier you look.

Everyone who is still trying to talk about this needs to make a reads list because they're not contributing and need to make up for lost time. And I mean everyone.

This topic literally doesn't matter in the slightest because no one is reading what I say so I don't care any more, and it was a trivial passing comment to begin with!!! Stop bringing it up and scumhunt. The more you use this as a distractive tactic, the scummier you look.

Everyone who is still trying to talk about this needs to make a reads list because they're not contributing and need to make up for lost time. And I mean everyone.

So, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back