Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by bbninjas, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simsands Half raccoon, half chipmunk
    simsands

Actually, I first said that when I confirmed PMJ was Lunick, then pointed it out again when people thought it was strange Silver's name wasn't related.

2. scattered mind Competitive VG Forums Mod
    scattered mind

Forum Mod Member

Yes. I should have said-but then simsands reminded us about his name being unrelated.

3. TwistedTurtwig It's been a pleasure
    TwistedTurtwig

I also have an unrelated name, I believe. I'm a Pokemon Ranger that as far as I know is an OC for this game, unless he's from the first game, which I'm not as familiar with.

4. scattered mind Competitive VG Forums Mod
    scattered mind

Forum Mod Member

Does it say anything about you being one of the new students?

5. Reinforce Light has come to save you at last...
    Reinforce

If you can't and won't tell a big Ranger fan here to confirm for you, why not try researching his name to see if he is indeed in the first game?

6. TwistedTurtwig It's been a pleasure
    TwistedTurtwig

Nope, I'm not a new student.
    A quick search has revealed that my character is probably not in any Ranger games. Just to be safe though, does the name Noah ring any bells?

I also feel like it's worth stating that I can confirm TGK's innocence, and vice versa.

7. Reinforce Light has come to save you at last...
    Reinforce

It does not. So you're an original Ranger then. Just like SilverSilent and simsands, I suppose.

I find it a little unlikely that all 3 of these are safeclaims, so there's got to be some stock in that flavor of Lamont recruiting new students/Rangers. Yet I don't think all of them are automatically town by flavor either. There's got to be something differentiating...

@thegrovylekid, can you confirm this?

8. thegrovylekid Makes fake cards
    thegrovylekid

Yes.

9. Growlitheguy Aspiring Trainer
    Growlitheguy

Caught Up. I don't know who to vote for, I am new and still learning this. I'm also busy with school and won't be able to post much.

##UNVOTE: SilverSilent

10. thegrovylekid Makes fake cards
    thegrovylekid

^ seems logical enough.

11. Empoleon_master I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
    Empoleon_master

Asides from startjng ar square one on day one I think the flavor can help us here. IIRC it says that the teams RECENTLY snuck into the pokemon ranger orginization, thus meaning that the new recruits could be scum. I believe SS2 on his claim, the others I honestly have no clue about, this was my best guess for now as we have NOTHING else to go on.

scattered mind likes this.
  12. Reinforce Light has come to save you at last...
    Reinforce

Hmm... Well, if what you're implying is what I think it is, then okay, I believe that for as long as I believe in tgk's role.

13. Cypher333 time to run
    Cypher333

Well, there's not much to do now, but it seems like Growlitheguy is just covering for what he did on his first(?) post of this day. Seems suspicious, but I'm too indecisive to vote much or accuse anyone most of the time anyway, but he might be worth looking into (if there is anything to look into.)

14. thegrovylekid Makes fake cards
    thegrovylekid

There's better leads.

15. Reinforce Light has come to save you at last...
    Reinforce

Leads, huh... Right now, the people I have no idea or read or hint about would be Growlitheguy and Keeper of Night. For the same reason of having few posts of substance so far.

@Growlitheguy, do you have any players that you're suspicious of, or think might be lying?

@Cypher333, you think it could be a backpedal? Or perhaps a hint of connection between Growlitheguy and SilverSilent?

16. PMJ happy thoughts
    PMJ

Articles Head Activities Staff Badges Staff Elite Member Advanced Member Member

##VOTE growlitheguy

Active lurking, no contribution, and I'm butthurt that you posted in this game but not mine.

17. Keeper of Night Nobody Special
    Keeper of Night

You don't have to like it, but he is basically cleared at this point by TGK.

18. Keeper of Night Nobody Special
    Keeper of Night

And your posts are more substantial?

19. Reinforce Light has come to save you at last...
    Reinforce

What does that have to do with a statement of my opinion of you? I wasn't aware there was a requirement for that.

20. Celever Wheeeee~
    Celever

I'd argue that RF actually has a lot of logic and substance behind his posts. He's always a good contributor to the town, but this doesn't mean he is town.

So if I'm following this right TGK has confirmed both Growlitheguy and TwistedTurtwig town? I mean, if that's true it's amazing, but a part of me can't help being sceptical.

@simsands you should claim your role once 3 other people also say that you should. I think at this point you're the most appealing lynch, but we shouldn't act too hastily. After all, I think that @Empoleon_master is also a decent contender.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?