Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you said, there are other roles that the Mafia would love to kill than the doctor, and the reason is - they are very good for the town.

Then you are not aligned with the town. Townies have nothing to hide because they know their roles are legitimate.

##vote: scattered mind

Did you not read my post at all? You must not have because if you had you would not have made that post you did. That, combined with the fact that you are using my reasoning to not post your role makes me believe you are a big-time scum lord.

Then you are not aligned with the town. Townies have nothing to hide because they know their roles are legitimate.

##vote: scattered mind

I am Kellyn. Your statement is wrong. Townies have many thing to hide in their role.

Did you not read my post at all? You must not have because if you had you would not have made that post you did. That, combined with the fact that you are using my reasoning to not post your role makes me believe you are a big-time scum lord.

To clarify I am referring to this post

As you said, there are other roles that the Mafia would love to kill than the doctor, and the reason is - they are very good for the town.

The longer you wait, the scummier you look.

I expected you to say that, scummy mcscummington. Afraid your safe claim isn't safe enough? It's okay, I understand. Sometimes I forget to make my scum's safe claims completely safe so I see why you'd be afraid to post your role.

I expected you to say that, scummy mcscummington. Afraid your safe claim isn't safe enough? It's okay, I understand. Sometimes I forget to make my scum's safe claims completely safe so I see why you'd be afraid to post your role.

There is no use to try pressuring me. As I have said, I will claim my full role only if other players will go with that idea which is bad imo.

There is no use to try pressuring me. As I have said, I will claim my full role only if other players will go with that idea which is bad imo.

That was directed at Celever. I'm sorry that wasn't more clear.

As a host I would expect you to know there are some town roles that are better be hidden as long as possible.

If I'm scum Cypher is my buddy, and us making that connection would be ridiculously dumb. A massclaim this early in the game has never been successful for the town, and it makes no sense to do it because outing all of our power roles this early just makes no sense. Your justification for proposing it is that "half of us" have claimed -- actually you, simisands and TGK have claimed. Cypher claimed May the announcer and I claimed Brendan with no details about my role. Not even half of the game have revealed little tidbits about their roles, less have actually claimed. This is completely premature and is needlessly risky.

Why would you even say this? The mafia will be hiding, but the town will be fully revealed! The town won't have enough TIME to discover all of the mafia because the scum will murder everyone in sight! There is no good outcome!

If I'm scum Cypher is my buddy, and us making that connection would be ridiculously dumb.

You tried lynching me for less, pal >:[

A massclaim this early in the game has never been successful for the town, and it makes no sense to do it because outing all of our power roles this early just makes no sense.

First time for everything, but I can't remember a time a mass claim has ever actually happened.

Your justification for proposing it is that "half of us" have claimed -- actually you, simisands and TGK have claimed. Cypher claimed May the announcer and I claimed Brendan with no details about my role. Not even half of the game have revealed little tidbits about their roles, less have actually claimed. This is completely premature and is needlessly risky.

You are forgetting the two masons, I forget who they are atm. That is still nearly half, which is what I said.

You are probably so hesitant to claim because Brendan is a safe claim:

> not a Ranger hero (and therefore not guaranteed town as only Pokemon Rangers can be considered town since they are the canonical heroes of this story)
> scum role blockers exist
> can role block two+ players in one night (to shut down/increase the chances of shutting down power roles)
> scum were given full safe claims so of course the wording in your role PMs would match; if they didn't your claim would not be safe

scattered mind first, then you're next >:}

Why would you even say this? The mafia will be hiding, but the town will be fully revealed! The town won't have enough TIME to discover all of the mafia because the scum will murder everyone in sight! There is no good outcome!

The scum can't kill all the townies before their safe claims are rooted out. There will be some that sound town but there's just a small thing that's a bit weird about it. POUNCE UPON THEM.

seriously where is solana

You tried lynching me for less, pal >:[
I tried lynching you for some good reasoning which a lot of other people agreed with. Everyone townreads me.
First time for everything, but I can't remember a time a mass claim has ever actually happened.
Not on this site, no, at least this early in the game. Mass claims are good much later on. On other sites I've played on they've never worked, though.
You are forgetting the two masons, I forget who they are atm. That is still nearly half, which is what I said.
The two masons are TGK and Growlithe (which I forgot about too) but TGK himself confirmed that his PM doesn't say Growlithe is town, merely that they have OC.
You are probably so hesitant to claim because Brendan is a safe claim:

> not a Ranger hero (and therefore not guaranteed town as only Pokemon Rangers can be considered town since they are the canonical heroes of this story
Not even the ranger heroes are confirmed town. In fact if I were designing this game I would probably make one of the rangers a fake claim for the mafia.
> scum role blockers exist
> can role block two+ players in one night (to shut down/increase the chances of shutting down power roles)
I haven't claimed role blocker. What are you even talking about?
> scum were given full safe claims so of course the wording in your role PMs would match; if they didn't your claim would not be safe
It wasn't wording in Role PMs. When I chose my starter Pokemon I had to train it up into its final evolution. Cypher got the same flavour. If either of us were scum we wouldn't have the identical flavour. I'm not confotown and I've told you this before when you've tried to paint my claim in a scummy picture -- I've merely said that Cypher is confotown to me.
scattered mind first, then you're next >:}
on your nightkill list
Seriously if the claims are to be believed (which there's no reason not to right now) we have 5 99%town -- TGK, Cypher, Celever, PMJ and simisands. IIRC there's 17 players alive rn, which means if us 5 actually work together there are only 12 options. The thing is is that I can't work with you if your calling for a dumb massclaim idea.
The scum can't kill all the townies before their safe claims are rooted out. There will be some that sound town but there's just a small thing that's a bit weird about it. POUNCE UPON THEM.
If this were true we would massclaim every game. Massclaims are only viable strategies in very conditional circumstances.
seriously where is solana
Why would she back you up?

The part about Brendan not being in the Pokemon rangers is interesting. Zinnia was a safe claim. Was Zinnia ever showed in the story of Pokemon rangers? It sounds logical that all the safe claims would be Pokemon characters that are not from the Ranger story, but it's too easy on the other hand since once you'll figure that out, all the Mafia would not be able to hide. It also sounds logical that it is mixed.
It's too early to know.

I tried lynching you for some good reasoning which a lot of other people agreed with. Everyone townreads me.

Not on this site, no, at least this early in the game. Mass claims are good much later on. On other sites I've played on they've never worked, though.

The two masons are TGK and Growlithe (which I forgot about too) but TGK himself confirmed that his PM doesn't say Growlithe is town, merely that they have OC.

Not even the ranger heroes are confirmed town. In fact if I were designing this game I would probably make one of the rangers a fake claim for the mafia.

I haven't claimed role blocker. What are you even talking about?

It wasn't wording in Role PMs. When I chose my starter Pokemon I had to train it up into its final evolution. Cypher got the same flavour. If either of us were scum we wouldn't have the identical flavour. I'm not confotown and I've told you this before when you've tried to paint my claim in a scummy picture -- I've merely said that Cypher is confotown to me.

on your nightkill list
Seriously if the claims are to be believed (which there's no reason not to right now) we have 5 99%town -- TGK, Cypher, Celever, PMJ and simisands. IIRC there's 17 players alive rn, which means if us 5 actually work together there are only 12 options. The thing is is that I can't work with you if your calling for a dumb massclaim idea.

If this were true we would massclaim every game. Massclaims are only viable strategies in very conditional circumstances.

Why would she back you up?

Wait, earlier you said I was the most appealing lynch, and now I'm 99% town? Where's the logic in that?

Also, I do not agree with a mass claim right now, we do not want the scum to know any more power roles than they already do. Though I did say I would fully claim, and since no one seem to have given any feedback on me claiming earlier than Celever's suggestion, I'll do so once two more requests it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back