Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just lynch Jeremy and when he flips town lynch Camo tomorrow. He's made way too many mislynches bad wagons and mistakes this game for him to be town this game.

For what it's worth, my vote on Jeremy was for completely unrelated things to the current topic of discussion, and that is still my main reasoning for voting him today, aside from the fact that there was no lynch the day before even though majority decided to vote Jeremy and I think we should do it again rather than waste all of yesterday.

It's pro scum. Parking on someone. There is another reason too.

Bolded for emphasis.

Below quotes all relate back to...JoshB, oh, and this is only the first few pages.

Ok. Perfect thanks for volunteering yourself as tribute for tonight. I'm parking.

##VOTE: JOSHB

Holy crap yesss! We haven't had a better D1 lynch since KoN last game.

The tense point is bad. It only stands when playing on Mafia scum. Also trying to meta someone with it being this early into the game. I love it when scum volunteers themselves.

JoshB is scum. idc about anything else.

Yup I'm going OMGUS. More votes on this guy please.

btw they all have pretty solid logic behind them you just might not see it.

JoshB>Luctini right now btw. More votes.

I don't even know what to say about this post.

@All town members
Please read this post so we can lynch scum.

@JoshB just in case you don't get it I'll give you a task list. Your mission if you chose to accept it:
  1. Quote where I was "begging"
  2. Explain why this is scummy. I'm new to werewolf so I don't know why.

Good catch and worth looking at. He could easily be the indie. He is the 2nd lynch after JoshB.

@Celever I wasn't getting a major vibe from him until now. JoshB over everyone else with this guy and Yeowie tied for second. Grats mates.

He just took 2nd place with Mr. Y in 3rd.

@JoshB for first lynch definitely. After that I'm thinking @Luctini27 as the next one. @Yeowie is definitely 3rd right now.

Doesn't drop a vote on Josh hmm. Won't focus on both scum and indie. It's worded like he knows who one of the factions are. Double lynch ability is harmful to indie.

Thats another reason why I think Josh is scum. New players are not this confident / sure.

Josh first. Remember he is going to defend himself soon. Josh then Luctini.

Ok sure. Luctini was seer'd by me and is scum. I'm the only one who knows his alignment. Josh first so we can get more info. And threaten a possibly 2nd lynch on one of his scum buddies. We get to discuss Josh' lynch if we get him first.

If we get Josh second then we can't discuss it.

But Joshhhhhhhh is gonna come in and defend himself soon.

We have more than enough time to wait until Josh comes. PMJ wouldn't do anything that weird.

lol. lol. lol. Ok I'm happy with him over Luctini.

I made up a quick excuse for the order because I'm more confident Josh is scum.

So by your logic, you and I must be scum buddies!

Actually they don't. We only have lynched one person so far and YOU led that wagon. Lynch who I want and we will hit scum.

Point?
I didn't lead the wagon; I made it very clear the vote was for discussion as opposed to for a lynch, and I've explained this. And you can't talk for the rest of the town... It's very self-explanatory, which is why I said everyone knows what I'm talking about if they were keeping up with the game. @Jeremy1026 you know about the awful wagons he's led, right?

Also Jeremy's point is that you said planting a vote is scummy when you've had one planted on Josh all game. It was quite self-explanatory.

I didn't lead the wagon; I made it very clear the vote was for discussion as opposed to for a lynch, and I've explained this. And you can't talk for the rest of the town... It's very self-explanatory, which is why I said everyone knows what I'm talking about if they were keeping up with the game. @Jeremy1026 you know about the awful wagons he's led, right?

Also Jeremy's point is that you said planting a vote is scummy when you've had one planted on Josh all game. It was quite self-explanatory.
And yes my friend. I too can make a vote and make a wagon for "discussion".

Do you honestly not see how every single one of the cases I've made was a good one. Josh is no exception and is a great lynch.

You can't speak for everyone either.
I know how to lay out a case and I know that everyone else understands it if they're reading it properly because we're all at least decently intelligent people here!
And yes my friend. I too can make a vote and make a wagon for "discussion".
There's no difference between your planting a vote on Josh and Jeremy's planting a vote on you. You said that Jeremy's vote is scummy, so you are too.
Do you honestly not see how every single one of the cases I've made was a good one. Josh is no exception and is a great lynch.
They weren't and I opposed at least Yeowie at the time. I wanted a reaction out of Josh at first but after it was going too far I stopped my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back