Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are basically the same thing. Scum = anyone non town who we need to lynch. Indies and mafia act similar.
Good point... I haven't really participated in a WW with an indie (or at least when the indie has a fairly major role) so I didn't really see that similarity. Okay, shifting focus to scum, not indie. Got it. I still am looking at the double-lynch thing being a one-off indie ability, though.
Sooo... Scummy peeps: JoshB. Voting already underway.

Forgot this in the d1 update

Thomas Martin, journalist extraordinare, reporting for duty! I'll be making these nightly fifteen words count.

Okay, shifting focus to scum, not indie. Got it. I still am looking at the double-lynch thing being a one-off indie ability, though.
Sooo... Scummy peeps: JoshB. Voting already underway.
Doesn't drop a vote on Josh hmm. Won't focus on both scum and indie. It's worded like he knows who one of the factions are. Double lynch ability is harmful to indie.

I'll go along with the JoshB lynch for now, and would like to see a Yeowie lynch directly afterwards.

##VOTE: JoshB

I feel bad that it just so happens to be two of the new players who are bearing the brunt of D1, but I guess that's just how it turns out sometimes. I hope you don't take it the wrong way!

I feel bad that it just so happens to be two of the new players who are bearing the brunt of D1, but I guess that's just how it turns out sometimes. I hope you don't take it the wrong way!
Thats another reason why I think Josh is scum. New players are not this confident / sure.

I'd like to know what proof you have that I am scum. If you are singling me out like this, you obviously have a reason.
Just so you know seer is my ability which lets me target a player and then PMJ PM's me their alignment.

I'm getting more of a newbie impression from JoshB and Yeowie, but Luctini definitely feels like scum to me. His attack on CJ was absurd and everything else he's been posting hasn't helped his case.

Woah woah woah, hold on. I'm all for going along with Camo's usual D1 strategies, but I just had some serious second thoughts. Why should we push for JoshB's lynch first if according to you, you know for sure that Luctini is scum? It just doesn't add up. I'd like some elaboration, if you don't mind.

In the meantime, I'm going to get some dinner. I'll be back before too long.

Why should we push for JoshB's lynch first if according to you, you know for sure that Luctini is scum?
Ok sure. Luctini was seer'd by me and is scum. I'm the only one who knows his alignment. Josh first so we can get more info. And threaten a possibly 2nd lynch on one of his scum buddies. We get to discuss Josh' lynch if we get him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back