Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were really a seer, you would not have been so confident about both me and JoshB
Ok.
##UNVOTE: JOSHB
##VOTE: LUCTINI27

I got what I wanted. JoshB is second lynch after you. "I suspected you were not a seer". If he was town he would know for sure I wasn't a seer. And the post doesn't make sense. Turbo please.

Ok.
##UNVOTE: JOSHB
##VOTE: LUCTINI27

I got what I wanted. JoshB is second lynch after you. "I suspected you were not a seer". If he was town he would know for sure I wasn't a seer. And the post doesn't make sense. Turbo please.
How was I supposed to know? This is my first game, so I do not know anything about being a seer. Did I miss some kind of update?

How was I supposed to know? This is my first game, so I do not know anything about being a seer. Did I miss some kind of update?
If you were town. You would know for sure I was lying about getting a scum read from my seer ability.

Back to my own investigation.

I still think Luctini is scum. He recently bandwagon-ed when there was another candidate to vote for (me). He also said that he is not bandwagon in the post. I am not interested in investing my time figuring out all this reverse-psychology, but I think Luctini is a solid vote. He is probably the indie anyway, which is a great first lynch so I hope to see the votes coming in.

What did you think Camo meant when he said "I seered you and you flipped scum"?
Until he claimed to have the seer ability, I thought it was just an expression. I am too tired to fight back, so I think for now I might just see how things play out.

Nice try you almost c
Until he claimed to have the seer ability, I thought it was just an expression. I am too tired to fight back, so I think for now I might just see how things play out.
I claimed it at the same time. Things arent adding up.

You claimed it wile I was writing a post, so I didn't see it at first.
This sounds like a pretty big excuse. The flaw with this is that, the screen reveals a box in front of you saying "New alert" or "Messages have been posted since you have loaded this page". Dude you are digging yourself into a bigger hole by the minute.

This sounds like a pretty big excuse. The flaw with this is that, the screen reveals a box in front of you saying "New alert" or "Messages have been posted since you have loaded this page". Dude you are digging yourself into a bigger hole by the minute.
Actually no he isn't. You are by posting things like this.

I don't click that box until after I post. The point is that I did not know the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back