Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant, but I always considered sarcasm tags one of the most important things the net is missing.

I'm not entirely sure whether we should lynch JoshB, and I'm kinda indifferent towards Yowie. Luctini and JoshB are definitely suspicious, but I'd lean towards the former if I had to make a choice. But no worries, we get two lynches today.

There's something concerning here... if either JoshB or Luctini are the indie, it makes sense. But if either of them is Mafia, what the hell? Is every member of the scum new, is everyone that knows the game more AFK, or we're talking about overconfident newbies who ask for no advice? Both of them have made serious mistakes, but there can only be one indie, so assuming that one of them is him, what about the other? Is he really scum, and scum let him loose like this, or is he just pretty bad town?

As it is right now, I do consider Luctini more suspicious. Not casting a vote though, since time is a pressing matter in this game and I want a majority reached as fast as possible. Since most votes are on Josh, I'd like Camo to state his opinion here. Let's discuss it, as you said.

Y'know what? Everyone finds Luctini scummier, there is no reason not to:
##UNVOTE: JoshB
##VOTE: Luctini

Chaos Jackal - 0 (Luctini27)
Camoclone - 0 (Celever, Ice Espeon,, Ice Espeon,, Ice Espeon,, Ice Espeon)
Celever - 1 (Luispipe8, Luctini27)
Luispipe8 - 1 (Squirtle Squad)
Luctini27 - 2 (Celever, JoshB, Celever)
JoshB - 4 (Camoclone, Celever, Yeowie, Luctini27, TwistedTurtwig)
Yeowie - 0 (Luctini27)

No Votes: TheGuy, steffenka, Athena, Chaos Jackal, Cinesra, Cookie, GM Draclord, Mr. Muffin, Mega Adi, bbninjas, thegrovylekid, scattered mind, Jeremy1026, Vom, Ice Espeon

PMJ can yell at me if I screwed up.

12 votes lynches someone. Reminder that days have no designated end time in this game and only end when someone gets lynched or mods otherwise say so.

Wow Camo, you were worried I would come and defend myself, huh. Well I should respond to you and BB's comments.

Yup I'm going OMGUS. More votes on this guy please.
Here you are begging, and I will explain why this is scummy. From the get go I made three accusations, the weird thing was the moment I called you out you went nuts. Celever explained calmly and collectively, but you are a different story. Regardless, I have not actually voted you yet, so you were in no danger but what was with the ruckus? Now to the begging. Why were so desperate for my vote? I know I will probably get lynched, but why did you get the whole crowds attention off the investigation I was building. I will hopefully stick around to see the end, but who knows.

This doesn't make sense - you're trying to respond and then leave...? I'm confused. Also, respond to my other question to you.
Sorry I could not respond earlier. I only told him to stop because I was in a rush, and I wanted to make a post. But the screen was constantly saying new messages, so I had to check and see what they had to say. That is also why my grammar was wrong, throughout the post. Getting to your question.

At the time when I made the accusation, I didn't realize Camo was online. So I thought he was not answering the comment I made, that is why I accused him of being suspicious. Then I realized he was just lurking around, and saw my post. After that he went ballistic.

@Professor Palutena, I did not vote myself. I voted on Luctini27, which it says on your post. I would appreciate it if you removed the vote, that I supposedly put on myself.

Thanks bippa, you da real mvp

I'll double check later, just busy rn

I swear, if Astra doesn't have some nasty involvement in this game, we're all too lucky.

Camoclone didn't go nuts or make a ruckus, he is nuts all the time.

Wow Camo, you were worried I would come and defend myself, huh. Well I should respond to you and BB's comments.

Here you are begging, and I will explain why this is scummy. From the get go I made three accusations, the weird thing was the moment I called you out you went nuts. Celever explained calmly and collectively, but you are a different story. Regardless, I have not actually voted you yet, so you were in no danger but what was with the ruckus? Now to the begging. Why were so desperate for my vote? I know I will probably get lynched, but why did you get the whole crowds attention off the investigation I was building. I will hopefully stick around to see the end, but who knows.

Sorry I could not respond earlier. I only told him to stop because I was in a rush, and I wanted to make a post. But the screen was constantly saying new messages, so I had to check and see what they had to say. That is also why my grammar was wrong, throughout the post. Getting to your question.

At the time when I made the accusation, I didn't realize Camo was online. So I thought he was not answering the comment I made, that is why I accused him of being suspicious. Then I realized he was just lurking around, and saw my post. After that he went ballistic.
lol. lol. lol. Ok I'm happy with him over Luctini.

I wasn't lurking. As soon as I got on I made my first post.

Woah woah woah, hold on. I'm all for going along with Camo's usual D1 strategies, but I just had some serious second thoughts. Why should we push for JoshB's lynch first if according to you, you know for sure that Luctini is scum? It just doesn't add up. I'd like some elaboration, if you don't mind.

In the meantime, I'm going to get some dinner. I'll be back before too long.
Also btw I'm not the seer. You should know me. His scumbuddies have already told @Luctini27 not to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back