Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, this has been a truly productive day. We've nailed two scum on Day 1, which I think is a first in recent history, and also a huge coincedence given we get two lynches Day 1. We'll get Luctini later, but for now...

##UNVOTE: Luctini
##VOTE: JoshB

Camo's statements are now coming together for me...
Call this bandwagoning, idc,

##VOTE: JoshB

me likes RVS :3

One hour later, I'm sure we'll come back with a beautifully scummy OMGUS and a faulty explanation.

After reading all of these posts, I am no longer sure who is scum. Therefore:
##UNVOTE:Celever
On the other hand, I am not attacking CJ and Celever for no reason. I saw something that was a little suspicious to me, and tried to go all out in order to try and get them to reveal something. However, I have realized one thing, the indie is someone who has just joined the conversation recently, while the scum have been here since the beginning.

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a weird vibe from some of Yeowie's messages? He seems to be overly pre-occupied by the idea of searching for our independent Dapp Che, but hasn't mentioned anything about looking for members of the mafia, which is a much more imminent threat. I can recall that during my many excursions as a member of the scum team, there were times when I posted similar messages in an attempt to make it seem like I was trying to figure out who the scum could be. Looking back, I can tell how much those posts stuck out. I feel as though Yeowie might be doing the same thing. It's also worth noting that he believes that the indie has already shown his face, despite the fact that only around half of the players have begun contributing so far.

Exhibit A:
I am starting to feel that one of the players who is here at present is the indie, but I'm having trouble tracking down who it might be. That's just gut instinct... But I'm sort of looking at Luctini. OMGUS? Really? I'm pretty sure Luctini is not a newbie, am I right?

Exhibit B:
It's amazing how you can get, like, 75 posts into a thread throughout two hours... I've never been in a WW like this. It progresses so fast.
Since Camoclone made his dramatic, meteor-like explosive impact into the game, I'm not sure who to look at for indie anymore. I lost my leads completely.
Now bbninjas is onto something here... The timer, the message and the lynch... Hmm... Possibly, but it doesn't click in my brain.

What are some of your takes on this?

However, I have realized one thing, the indie is someone who has just joined the conversation recently, while the scum have been here since the beginning.
Thanks! Since I just joined that would be me. Can you please give an explanation so you can lynch me?

I'm getting fairly townie vibes from Yeowie. To be fair to him, discussion was already centred around the indie anyway (because I think that Luctini is the indie) so you can see why he's focusing on them.

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a weird vibe from some of Yeowie's messages? He seems to be overly pre-occupied by the idea of searching for our independent Dapp Che, but hasn't mentioned anything about looking for members of the mafia, which is a much more imminent threat. I can recall that during my many excursions as a member of the scum team, there were times when I posted similar messages in an attempt to make it seem like I was trying to figure out who the scum could be. Looking back, I can tell how much those posts stuck out. I feel as though Yeowie might be doing the same thing. It's also worth noting that he believes that the indie has already shown his face, despite the fact that only around half of the players have begun contributing so far.

It seems like Yeowie has been getting are attention away from the scum. It makes more sense now.
##VOTE:Yeowie

Also btw squad. Don't take the MafiaScum guide for law. There are some things in there that don't apply unless you are playing at a super high level like MS.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

That makes complete sense. Torn between Yeowie and JoshB now :/

I've just focused on the indie because I haven't registered any conversation about mafia. Simple as that. There's not much lead on the scum, therefore not much to discuss on it.

I've just focused on the indie because I haven't registered any conversation about mafia. Simple as that. There's not much lead on the scum, therefore not much to discuss on it.
They are basically the same thing. Scum = anyone non town who we need to lynch. Indies and mafia act similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back