Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Sign-ups close when we have 30 players!

Yeah, given the lack of activity my game fell prey to even at 25 players, I would definitely recommend lowering as well. I know it's kind of difficult given the amount of work and balance you've put into things, but I think the game would ultimately be stronger for it.

RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Sign-ups close when we have 30 players!

There hasn't been a new sign up in four days, and the last player to sign up before that was three additional days earlier. At this rate, it's doubtful that this game will ever get thirty players. I know that eliminating roles from a setup can be discouraging, but it might be the only option you have to get this show on the road.

Sorry guys, I've been ill for the last couple of days with a stupid virus thing which I still have. I probably will reduce sign ups, but I may not update until this virus goes as I feel pretty terrible at the moment.

Count me in!

Well thats 25, so when your virus is gone we'll probably start.

How is the virus doing, IE?

Oh hello Odd Eyes.

[insert question about virus here]

Virus cleared up a little while ago, but other stuff getting in the way has delayed this. I've decided to reduce the required sign-ups to 27 players rather than 25 for balancing, meaning that one more player in and we can start.

RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Sign-ups close when we have one more player!

Reinforce said:
I'll be signing up as a substitute here.

Does Reinforce want to sign up as a player at this point of time?

RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Sign-ups close when we have one more player!

I was going to join every other WW game, as to not have to play 2 at a time, but since the other one ended a long time ago, I'll join this one.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Someone please join, anybodyyyyyyy

Machamp joined and filled the last spot a few days ago. We're just waiting on IE for now,

Sign-ups are now closed. The game will begin when I send the roles out, which may take a day or two.

RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Sign-ups closed; Game will start soon.

Yay! Can't wait for this.

Ice Espeon said:
Sign-ups are now closed. The game will begin when I send the roles out, which may take a day or two.

Reading this as "week" instead of "day" so I don't get my hopes up...

I'll be not very active this week but I should be online normally after that. I'll try to check my PMs semiregularly on my phone though but it's not guaranteed I'll have time.

Sorry for the delay guys, it's taking a little longer than I expected to get things ready. Should be ready within the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back