Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Start! Everyone confirm your roles~

Confirmus maximus

I am confirming my role

I hath received mine role.

And there we go, 21 reached! \o/

Nightfall 0

The game will be starting with a Night 0 phase, but only those people who were told that they can/must do something on N0 are eligible to act. Those people who have communication methods are welcome to communicate with each other via those methods tonight, though I will kindly ask for no posts to happen in thread.

Since there are such a limited number of actions available, I would be willing to shorten the Night phase to 24 hours, but only if all those who are acting have completed their actions and told me that they are fine with a shortened night period.

So, Daybreak 1 will fall at 8am CET (2am Eastern, 1am Central, 11pm Pacific) on Friday, February 13th if those parties are content with a short night, or at the same time on Saturday, February 14th, if I do not receive all actions and/or those who act would like the full time to consider their options.

As always, I can be contacted via PM with any questions or disputes.

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Night 0

I have not yet received all of the necessary actions for Night 0, so Night will be the full 48 hour phase.

As such, Daybreak 1 will fall at 8am CET (2am Eastern, 1am Central, 11pm Pacific) on Saturday, February 14th, about 23.5 hours from the time of this post. Or thereabouts; it being a Saturday I probably won't be awake that early, so there may be a delay of a couple hours before everything is processed. >_>

I will also be updating the top of the "GM Notes" section of the OP with a timetable of my availability so you all know approximately when I will be around and able to respond to things, etc.

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Night 0

Oh, hey everyone! Welcome to Professor Oak's Laboratory! The party is set up out back in the Corral so we have plenty of space for everyone and their Pokémon, but the restrooms are down that hallway, and there some spare bedrooms up the stairs if you need to lie down for a bit. The Professor's working on some projects in the actual "lab" portion of the lab, and that's off-limits, but I'm sure he'll be here to visit with you soon. In the meantime, grab some snacks and have a blast!

Daybreak 1

And now, the game can finally get underway, woohoo! As a reminder, all voting should be done with ##verb: playername and unvoting with ##unverb: playername, and, yes, valid votes must including the bolding in addition to the ## so it stands out. "No Lynch" is not a valid vote choice in this game. Any private question can be directed to me via PM, but any public questions, etc. should be prefaced with @Athena: question so I don't miss them.

It will take a total weight of 14 votes to reach the Majority lynch today. This total includes any potential hidden vote weight that will not be shown in the public tallies. If no Majority is reached by 10am CET* on Tuesday, February 17th, the Day will then end, and the person with the highest vote weight at that point will be lynched. (* - 4am Eastern, 3am Central, or 1am Pacific; otherwise approximately the same time as this post in your own time zone, minus 13 minutes)

Good luck, have fun, and enjoy the game! :3

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 1! Everyone come play! :D

Oooo!!!!! The game has started! Yay!

First thing: if Celever and Camo decide to do their gamely showdown, I may feel compelled to lynch one of them.
Second thing: ##BURN TwistedTurtwig
TwistedTurtwig said:
I'll see you all next game, where I'll probably be scum, since I'm not lucky enough to draw town again.

Hey...
I suggest assigning a number to each player, then take a D&D dice and roll it to decide the lynch, so we can get through with this annoying Day 1.

For the record, as it says in the "Rules" section of the OP, all votes must be BOLDED in addition to having the ## prefixes. I'll go ahead and add that as a reminder to the Daybreak post.

Chaos Jackal said:
Hey...
I suggest assigning a number to each player, then take a D&D dice and roll it to decide the lynch, so we can get through with this annoying Day 1.
I don't like this idea...

>.>
Second thing: ##BURN TwistedTurtwig
TwistedTurtwig said:
I'll see you all next game, where I'll probably be scum, since I'm not lucky enough to draw town again.

So does anyone have any worthwhile information to aid this RVS or are we gonna go with Jackals option :p

Alternatively one of the scum could come forward and take one for the collective team :p

Chaos Jackal said:
Hey...

I emptied my bag of D6s, D12s, and D20s on to the floor and it somehow spelled the words ##VOTE: Chaos Jackal. He's totally scum, for sure! (Sarcasm, but yey Day 1 voting.)

Squirtle Squad said:
So does anyone have any worthwhile information to aid this RVS or are we gonna go with Jackals option :p

Alternatively one of the scum could come forward and take one for the collective team :p

Would you mind taking that one?

If I were scum I would, but alas, (and praise the almighty!) im not scum!

Are you?

Jackal's option is awful because he essentially gets to lynch whoever he wants: if he is scum, this is very bad.

"Hey guys, I just rolled a dice and it looks like it landed on 14 this is Teal let's lynch Teal!"

##ROLL: Chaos Jackal

You're experienced enough to know that this is a bad idea. Why did you suggest it?

Squirtle Squad said:
If I were scum I would, but alas, (and praise the almighty!) im not scum!

Are you?
No.

Celever said:
Jackal's option is awful because he essentially gets to lynch whoever he wants: if he is scum, this is very bad.

"Hey guys, I just rolled a dice and it looks like it landed on 14 this is Teal let's lynch Teal!"

##ROLL: Chaos Jackal

You're experienced enough to know that this is a bad idea. Why did you suggest it?
Same thoughts expressed right here (though ninja *gasp*).
Should I vote or not vote.
/me rolls a dice.
/me scores an even.
/me ##DRENCH: TwistedTurtwig
/me ##EAT: Chaos Jackal

Day 1, huh... I don't feel like sticking around for this so I'll wait for the traditional 100+ random Day 1 post discussion to pass. If the past trend continues, there might just be some more productive discussion on the tail end of Day 1.

In the meantime, here, have a random vote.

##PARTY: Wailord_2

Jackal, why do we need to assign a number to everyone when everyone already has a number next to them in the OP?...

(mixing ellipses and question marks doesn't really work that well...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back