Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Vom; the plan wasn't very well-conceived, but I could see the reasoning behind it. I didn't quite believe your scum claim at first - it was just way too out of character. I stand by that now. My read of SS is town.

As for Camo, he's pretty obviously scum in my opinion, it's just whether he's somehow safe or not. I'm thinking he's bluffing at this point; it's just a little too perfect to give scum an ability that good.

##VOTE: Camoclone

Camo's at L-2, I think. @Vom @double o squirtle @Reinforce Thoughts?

Yeah Camo's definitely scum, I'm pretty sure that every active person is town also because he's been muted for a few days we only really have process of elimination to go by and using that he's scum,so now we just have to until RF or Vom votes.

As for Camo, he's pretty obviously scum in my opinion, it's just whether he's somehow safe or not. I'm thinking he's bluffing at this point; it's just a little too perfect to give scum an ability that good.

Agreed although scum have had way better abilities than certain town, scum that can protect themselves and then night kill is way too overkill.

Also I think he's at L-1

If he hits majority and doesn't get lynched we can just lynch him tomorrow

There's no way he
Could survive being lynched twice, because that, plus his ability to remove himself from the game, would be ridiculous.

I just woke up from a power nap and the thread exploded with surprising information and events again... It's good for driving the sleep out of my system, I guess.

Anyway, I was half-right about SS's claim being a trap of sorts, although it wasn't a trap in a bad way. But, you probably should plan out these stuff more, man. :p

So, if we are in agreement that Camo is DK and he's jailing himself sitting back watching us town kill each other, then he's our man. Perhaps the hosts have just decided to give a neutral, non-informative answer when I asked whether we could vote/lynch Camo; a scum that can survive a lynch basically defeats the point of the lynch as the town's main weapon to defeat scum. At the very least, we can find out if he's doing this himself or if the situation is as first hypothesized: that a scum is jailing him.

Camo is at L-1 (votes from double o squirtle, Squirtle Squad and Jabberwock) and there's still Vom and/or I to vote. @Vom, I've said my piece and so has Jabberwock; any further input?

Not much, really. But I already posted on this, no? (If not, sorry I didn't click the 'post' button, crappy phone >.>)
I was also sure I'd voted.
But since RF made a nice mini vote count for us, looks like I haven't.
##VOTE: Camoclone

Day 7 End/Night 7 Start
As the characters gathered and Master Hand appeared. While he was told to get rid of Camoclone, he was nowhere to be found, so he got rid of double o squirtle instead.
double o squirtle has been lynched! double o squirtle was:
You are Pikachu, and you are aligned with The Game. You are a quick fighter with comboes, chain throws, a great recovery, and one of the strongest up smashes in the game.

Active Ability: Pika Pika!
Once a night, including night 0, you may PM me the name of a player. You will attempt to charm that player, gaining their trust so that their vote weight is 0 if they vote for you the next day.

Active Ability: Quick Attack
Once a night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will zip by that player so quickly that they don't notice you, preventing them from targeting you with all abilities for that night. Furthermore, if they were going to target you with an ability, you will find out what that ability is. This ability is energy-based.

Win Condition: All members of Master Hand’s Minions are eliminated.

Night 7 will end on Saturday, November 14th, at 8:30 PM PST.

Night 7 end/Day 8 start
Everyone woke up in the morning. Well, everyone except Reinforce, who's body was found in the morning.
Reinforce has been killed! Reinforce was:
You are Mr. Game & Watch, and you are aligned with The Game, You are an odd character, with strong attacks, but the inability to L-Cancel your aerials and the fact that your shield doesn't cover your feet is an issue.

Active Ability: Fire!
Once a night, you may PM me the name of 2 players. You will summon your flat friends carrying their trampoline, and they will propel your first target in the air, and they will spy on the other one and report back to you. When the next day starts, both of you will learn who that player targeted.

Active Ability: Oil Spill
[LOCKED]
This ability will unlock when you are targeted by 3 energy-based abilities.

Camoclone was still nowhere to be seen.
Day 8 will end on Friday, November 20th, 2015 at 5:15 PST.

There are 4 players left in the game, so that majority is 3.

Last edited:
Day 8 End
Before anyone could act, Jabberwock began charging a mighty sword strike, aiming for the underside of Battlefield, where he was certain Camoclone would be. He was right, and Camoclone was sent flying to his fate.
Camoclone has been killed! Camoclone was:
You are Donkey Kong, and you are aligned with Master Hand. You aligned with Master Hand because he promised you bananas. Lots and lots of bananas.

Passive Ability: Master Hand's Minions
You may discuss the game with your fellow evildoers in <snip>. You may not share this link with any other players, nor may you publicly quote any posts.

Passive Ability: Kong Cyclone
[LOCKED]

Active Ability: Cargo Hold
Once a night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will carry them away, preventing them from speaking during the next day.

Win Condition: All characters loyal to The Game are eliminated.
Master Hand screamed in frustration as his final minion was defeated. Vom, Jabberwock, and Squirtle Squad celebrated as they kept their place on the roster.

PeachClassicMode.jpg

Vom has achieved their win condition! Vom was:
You are Peach, and you are aligned with The Game. You are an air fighter, with a unique float ability, top-class recovery, as well as the best air dodge and projectile in the game with your turnips. A winning matchup against the Ice Climbers is icing on the proverbial cake for your top-tier status.

Passive Ability: Emotions
Sometimes ruling a kingdom can be a little emotional. You have 4 abilities, and each unlock and lock based on how the town is doing.

Active Ability: Joy
[LOCKED]
This ability will unlock when two or more anti-town players are lynched consecutively in the last two or more day phase.

Passive Ability: Calm
[LOCKED]
This ability will unlock when an anti-town aligned player is lynched in the last day phase.

Active Ability: Gloom
[LOCKED]
This ability will unlock when a town aligned player is lynched in the last day phase.

Active Ability: Rage
[UNLOCKED]
Once a night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will threaten that player and, through sheer terror, that player will tell you their role name.

LinkAdventureMode.jpg

Jabberwock has achieved their win condition! Jabberwock was:
You are Link, and you are aligned with The Game You are a bit slower then your 9-year old self, but are more skilled with a sword, as Your Hero-spin Semi-spikes. Your biggest strength is your ability to camp.

Passive Ability: Song of Time
You may talk with Young Link in <snip>.

Active Ability: Epona's Song
Once a day, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will use their abilities first in the upcoming night.

Active Ability: Flare Blade
[LOCKED]

YoshiClassicMode.jpg
Squirtle Squad has achieved their win condition! Squirtle Squad was:
You are Yoshi, and you are aligned with The Game. You have a great Parry and Double Jump Cancel game, but lack the consistency to be at the top.

Passive Ability: Parry
If you are lynched, each player that votes for you has one vote put on the at the start of the next day.

Active Ability: Egg Bomb
[LOCKED]
This ability will be unlocked when you die.

As the three of them Celebrated, Master Hand approached. "I hope you realized what you have done! This isn't over!" And he floated away angrily. the three remaining characters partied all through the night, and quite late into the next day, too, in celebration, before preparing to move on to a new game: Brawl.

Thanks for playing, everyone! The Postgame will be up within the week!

~
thegrovylekid & Celever

Minion Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/EK8XCKEki3v
Song of Time Chat: http://quicktopic.com/51/H/sZ3ZE82BYYEJ2
Death Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/ecW53NA7kjt9

Everyone may now talk in the thread.

That shouldn't have happened. GG wp. Please add safe claims in the next closed setup. It isn't optional.

I was about to post in the Graveyard, and then when I get there, it says game over and can't post there anymore. ._.

Good job, Jabberwock! But to be fair, Camo was going down today if he didn't kill me because:

Night 7: "You tried to fling Vom in the air to spy on Camoclone, but he killed you before you could do so!"

Yeah, if Camo killed either SS or Jabberwock, I would have found him out by tracking anyway.

But man, I admit we didn't play that well the last crazy couple of days. As for me, I admit to wrongly assuming Camo couldn't be voted/lynched and thus skirted by looking like town. If I'd asked that earlier, we'd probably have looked into him more.

First off, GG. This was a great introduction for me into Werewolf, and I look forward to future rounds. :D

Second, that was getting a bit ridiculous the last few days. I'm curious as to what Egg Bomb did, though; @thegrovylekid and @Celever. Was it what SS thought it was?

And last – a bit ironic, I think, that the first person to be nightkilled was also the one whose Ability ended the game. I guess Roy's Our Boy, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back