Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I have no doubt double o squirtle will flip scum, we just need to suss out the last scum. There cannot be two more (6 man team) as the game would already be over.

You are Yoshi, and you are aligned with Master Hand. You never liked carrying Mario like a horse so you've joined Master hand to get your revenge.

Passive Ability: Master Hand's Minions
You may discuss the game with your fellow evildoers in <snip>. You may not share this link with any other players.

Passive Ability: Parry
If you are lynched, each player that votes for you has one vote put on the at the start of the next day.

Active Ability: Egg Bomb
Each night, you may PM me a player name. Any informative action they use not reveal any information.

Win Condition: All members loyal to The Game are eliminated.

You are Yoshi, and you are aligned with Master Hand. You never liked carrying Mario like a horse so you've joined Master hand to get your revenge.

Passive Ability: Master Hand's Minions
You may discuss the game with your fellow evildoers in <snip>. You may not share this link with any other players.

Passive Ability: Parry
If you are lynched, each player that votes for you has one vote put on the at the start of the next day.

Active Ability: Egg Bomb
Each night, you may PM me a player name. Any informative action they use not reveal any information.

Win Condition: All members loyal to The Game are eliminated.

Wasn't expecting that to happen.
##Vote: Squirtle Squad

Wow. Guess I shouldn't have reread the thread then, I was starting to think you were scum before doing so :p
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

Why now though? @Squirtle Squad ? So close to the end.

I'd like to consider this first.

Parry would put enough votes on each of us for scum to hammer the lynch the following day, or, in the case of a six-man scum team, just lynch someone straight away.

Can anyone (besides Squirtle Squad) confirm that there are only five scum in the game?

##UNVOTE: double o squirtle

Yeah, if there are 6 scum I think we lose so either we risk it and turbo lynch, wait until somehow someone confirms there are 5 scum or we don't reach complete majority and wait until the end of the day to lynch SS.

Ugh, there was trouble at work and I've barely slept in the past 48 hours, I apologize for disappearing.

I would like to elaborate on my ability results as I swore in my last post before this...

... But um, this is a surprising turn of events, I must admit. What's with the quitting attitude, SS? You aren't playing bad, considering I've practically been the only one voicing suspicion on you about your claim.

Guys, this is suspicious, are we sure this is not a trap Card? Even if he has "confessed", I'm not voting yet, unless you all think we're ready for whatever consequence might occur after SS's lynch.

Yeah, if there are 6 scum I think we lose so either we risk it and turbo lynch, wait until somehow someone confirms there are 5 scum or we don't reach complete majority and wait until the end of the day to lynch SS.

Soo... Would anyone believe me if I said I lied about being scum to get myself lynched so that I would discover finally what my ability Egg Bomb did?

The longer I look at this day period and the two before this I just feel like we are getting absolutely no where. Which is true considering we've lynched two townies and once I am lynched it'll be 3.

Because of this I'm starting to doubt there are even 5 scum... This post from dos reads really townie and after reading back, dos's posts haven't really been that bad and thinking he's town (just with a really weird role). I have no doubt that rf, jabber and Vom are town, and I'm town too...
What if the jailed Camo is the last scum and he's sitting back just laughing as he's not getting lynched with me defending him? What if Camo had a locked ability that didn't unlock until two scum got lynched? That's when he disappeared right?

Now for the biggest back pedal of the century ##unvote: Squirtle Squad
##vote: Camoclone

I get it. I'm scummy, I've back-pedalled, I've been instrumental in getting two townies lynched (3 if you count simsands) and I even claimed scum.

My plan btw :p was to get lynched, pray that egg bomb was a suicide bomb and take Camo with me. That way, if he was the last scum the game would be over, if he wasn't last scum everyone would just lynch dos and the game
Would be over. That Was my plan, believe it if you want.
The reason I've ditched this plan was yes because of Parry as jabber pointed out. A stray vote could go somewhere and then scum could just hammer for the win.

Sorry guys, I'm town and lynching me (providing egg bomb is not a bomb) will make it easier for scum to win

Look, I town read you now
@double o squirtle

I town read everyone else, even Camo but
Since he's inactive and hiding lynching him, when it's clear he's doing it himself is now a policy lynch because he's not acting in the towns best interests.

I guess it does make sense that you're town, I mean, why would you post that you're scum and then try to disprove it after we've all seen it, if you were scum and trying to prove that your town you would've just skipped that strategy in the first place. So currently I do read you as town. So I guess ##Vote: Camoclone. Also SS if you wanted to get lynched or night killed I wouldn't have put Egg Bomb in the role claim.

I believe Squirtle Squad.
I'm not sure why, but my gut tells me you're town. And like I said, I got town vibes from re-reading the thread.
That plan was silly though.

##UNVOTE
Again, I'll hold my vote and wait for @Reinforce and @Jabberwock to give their input here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back