Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all: GG

Now: I TOLD YOU SO! I. FREAKING. TOLD. YOU. SO.
Thanks a lot for making my last few hours in the game a living hell because of mayor ignorance. :v We should have gone for Camo since I first said it, instead of me.

~Ends Tantrum~

I do have to say, it was a really interesting game, though the amount of mod edits were a bit of a let down. You learn from those, tho.

Ohey, this game is done! Congratulations town, and nice pullthrough by Camo there! Lucky for you, Camo, that you guys killed me early. I was actually planning on shooting you Night 2 or Night 3, as I think you faltered slightly on Day 2 that shot you right up onto my scumdar.

Also, we desperately need a game where roles do not hint at alignment aside from an ability's level of helpfulness for scum. If the town will rely on claiming as their method of lynching, town will be losing much, much, much more often.

Also, can I please, please, please survive until Day 5 next game? I mean, I'd like to actually play on PB again. x_x

But overall, nice and flavourful game by Celever and tgk. I'd reckon that scum (and Kirby) were probably a bit more powerful than I would've liked, but overall interesting abilities and setup. Somewhat disappointing that the endgame got bland due to inactivity and repetitive cases, but no biggy. =)

Last edited:
Was so damn sure that both Camo and SS were scum. Seriously, with the way SS played it... And whether it was for better or worse, not lynching SS last Day was... let's leave that out.

Well, gg us I guess. Don't think we deserved to be honest, but hey, a win's a win.

Come on guys think of the story!
"Werewolf players claims scum and then manages to convince the town that he's town and turn the lynch on the last scum!"

Sounds pretty wild to me
:p

can i be in? i know this is late but im wondering if this is a 1 time only thing or if this is ongoing?:confused:o_O

can i be in? i know this is late but im wondering if this is a 1 time only thing or if this is ongoing?:confused:o_O

This game ended a long time ago but there is another WW game open for sign-ups here if you're interested.

oh ok thanks i was kinda interested in the melee part sooo... but thanks 4 telling me!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back