Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Werewolf XXIX: Melee!
l99kfgG.png
Credit for the banner goes to the Amazing @Jabberwock!

Welcome one, welcome all, to Werewolf XXIX, hosted by myself and @Celever! This game is based off of the GameCube's best-selling game and Nintendo's premier fighting game, Super Smash Brothers Melee! Now, read the rules. They're important.

Flavour
A large tournament has just ended, and everyone is exhausted. They wait on Battlefield for Master Hand's appearance. Certain Characters are missing due to exhaustion. All of them are drinking Tea, thoughtfully provided by Peach. Many are sitting on the platforms, talking away like the best of friends as opposed to fighters.

Suddenly, Master hand flies in!

"Hello there. I have recently decided that the current cast is too large and difficult to lord over. As such, I have promised certain characters certain things in order to cut down the roster size. You are all trapped on this stage with one stock apiece. Whoever loses their stock loses their spot on the roster. That includes anyone I may have bribed to do this. Oh, and this won't be a normal battle, either.

Master hand Snaps, and a piece of paper flutters down and land in front of Peach, detailing the rules.

Groups
There are two groups: The game, who are the Town faction, and the Minions of Master Hand, who are the Mafia faction. Each side has to eliminate the other side before the other side eliminates them. The Game/town faction are the uninformed majority. They do not know who is who. The minions/mafia are the informed minority. They know who is who.

Mechanics
The game will start on night 0. Any abilities that state you can use them during the night can be used on night 0. Any players with Quicktopics can use them on Night 0.

Days last ~120 hours - the equivalent of 5 real-world days, or until someone is lynched within that time period. To vote for someone, do ##VOTE: Celever [Just an example, don't actually vote Celever, he isn't playing]. Make sure to bold it, otherwise it won't count. To unvote, do ##UNVOTE: Celever [again, just an example.] You must unvote whoever you are currently voting for before you can vote for someone else. When a majority vote is reached, that player is lynched. If the day period finishes before someone is placed at the majority vote, the person with the most votes is lynched. If the day ends and two people have the same number of votes on them, but not a majority, it will be decided randomly. During the day, you can use any active abilities that state you can use them during the day.

Nights last 48 hours, or 2 real-world days. During the night, you cannot post in the thread. Doing so will result in a warning. If you do it again, it will be a modkill. At night, you can use any active abilities that state you can use them during the night. The minions of master hand will perform a nightkill during this time. The player that will be KOed [killed] will be revealed in the day update.

New to this game are locked and unlocked abilities. Certain Characters have abilities that will be locked until certain conditions are met. You will not be told what said ability does until it unlocks. The abilities can lock at any time, if the conditions are un-met.

Role Stuff
Colour added to separate the role from everything else.

You are Master Hand, and you are aligned with Master Hand. You have promised some characters incredible power in exchange for getting rid of most of the cast.

Passive Ability: Master Control
[LOCKED]
This ability will become unlocked when one of your minions is Lynched.

Active Ability: Finger Lasers
Once a game, during the night, you may PM me the names of 4 players. The next day, everyone can only vote for those players.

Win Condition: All players loyal to the game are eliminated.

When your ability unlocks or locks, you will be sent a new role PM.

You are Master Hand, and you are aligned with Master Hand. You have promised some characters incredible power in exchange for getting rid of most of the cast.

Passive Ability: Master Control
[UNLOCKED]
If you would be lynched, the player you last voted for will be lynched instead. This ability will lock after using it.

Active Ability: Finger Lasers
Once a game, during the night, you may PM me the names of 4 players. The next day, everyone can only vote for those players.

Win Condition: All players loyal to the game are eliminated.

There are two kinds of abilities, Passive and Active. Passive abilities are always active. Active abilities don't activate unless you PM me wishing to do so and your target/s.

Other Rules:
1. You may not edit your posts.
2. You may not like posts [unless specifically stated]
3. Replying is okay. Lying is okay. Screenshots not okay.
4. Do not talk about the game outside of the thread unless you have a Quicktopic that you can post in.
5. No player may post during the night.
6. Don't insult people. It's not nice.
7. Unless you are @Camoclone, no Camo-Posting since none of you except for Camo are Camo. A definiton of Camo-Posting will be found below. This rule will not be openly enforced.
8. Host word is Law.

Here's a link to the rules and terminology. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...ment-new-player-guide-hosts-announced.122647/

Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 8.23.20 PM.png
Sign-Ups:
This game can have 18 players.

1. @Vom - Peach - WINNER!
2. @Luispipe8 - Mewtwo - Lynched day 6
3. @TheFancyPineapple - Kirby - Nightkilled Night 6
4. @scattered mind - Mario - Nightkilled Night 2
5. @bbninjas - Roy - Nightkilled Night 1
6. @Yeowie - Zelda/Sheik - Lynched Day 3
7. @SilverSilent - Captain Falcon - Lynch Day 5
8. @simsands - Marth - Lynched Day 2
9. @Keeper of Night Young Link - Nightkilled Night 5
10. @Athena - Pichu - Nightkilled Night 3
11. MtheW @Squirtle Squad - Yoshi - WINNER!
12. @GM DracLord - Bowser - Lynched Day 1
13. Empoleon_master @Reinforce - Mr. Game & Watch - Nightkilled Night 8
14. @Camoclone - Donkey Kong - Killed Day 8
15. @Ice Espeon - Ice Climbers - Lynched Day 4
16. @double o squirtle - Pikachu - Lynched Day 7
17. @SockMySon - Dr. Mario - Modkilled Night 1
18. @Jabberwock - Link - WINNER!
19. @PMJ - Jigglypuff - Nightkilled Night 4
20. Cypher333 @Chaos Jackal - Ness - Nightkilled Night 3

Subs:
1. Chaos Jackal
2. Squirtle Squad
3. Reinforce

Updates:

Enjoy!

~thegrovylekid and Celever

Last edited:
In!
Just realized that,since I'm the only FG mod as of now, I'll always be the first one to sign up to games...heh.

For now, @Vom. :p Sign me up! Looking forward to the game.

Also, lol, Camo Posting, can't believe you actually placed that in the rules. xD

What the hell, I'll be in. But if I'm mafia again, I'm going to strangle the GMs in their sleep, just a warning.

I'm in, and I call a character you know we both love! Also I love the originality of this game, it's very interesting. : D

Well, that was a boring response to having your very own personalised rule... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back