Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nudgenudgerule7nudgenudge*
Ohhhh, in that case anybody want to take bets as to when Camo will be mod killed for breaking #7 then lol? :p
My minimum bet requirement is 10k ₽ on when he will be killed by any means, IE modkill for rule 7ing, or lynch, or by night kill.

Day 1: 1.1 X ₽
Night 1: 1.3 X ₽
Day 2: 30 X ₽
Night 2: 35 X ₽
Day 3: 150 X ₽
Night 3: 300 X ₽
Day 4: 1,000 X ₽ (yes that is a comma)
Day 5: 6,000 X ₽
Night 5: 10,000 X ₽
Day 6: 500,000 X ₽
Night 6: 100,000,000,000,000,000 X ₽ (according to what I've read *mostly from Celever* and not personal opinion this should be physically impossible for him to live past according to rule 7)

Also I swear I am only half serious with this, but really, who wants to place bets? Your ₽ will be kept as safe as the Persian bank in PMD games.

Ohh, I get it. So the rest of us get modkilled for camo-posting, while Camo gets modkilled for not doing it. Got it!

Ohh, I get it. So the rest of us get modkilled for camo-posting, while Camo gets modkilled for not doing it. Got it!
Ummm no, the idea is that I'm taking bets on when Camo's last game day alive will be because he camo posts so much apparently.

I predict Camo will be killed Day/Night 2 and that I will be autolynched Day 1. :U

I predict Camo will be killed Day/Night 2 and that I will be autolynched Day 1. :U
How much ₽ do you want to bet on day/night 2? Remember, they're separate options so you'll have to pay for both days.
Also you getting autolynched is what you get for giving me crobat! D:< #neverevereverever letting it go :p

How much ₽ do you want to bet on day/night 2? Remember, they're separate options so you'll have to pay for both days.
Also you getting autolynched is what you get for giving me crobat! D:< #neverevereverever letting it go :p
I bet -(cos(32)*4^4 - (1/3 * 1/12)^-3).
Yeah, uh, gamemods, no crazy sums please. D:

I bet -(cos(32)*4^4 - (1/3 * 1/12)^-3).
Yeah, uh, gamemods, no crazy sums please. D:
Someone please do the math I'm not up to that stuff they call "math" that's only useful on the SATs. Also what do you mean by "no crazy sums"?

=~46442.438819

That sum was a crazy sum.
Your bet is too low, I said my minimum bet was 50k ₽, no exceptions, especially to the person who gave me crobat instead of Skarmory. #I really am not going to let it go, EVER. :p

I don't care! :U

Unless Master Hand has a say in things.
Uses master hand character glitch. "MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Fine though, I'll put you down for 400k ₽, but you better pay up when camo is mod killed for camo posting so much Day 1. lol

I demand that Lucario be in this game because I must have Lucario and he is AWESOME, heck, I'll invite @bbninjas to help you create the character and give him a Skarmory. Also, no, I will never, ever, ever, ever, let that go ninjas, EVER.

And we are out of spots! The game will start on Sunday, October 11th. Between now and then, people who have not signed up can sign up as a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back