Status
Not open for further replies.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
"Wil͢l H̶e puţ ̢aņ ̛e҉n͜d̕ t̢o t̢hi̧s͢ ͏m͟is͢ery?"
"O̡f ͜c͏o̴ưrse."͡
Thi̶s ͞w͠o͡rl̛d͠ ̧is҉ b͏e̕y͟ond͝ ho͞pe.̡ ̧​
wgRtn6t.png
Old Slowking was sipping at his coffee while checking the morning paper.
BREAKING: Audino found dead at Central Plaza - terrorist organization claims responsibility || said:
Musical the Chatot
Stage Town. Opera the Audino was found today morning dead at the Central Plaza of Stage Town. She had a bloody mysterious sign painted on her forehead. An organisation called the "Cult of Arceus" has claimed responsibility for the murder. As proof they described the sign, that was kept secret from the public. Stage Town is in panic! With a dangerous cult being around, what will be the cult's next move?
"Yado, yado...", Slowking mumbled while laying the newspaper aside.
Stage Town has always been a good place to live. A crime-free town, protected by everyman's hero Watchog the brave officer. Always on the lookout for criminals! You can't really blame him that he has never had the chance to arrest anyone. Understandably, these news were a huge shock to everyone. Musical the head journalist's excitedness about all this felt pretty annoying, but who could blame him?

Oddly, the next morning there was no paper. Slightly annoyed about this 40 year old tradition of "coffee, toast and paper" breaking all of a sudden, Slowking decided to tell Musical a few well chosen words. As he was making his way to Musical's office, he passed by the Central Plaza, only to notice a crowd there. In the middle of the crowd, there was a dead body:
Chatot
Alignment: Town
You are Musical the Chatot, lone journalist of the Stage News. You like to talk and write a lot - too bad there is usually nothing much to talk about.

Ability: Journalist
Use: once every night
You may PM me a headline and an article. These will be published in the upcoming public night update.
"Nobody touch the body!"
Western the Watchog rushed to the scene.
"I will handle this!"

Weird enough, the next morning, there was a paper again. It read:
A new fun Game for everyone to play! || said:
Good morning, Stage Town!
With all your key players dead before the Game has even started, how is everyone feeling? I hope you are just as excited as me! The Game is about to begin, so let me briefly explain the rules:
Every day, the Town will decide on a resident to kill!
What, why do you look so shocked? Ahaha! Just kidding...
I understand your feelings! Just keep reading, ok! It gets better!
Every night, the "Cult of Arceus" will kill someone, too!
I told you it gets better! Now, how do you win this game? Kill the Cult before it kills you!
What, that's hard? Of course it is! And, of course you will lose! But those are the rules! I'm looking forward to everyone participating!
What, what? You are saying you won't play with us? Don't be like that! Don't be! Since if you insist on that... we will just kill everyone during the night! Ouch! We would have to take our game to another town, what a shame that would be!
So, I'm very much looking forward to playing with everyone!
PS.: At the Central Plaza, there is a gift waiting for you!

What was found at the Central Plaza was in reality another body:
Watchog
Alignment: Town
You are the officer of Stage town. It’s your duty to keep everyone safe. Really, you know that the only reason it’s so safe here is because you are always keeping watch!

Ability: Watcheck
Use: once every night
You may PM me a player name. You will be told that player's alignment.
There was also a little note beside it:
Please enjoy the Game! Ahaha!
T͏h̵at'̧s ̴w͞hy̨ ̵we ͠wi͟l̕l̵ ̨recr̴ea̛ţe͘ it.​

Updates:
Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Night 7
Day 8
Night 8
Day 9
Night 9
Day 10
Night 10
If you are going to read this game afterwards - the rest of the days/nights are in a spoiler so you aren't spoiled about if this game ends at day or night:

Players:
If you are going to read this game afterwards - warning, this list contains spoilers.
Final players:
7. GM DracLord
20. Bigfootaus
28. Squirtle Squad (subbed in instead of alex)

Dead players:
1. Camoclone (Smeargle, lynched D2)
2. Ice Espeon (Ditto, lynched D10)
3. Mr.Muffin (Conkeldurr, died from pressure D8)
4. Scorched Feathers (Goodra, lynched D3)
5. Keeper of Night (Dusknoir, modkilled D2)
6. PMJ (Hariyama, lynched D7, died to his wound D8)
8. Chaos Jackal (Swablu, lynched D5)
9. TwistedTurtwig (Slowking, died of old age N3)
10. Celever (Elgyem, nightkilled N5)
11. Eron (Munna, lynched D8)
12. AlexanderTheAwesome (Delibird, nightkilled N7)
13. Wailord_2 (Kirlia, lynched D11)
14. One Approved (nightkilled N4)
15. Meaty (Mawile, lynched D6)
16. Drohn (Cobalion, modkilled D2)
17. CrimsonFlame (Lucario, inactivity-modkilled D8)
18. Bbninjas (Virizion, nightkilled N10)
19. Luispipe8 (Pikachu, nightkilled N6)
21. Lenny (Kangashkan, nightkilled N3)
22. Cinesra (Meditite, died of poison D2)
23. grantm1999 (Arbok, nightkilled N1)
25. rev3rsor (Grumpig, nightkilled N8)
24. Reinforce (Aegislash, inactivity-modkilled D8)
26. Machamp The Champion (Terrakion, lynched D7)
27. Blui (Keldeo, lynched D4)
29. Jeremy1026 (Absol, lynched D1)
30. TheGuy (Koffing, nightkilled N2)

Rules:
Please do read the whole rules even if you are familiar with the game concept.
Factions
There are two factions in this game: Town ("good guys") and Anti-Arceus ("werewolves"). There are no third-party independent factions. The general premise is that the wolves know each other and they can communicate privately, while the townspeople only know their own alignment and communicate publically in the game thread during the day.

Gameplay: Day and Voting Mechanics, Votecount Display, Ties and No Lynch
During the day, every alive player must post in the thread (at least 4 posts a day to avoid a modkill, I might up this number at any point). Some abilities are useable during the day. The players will decide on the kill of one player (a "lynch") by voting. Normally, every player has a vote weight of one.

Voting happens like this:
##Vote: playername
##Unvote: playername

Votes do not have to be bolded, however it is very much preferred if you do bold them. I do not care if you write vote and unvote in all caps, however there must be ## in front of an unvote and vote. Otherwise it's not counted. Also, (unlike in some games) using other verbs instead of vote and unvote is not allowed for clarity's sake. Such votes will not be counted and result in a warning for missleading plays.

Vote counts will be posted at request and/or when the host sees fit. Day vote counts will not show the weighted amount of votes on a player - the players who have voted will be shown instead. Any unvotes will be marked as striked. The final votecount of the day in the day update will show the weighted votecount too.
Example of a day votecount:
Teal (PMJ, Drohn, Water Pokémon Master, PMJ, Athena)
Water Pokémon Master (Athena, Teal, PMJ)
In this vote count, PMJ has voted before for Teal, then unvoted and voted for WPM, but then again unvoted and voted for Teal. Also in this example, WPM actually has a vote weight of 9078, but it is not displayed.

When the weighted vote count shows a majority in the votes for one player, the day will end and that player is lynched. If the day ends because the time is up, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie, the player who received that amount of votes first will be lynched. If the day ends because the time is up, the vote count of the moment when the day was announced to end will count. Any votes after that time do not count.

A no lynch is not possible and cannot be voted. If there are no votes during the end of the day, a random townie will be lynched.

Night:
During the night, no player may post in the game thread. Some abilities are useable during the night. The wolves will decide on a kill.
How long the day and night last will vary depending on the amount of players alive.

Role reveal / host quoting:
When a player dies, their role will be revealed.
You may quote your role PM or any messages I send you, and you may modify them if you see need to do so. You may NOT screenshot your role PM or any messages I send you.

Abilities:
Every player will have at least one ability. There are different classes of abilities. The content of hidden abilities will not be revealed when the player dies. There may be abilities that can break general game rules. "Wolfchat" is regarded as a rule and not an ability.

Other rules:
1) You may not edit or delete your posts.
2) You may like posts as long as you are alive. Once you have liked a post, you may not unlike it.
3) Do not talk about the game outside of the game thread unless your ability lets you to.
4) Try not to double post too much.
5) Do not insult a player too harshly.

Pressure Mechanic:
I'm introducing a new mechanic mid-game. This mechanic addresses activity.

Pressure Mechanic
Any alive player can use this mechanic:
- once per pressured person per day
- at a max of three persons per day

To use the pressure mechanic, start your post with @@Pressure: <nickname>.
Additionally, after posting the pressure post you must post the following to the pressured player's profile:
You have been pressured: <link to pressure post>
Otherwise the pressure doesn't count and it is seen as misleading behaviour, which might result in a modkill of the player who applies pressure.

If the day lasts at least 36 hours starting from the pressure, the pressured player has to quote the pressure post and reply to it. Failure to do so results in the pressured player being killed. Use the mechanic wisely...

Example:
DNA said:
@@Pressure: Water Pokémon Master, Teal
Teal, what do you think about the situation? blablabla...

Water Pokémon Master, would you kindly reveal your role?
Teal said:
DNA said:

I think you are really scummy, DNA.
Water Pokémon Master said:
DNA said:

No.
As you can see, you can also pressure multiple people in one post if you really want to.
After this, DNA can not pressure Teal or WPM on that day anymore. However, he could pressure Athena. Athena doesn't quote DNA's pressure post and 37 hours after that pressure post the day ends. Athena is killed from pressure. If the day ended 35 hours after the pressure post, Athena would live.

If you know you won't have Internet access for a longer period of time for a legit reason, PM me...!

Credits: Banner picture: Sanguisgelidus ; Banner: bigfootaus

Drohn

Wild War Dance
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus

Approved until September 20st. Better hurry this game up.

Joking by the way.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi

So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so in.

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!

It depends on the situation. I would say 3.5 on average.

Also I guess I would want to play this

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

in 5 I lurk constantly

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Since I was asked: Yes, the game will start with a "night zero". Only abilities that state that they can be used on night zero can be used on night zero. There won't be a kill on night zero.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

2.5 is the most i think if you meant (real day) 3.5(game days)

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [SIGN UPS OPEN]

Count me in!

I go from a 3 early game to a 4 late game.

Celever

Wheeeee~

I tend to post as much as Camo. Actually I tend to post more words than Camo in slightly less posts... Maybe a 6.5?

I'm planning on taking it kinda easy this game, though. A.K.A not sharing my thoughts on every single post or point raised lol.

Eron

Is back as of March 24

I can say a 3. I don't post a lot, but I make a good count of posts.

In!

Wailord_2

All's whale that ends whale

I'd like to be in. As for the number, probably 2. I will always read the thread, but I don't always post.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.

If I'm being honest, 1. However, I am joining since you were polite enough to post on my profile haha.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I'm in 'cause Teal is awesome and the game looks awesome.

As for my activity, it depends on the situation. If there's enough to discuss it will definitely be 5. I'm online a lot.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Meaty said:
If I'm being honest, 1. However, I am joining since you were polite enough to post on my profile haha.

This.

Also inb4 such rusty much fail wow.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.