Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [SIGN UPS OPEN]

Id like to play, Id put myself on a 3; I can post heaps if the game calls for it! :cool: The only problem is that I'm +16 against anyone in America, timezone-wise.

[link]
er

/me enters with 4.

Edit: Oh, and since I actually have class on weekdays, I generally only see the Thread on mobile and can't post very elaborated posts because of character limit on my cell phone. I usually wait until I'm on an actual PC to post my deep thoughts.

I'll enter with 3. First WW game for me, no clue how active I'd be for it but I lurk the forums as a whole a lot! Should be fun! ^_^

bbninjas said:
Id like to play, Id put myself on a 3; I can post heaps if the game calls for it! :cool: The only problem is that I'm +16 against anyone in America, timezone-wise.
Where do you live?

Awesome to see many new players.

If you don't understand some rules or mechanics, please feel free to PM me.

Wow, twenty signups already! If this trend continues, we'll have enough people before WW XII is even over. :p

Signing up. I'd say a 2.5-3.

Anti-Arceus, hmmm? Sounds vaguely familiar... In

If I said anything other than 1 I'd be lying, but I do read everyday and could make an effort to post more.

In plz 3-4 (not sure it sometimes varies but I've never had inactivity problems)

Teal said:
bbninjas said:
Where do you live?

Awesome to see many new players.

If you don't understand some rules or mechanics, please feel free to PM me.

Australia!

/sign up

Not going to lie, it's 1. I read the thread everyday but I don't post unless I have something noteworthy to say. I do tend to post more when there are fewer people present. Oh, and I'm in the same boat as bbninjas (around 1-2 hours difference to his). I'm used to it though --- being around and posting when everyone else is asleep LOL

I'll enter, with 2. You've been in a few games with me so you know that I don't post too much, but I'm generally online a few hours a day (on the thread).

I'm in! I'd rate myself as a 3. Also, Teal, I'd make it clear if you're referring to in-real-life days, or game days. I'm not entirely sure myself. lol

I will try to be more active this game than I have in past WW games. I've been known to lurk and not post very often, but I'd like to change that this game. Let's hope that works out. I'm also not busy with vacations and junk anytime soon, which is nice.

I'm very pleased that players of the YPPY games are now playing in games like WW! See, I knew YPPY wouldn't bring the eventual downfall of Forum Games. :p

Sign me up please Teal! Looking forward to my first WW in a while. I'd rate a 1 usually, but I'll be more active in this one

Teaser updated!

@Teal
When are signups (supposed to be) ending?

bbninjas said:
@Teal
When are signups (supposed to be) ending?
Whenever The Guy's game is finished.

Machamp The Champion said:
I'm very pleased that players of the YPPY games are not playing in games like WW! See, I knew YPPY wouldn't bring the eventual downfall of Forum Games. :p

Im confused
Did you mean YPPY players ARE playing WW games
Because that's what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back