Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [SIGN UPS OPEN]

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Machamp The Champion said:
I'm very pleased that players of the YPPY games are not playing in games like WW! See, I knew YPPY wouldn't bring the eventual downfall of Forum Games. :p
Im confused
Did you mean YPPY players ARE playing WW games
Because that's what I did
Pretty sure that "not" should be a "now". :p

So Audino and Chatot have both died already. I guess there won't be a doctor or journalist in this game. Scary..

Who else will die before we even get a chance of hunting the killers.. I get the feeling this will be an awesome game!

Updated the last teaser.

Signing Up, I'm between a 1 and a 3 - it really depends upon the day both in real life and in game.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Machamp The Champion said:
I'm very pleased that players of the YPPY games are not playing in games like WW! See, I knew YPPY wouldn't bring the eventual downfall of Forum Games. :p

Im confused
Did you mean YPPY players ARE playing WW games
Because that's what I did

Yeah, I meant they ARE playing games like WW. I'm such a silly.

Loving the flavor in this game, Teal! That's really clever how you're giving NPC's full-fledged rolls.

We can start soon now! Congrats of the winners of the last WW game!

There are already 30 signups, but I'm hoping to get a few more before starting the game. So I will keep the singups open for a few more days.

This should be a good way to introduce myself to the forums.

In, if you'll have me. I'd rate myself about a 3.5, unless schoolwork gets particularly heavy.

Since there don't seem to be many new signups, I will select the players and send out activity checks and role PM:s tomorrow on Friday.

Players who haven't been online for the last two days will get activity checks that don't contain roles. After they answer to the check, they will be sent a role.

Night zero starts for you when you get your role and ends when I have all answers from those who can act, but latest on Sunday 12 o'clock noon GMT.

Do we need to confirm in this thread?

You are not supposed to "confirm" that you got your role in the thread. Obviously you will get your role when I send it...

Ok, with 31 signups I have to leave someone for subs. I decided to leave dmaster for subs because I got the feeling from his post that he would be okay with that. Hopefully you don't mind!

Right, I will start sending out roles soon. As I said, you don't need to confirm.

Please remember: Only abilities that explicitly state that they can be used on night zero can be used on night zero. If you have an ability that can be used on night zero, please PM me as soon as possible.

Night 0 has officially started, so you may not post in this thread anymore. If you have legimate questions (the role PM is to be taken literally) about your role because it is unclear, please feel free to PM me.

Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [NIGHT 0 UPDATE]

★0 Update
It was the next day. Everyone had received a flyer with precise rules on how this "Game" would be run. Thus the citizen gathered at the Central Plaza. What an uncomfortable atmosphere. Someone broke the ice:
“Nobody… died…”
“…”
“S-so… w-we have to kill someone?”
“…”
“This can’t be happening…”
The looks on their faces were heartbreaking. Tears were overflowing.
“Those who are responsible for this… will pay!! We have to make them pay! And kill THEM!”
On the other hand, some were getting psyched.

Slowly, Slowking walked forth.
“Everyone, please try to calm your feelings. I understand how you feel, but in order to keep casualties to the minimum, we must clear the haze and think logically. These Pokémon are serious and we have no chance but to do what they say. I would want to lead you through these times… but with Opera dead I’m afraid I don’t have much time left myself…”
Slowking [TwistedTurtwig]
Alignment: Town
You are like the grandpa of all citizen of Stage Town. If there is someone they can trust in such a crisis, it’s you.

Ability: Known Town Leader
Use: on night 0
You may PM me to activate this ability. Your full role will be revealed in the upcoming public night update.

Ability: Terminal Illness
You will die after night 3.
A silent whisper in the crowd went unheard:
“Uh… was this really a good idea?”

The newspaper that day had an article:
”Messenger ||” said:
I'll be sending an article every night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 1 has begun. It will end on Friday the 26th 10 PM GMT.
There are 30 players alive, so 16 vote count is required for a lynch. A no lynch is not possible. For more voting rules, please read the Rules in the opening post.

Win conditions:
Town: eliminate all Anti-Arceus -aligned players
Anti-Arceus: eliminate all Town-aligned players

RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

Hmm, I must wonder why TT would've used his ability instead of stay alive. Maybe he didn't think he'd be as useful alive?
Also it's interesting the the messenger is called "Messenger ||". just an observation.
I guess we don't have much to go on, so I suppose I'll just have to wait for some RVS/lurk (which I do a lot, so please don't take that as a scummy sign).

rev3rsor said:
Hmm, I must wonder why TT would've used his ability instead of stay alive. Maybe he didn't think he'd be as useful alive?
Also it's interesting the the messenger is called "Messenger ||". just an observation.
I guess we don't have much to go on, so I suppose I'll just have to wait for some RVS/lurk (which I do a lot, so please don't take that as a scummy sign).

I interpreted his role as he is going to die N3 no matter what. Why would he not have used his ability? If he leads well he could really put the town at an advantage from the get-go!

We obviously don't have anything to go off of rn, so let's just...

##KILL: Drohn

IDEK why. Btw, I haven't checked how to vote yet so if this is wrong I'm sorry. I'll check after this and doublepost if I did it wrong.

I am going to be a little bit less active than normal this game and not share my thoughts on everything. I'll try to make larger posts with more content than lots of little ones, and when I'm building a case against someone I'll get on my computer and use Phoenix Wright pictures! :D

I think that TT revealed because he'll die after N3 anyway. There's no point in not being Confotown for the 3 days you're alive.
/me waits for some decent RVS

I don't think he would have lived if he didn't make his role public.

Is this really happening, though..? A game where TT is not scum?

*Side note: Could all Werewolf players look into the recent messages from the Werewolf thread and FG General Discussion thread? We'd appreciate the input of players regarding co-host expectations.

Not calling for a vote on TT (since he's gonna die soon anyway), but what happens to the narrative stuff once Slowking is out??

rev3rsor said:
Pretty sure TT's Terminal Illness is an uncontrollable passive ability.

Well, this seems kinda weird. I'm gonna go sleep, hopefully you guys can do stuff in the next ~8 hours.

TT should've left his ability IMO and wait for a 'bad lynch' to happen and somehow trick people into thinking he's dead. Now the wolves won't touch him because he's going to die anyway. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back