Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Mr.Muffin said:
Their goes my idea of us all being friends singing around a camp fire. I don't even know who is scum now.
I'll be honest muffin. ?You make really nonsensical posts, and such as that, and you randomly asked for a vote count. That would be normal under most circumstances EXCEPT you haven't contributed at all before hand. I'm getting awfully suspicious, just not suspicious enough to throw my vote at you

I am just seeing if we have already been divided. I don't plan on voting until the last day(unless something really convincing has shown. I am just observing both sides of this debate. I can't refute either of there claims. Both sides sound kind of shady to me that is the main reason why I am undecided.

Ok let me just say where I am at in terms of my mindset. All of my cards are on the table, so I don't really care about scumminess or that kind of thing any more, because my lynch in this game is probably inevitable (besides a seer result or smth I guess) so I've stopped trying to not look scummy. I can contribute better this way.

Drohn's case for Camo's lynch is stupid, because he seriously has no case. Lynch Drohn!!

Vote Count:
Scorched Feathers (Camoclone, Drohn, r3versor, Drohn, Camoclone)
Jeremy1026 (Ice Espeon, Camoclone)
Drohn (Camoclone, Celever, One Approved, Camoclone, Celever)
Camoclone (Drohn, CrimsonFlame, AlexanderTheAwesome, Celever, Jeremy1026, Meaty, grant1999, Drohn, bbninjas, TwistedTurtwig, Jeremy1026, CrimsonFlame, One Approved, bigfootaus, Luispipe8)
alex (Scorched Feathers)
Blui (TwistedTurtwig)
CrimsonFlame (Camoclone)
Celever (Camoclone, AlexanderTheAwesome, grant1999, Keeper of Night, TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Scorched Feathers, CrimsonFlame, Luispipe8, bigfootaus, One Approved, Blui, Drohn, Camoclone, Jeremy1026, PMJ)
Chaos Jackal (Luispipe8)
Eron (GM DracLord)
Ice Espeon (GM DracLord)
Wailord_2 (Cinesra, Lenny)
Meaty (bbninjas)
GM DracLord (GM DracLord)
grant1999 (Camoclone, Machamp The Champion)
Machamp The Champion (bbninjas, Lenny)
bigfootaus (Camoclone)
bbninjas (Eron)
rev3rsor (Camoclone)
One Approved (Lenny)

16 vote count required for a lynch.

Damn, I feel bad for Teal just having to make that vote count! :eek:

I thought the votes were more divided.

bbninjas said:
Celever said:
The way I see it, as town your task is not only to hunt scum but to prevent the scum from hunting your own strongest roles and abilities. You have to figure things out, but actually ask yourself if it is worth posting and assess the situation there.

For example, if you see a typo in a claimed role which heavily implies that the person is the town seer, with a downsized role, would you point it out? Hopefully the answer is no. An extreme example, but you get the point.

I don't see your point or how this is relevant.

Just ignore Camo. This is his "strategy" he finds the new player and attacks them in hopes of having them slip up and say something lynch-worthy. This is his D1 strategy, and in every game that I've played with him, the new player was town and he almost got a townie lynched because of it.

You know, the votes would be easier to read if there aren't so many crossed out names.
Also, holy thread explosion. Brb...

Camoclone said:
I'm going to ignore that.

@Jeremy how many games have you played in?

This is Game 3.

First game I was night killed N5 or N6.
Second game I was alive at the end of the game when town won as the priest, and saved the towns best player from two attacks in the same night.

Celever said:
Drohn's case for Camo's lynch is stupid, because he seriously has no case. Lynch Drohn!!
So at first glance, I thought it extremely unlikely that both Camo and Celever were both scum with how they were fighting. It was so long and extensive I thought "you can't script this." But then they suddenly stop and buddy with each other (yes, I know they've done this before.) Now that's one thing, but as soon as Drohn gets the CC wagon going Celever says Drohn has no points when he has several valid ones and tries to lynch him. That's just... illogical, especially after CC nearly got Celever lynched. It's almost too likely that CC and Celever are scum buddies, but they may very well be. The other possibility is that one of them is a wolf totally playing the other, or there's even a third party.

Like I said, Drohn is not wrong about CC at all and the Charizard thing is just silly. I doubt anyone new or old would be dumb enough to say "Hey I'm not revealing my role or anything but I reeeeally need to know who is this Pokemon so like my post plz." While I do agree with Drohn on Camo, I make it a policy to never blindly trust anyone entirely since anyone could still be scum playing really well, except TT of course.

Which is why I don't like how bbninjas said he strongly agreed with Drohn (twice) with no actual reason or thought. I will say, for example, that I believe Drohn because CC has been unusually active and I voted for him myself ages ago, after all. bb ninjas hasn't even gone against anyone or sided with anyone at all, until Drohn posted a compelling argument that is. And that's weird, since he didn't seem to actually comment on said argument. I know he's a new player, but newbies can still be scum. It's a scum move to blindly trust anyone, because scum need the trust themselves. A good townie should always be suspicious, I try to stress this every game. bbninjas isn't nearly as urgent of a threat as Camoclone as Celever, but I thought he should e pointed out.

For now, I think Celever and Camoclone are two very strong leads. I suggest we lynch either one today and try to get the other tomorrow. If there's any kind of seer I really think they should check out Camo or Celever tonight, whichever one we don't lynch. After that "lynch Drohn" comment, I honestly think Celever is about 5% more suspicious than Camo so I want him out first. I feel ashamed to have defended him a little earlier, but my reasoning was scummy CC, which still stands. It's just more likely that CC is being a weird townie than Celever is, even if that chance is so slight. Scum would still want Drohn out even if CC is innocent, because he's actually thinking well and he seems to realize that Celever is just as suspicious.

##Unvote:Camoclone
##Vote:Celever

I know it seems counterproductive to switch the bandwagon back, but I honestly think Celever is the safer choice now.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Camoclone said:
Insert other stuff here
Bolded.

You know, it'd make everything a lot easier for everyone else if instead of simply posting "No that's wrong," or "Just think about it and you'll get it," and expecting everyone else to blindly agree with you. I understand that you like to do your usual complex meta stuff D1 to try and get reads from other people, but it's really only confusing to the general group of players. Give your arguments some base, or it's hard to agree with most of what you're saying. Granted, there are some things you probably want to keep secret for now, but it's still frustrating.

Camoclone said:
I'm not ignoring their opinion. But I feel like they are not checking to see if Drohn's accusations are correct. New players do not know how I have played in the past and are forced to take Drohn's word for it (even though he is being incredibly general). This is what is making Drohn's wagon so effective.

The thing is, I agree with Drohn that you're acting odd, even for yourself this day phase. I've played in a bunch of games so far with you, so it's not as if I'm unaware of your play style. You always go back and forth with your votes, but it's not ever been to this extent. You've been even more erratic with your voting than usual. This is what makes me most suspicious of you, as it seems to me that you're trying too hard to emulate your regular D1 activities. And that is why I'm sticking to my vote for you.

Also, something occurred to me when Luis claimed that he knows of the existence of items in the game. If he's telling the truth, then there may be some sort of medicine or berry out there that can heal my sickness and possible keep me alive past Night 3. If that's the case, then whoever has it: you know what to do. Of course, there may not even be such a thing out there, but it's worth a shot.
I can see why you are a top player.

I wouldn't necessarily call myself that, but the compliment is very welcome!

Meaty said:
Celever said:
So at first glance, I thought it extremely unlikely that both Camo and Celever were both scum with how they were fighting. It was so long and extensive I thought "you can't script this." But then they suddenly stop and buddy with each other (yes, I know they've done this before.) Now that's one thing, but as soon as Drohn gets the CC wagon going Celever says Drohn has no points when he has several valid ones and tries to lynch him. That's just... illogical, especially after CC nearly got Celever lynched. It's almost too likely that CC and Celever are scum buddies, but they may very well be. The other possibility is that one of them is a wolf totally playing the other, or there's even a third party.

Like I said, Drohn is not wrong about CC at all and the Charizard thing is just silly. I doubt anyone new or old would be dumb enough to say "Hey I'm not revealing my role or anything but I reeeeally need to know who is this Pokemon so like my post plz." While I do agree with Drohn on Camo, I make it a policy to never blindly trust anyone entirely since anyone could still be scum playing really well, except TT of course.

Which is why I don't like how bbninjas said he strongly agreed with Drohn (twice) with no actual reason or thought. I will say, for example, that I believe Drohn because CC has been unusually active and I voted for him myself ages ago, after all. bb ninjas hasn't even gone against anyone or sided with anyone at all, until Drohn posted a compelling argument that is. And that's weird, since he didn't seem to actually comment on said argument. I know he's a new player, but newbies can still be scum. It's a scum move to blindly trust anyone, because scum need the trust themselves. A good townie should always be suspicious, I try to stress this every game. bbninjas isn't nearly as urgent of a threat as Camoclone as Celever, but I thought he should e pointed out.

For now, I think Celever and Camoclone are two very strong leads. I suggest we lynch either one today and try to get the other tomorrow. If there's any kind of seer I really think they should check out Camo or Celever tonight, whichever one we don't lynch. After that "lynch Drohn" comment, I honestly think Celever is about 5% more suspicious than Camo so I want him out first. I feel ashamed to have defended him a little earlier, but my reasoning was scummy CC, which still stands. It's just more likely that CC is being a weird townie than Celever is, even if that chance is so slight. Scum would still want Drohn out even if CC is innocent, because he's actually thinking well and he seems to realize that Celever is just as suspicious.

##Unvote:Camoclone
##Vote:Celever

I know it seems counterproductive to switch the bandwagon back, but I honestly think Celever is the safer choice now.

I had reasoning tvm. I just didn't publicise it. I did start the game seeing camo and celever a bit weird. Of cause I could be tricking everyone in blindly following drohn as meaty so kindly put it.

Jeremy1026 said:
bbninjas said:
I don't see your point or how this is relevant.

Just ignore Camo. This is his "strategy" he finds the new player and attacks them in hopes of having them slip up and say something lynch-worthy. This is his D1 strategy, and in every game that I've played with him, the new player was town and he almost got a townie lynched because of it.

Never happened to me

What needs to happen as many others have said, is that most people are providing logical reasoning, but rarely none. It is scummy that camo is voting heaps. It is scummy that celever wants to lynch drohn. It is scummy that drohn is forceful to lynch camo. I agree that it is scummy that I'm backing drohn up. I could continue on with the suspicions I have with most players, but you'll probably get bored :p
@tt. Your top compared to me!

This is my first Werewolf game here and nothing has happened to me. Maybe Camo hates certain people....

Can someone give a TL;DR of anything important that's happened today other than Celever's role reveal? My skim game weak af and I realized I've been missing stuff.

bbninjas said:
What needs to happen as many others have said, is that most people are providing logical reasoning, but rarely none. It is scummy that camo is voting heaps. It is scummy that celever wants to lynch drohn. It is scummy that drohn is forceful to lynch camo. I agree that it is scummy that I'm backing drohn up. I could continue on with the suspicions I have with most players, but you'll probably get bored :p

Boy you sure are quick to follow my advice, and you definitely take it very seriously... It's hard to take you seriously but that's what makes you so dangerous -_-

alex said:
Can someone give a TL;DR of anything important that's happened today other than Celever's role reveal? My skim game weak af and I realized I've been missing stuff.

We all had a nice time on the beach roasting weenies and marshmallows. Then all of a sudden Drohn stepped up yelling at Camoclone. Camoclone then struck back calling Drohn a nerd. Then Celever jumped in defending Camoclone. Then it became a gigantic idiotic argument over who was wrong, I was just sitting there crying because my little bonfire was destroyed. Then all of a sudden everyone was throwing their marshmallows(still hot) at each other. Then I looked at the current votes that was pretty much a lot of people voting for Camo and 1-2 people voting for Drohn.

Meaty said:
bbninjas said:

Boy you sure are quick to follow my advice, and you definitely take it very seriously... It's hard to take you seriously but that's what makes you so dangerous -_-

Cool I'm dangerous. I've always wanted to be dangerous :p Anyway what advice?

Eron I see you are catching up on the game, I would love to hear your thoughts as soon as you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back