Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

TwistedTurtwig said:
Camoclone said:
Your point?

Facedesk_by_specklesthefox-d5pvvx8.gif
I'm afraid that doesn't help me see your point.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Grandpa Slowking doesn't like to hear negativity from other players. Being fairly new to the Werewolf scene doesn't mean that a player is completely useless or doesn't understand the game or what they're talking about.

I know, I was just giving him the BOD. Every new player deserves it... I thought it was more of a friendly warning than anything. Sorry if it came off another way.

Could I get a vote count?

I'm going to ignore that.

@Jeremy how many games have you played in?

TT you're being annoyingly useless for confo town so far.

I'll sum it up and leave it at that for now. Being Dutch and all means it's almost bed time and I have other stuff to do before I go to bed. I might quickly check in later tonight, otherwise tomorrow.

Do I think it's annoying you keep changing your vote? Yes
Do I let my vote be influenced by your random accusations? No
Do I think what you're doing is confusing and distracting and therefore harmful for the town? Yes
Do I think anything of what you did today was useful for the town? No (too much switching for no or little reason to take anything serious)
Do I find it suspicious you're now trying to move the focus on Jeremy with so little evidence? Yes
Do I find it suspicious you have been attacking Celever all the time with very little reason of him being scum? Yes (although after all of this I am getting the feeling the two might have been plotting this, but that happened later in game, so for you to get on his case at that time is suspicious)
Do I want to lynch you THAT much that I will dig through old WW threads and find quotes? No (but that's because it's too much effort and too time consuming, not because I don't think you're scum)

All that considered and the fact I don't think anyone else but you is really scummy right now makes me keep my vote on you, Camoclone. This will of course change if we get another major lead. Right now you're just the scummiest person and even if you weren't you'd be the first town I'd sacrifice, because your play is so bad for the town. That said, I wouldn't vote you if I didn't think you were scummy. Your getting reads hasn't helped the town at all, which it should, and if you are in fact a wolf, which I think you are, you getting reads on town is even more dangerous.

Tl;dr: I strongly believe Camoclone is scum. Even if he's not he's still harmful to the town in my opinion. I'm keeping my vote on him unless we get another strong lead. I hope everyone else will help with his lynch and to get rid of his unhelpful posts/accusations.

Good night!

Holy balogna, can't even leave for a few hours without this thread exploding.

1) I genuinely thing Drohn was just joking about the Charizard comment. That says nothing about whether he's town or scum, he could still very well be either.

2) Glad PMJ showed up, but you guys have to realize that you're making so much more out of Day 1 than there actually is. I think PMJ's (and many other players') lack of opinions for the things happening is because nothing is really concrete, and it's just people flinging poop at the wall and hoping something sticks. Which isn't bad for Day 1 as we have nothing to really go off, but don't start targeting people for not having a strong opinion one way or the other, or for their lack of ridiculous levels of activity that Camoclone and Celever are at. Which is why:

##UNVOTE: Machamp the Champion

3) Camoclone tunnels Celever, bandwagon picks up steam, Celever gets out and bandwagon flips to Camoclone. Celever now going along with Camoclone...what? Either the two are playing one big game to fool the town to thinking they're innocent or they just really like unnecessary drama. Whatever it is, it's so annoying.

4) I think no matter who gets lynched today, we try to stay intelligent and logical in the way we go about things. Emotionally charged posts get us nowhere other than false scum reads.

With that said, onto my real opinions on who we should lynch, I'm really okay with either Celever or Camoclone. The way they're both sort of playing off each other gives me an uncomfortable feeling. Maybe it's because they're in the spotlight so much and others are staying behind the scenes so I don't have a read on them.

However, I've noticed One Approved simply goes for the bandwagon vote with each of his posts. Each have little to no substance and just quickly hop on one of the bandwagons and leave. I'd quote but you can literally just search his post history and look at all of his 4 posts, 1 is a question and 3 are votes, each of which he barely made any explanation for.

##VOTE: One Approved

Finally got home.

Can someone tell me which "Pokemon" you are, just the name, like Torterra or Ducklett, not role, ability, etc? If you don't want it's ok, but it can help you if you're going to get lynched.

grantm1999 said:

He might seem like an annoying old man to you, but he has some scummy history. He probably has more scum experience than the whole scum team together. Don't take his wisdom for granted!

In before Celever accuses me again for feeling comfortable enough to make funny (I think it is) comments.

Luispipe8 said:
Celever said:
If there were items in this game, Purrloin or Glameow would make perfect sense as a thief.

I can confirm that some players might have items. I've an Ability that tells me if a player that targeted me has one. I don't get the Pokémon or the Item, though. e.e Thanks for the useless Ability, Teal. :p
I can very much confirm items are a thing.

Mr.Muffin said:
Their goes my idea of us all being friends singing around a camp fire. I don't even know who is scum now.
I'll be honest muffin. ?You make really nonsensical posts, and such as that, and you randomly asked for a vote count. That would be normal under most circumstances EXCEPT you haven't contributed at all before hand. I'm getting awfully suspicious, just not suspicious enough to throw my vote at you

bbninjas said:
At least camo has stopped random voting ftm. Where is everyone else?
Oh my bad, some of us have school, cross country, sleep, working, eating, and homework. My life isn't devoted to this forum or game -_-

As for Celever, you were on my good side, then you started acting a little funny. I'll stay undecided for now
Watch out
f7d35b80b506da24531bcad8d1317a96.jpg

TwistedTurtwig said:
Camoclone said:
I'm afraid that doesn't help me see your point.

Facedesk_by_specklesthefox-d5pvvx8.gif

This means he has smashed his head against the keyboard he has no capability to type actual words and is stuck at a repetitive cycle

Just posting, I just hate the fact that everyone is throwing random votes around. The only ones I've found some ground to are Celever's amd Camo's. So after reading all of the posts, I'll say:

##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: Camoclone

Mainly because it's the best we've got so far and I don't see a better lynch target right now.

Lenny, I played off Camo in Reign of Terror too. I haven't really noticed him returning the favour, but I just find him a reliable guy. As you should all know form things like Seleno, if he says something I don't agree with, I'm not afraid to call him out on it. But he has done no such thing this game.

Drohn said:
Do I think it's annoying you keep changing your vote? Yes

Does it make me scum? Not at all.

Do I let my vote be influenced by your random accusations? No

So? What are you trying to say?

Do I think what you're doing is confusing and distracting and therefore harmful for the town? Yes

Not really.

Do I think anything of what you did today was useful for the town? No (too much switching for no or little reason to take anything serious)

Think about what I did today and think about how it benefited the town.

Do I find it suspicious you're now trying to move the focus on Jeremy with so little evidence? Yes

I'm not trying to move the focus...

Do I find it suspicious you have been attacking Celever all the time with very little reason of him being scum? Yes (although after all of this I am getting the feeling the two might have been plotting this, but that happened later in game, so for you to get on his case at that time is suspicious)

This is where you screwed up. Celever is very very scummy.

Do I want to lynch you THAT much that I will dig through old WW threads and find quotes? No (but that's because it's too much effort and too time consuming, not because I don't think you're scum)

Now this is what I find funny. You say that I am acting nothing like my previous games but you haven't read back (or you would know of specific examples) nor will you go back and find it. The reason being it doesn't exist.

All that considered and the fact I don't think anyone else but you is really scummy right now makes me keep my vote on you, Camoclone. This will of course change if we get another major lead. Right now you're just the scummiest person and the even if you weren't you'd be the first town I'd sacrifice, because your play is so bad for the town. That said, I wouldn't vote you if I didn't think you were scummy. Your getting reads hasn't helped the town at all, which it should, and if you are in fact a wolf, which I think you are, you getting reads on town is even more dangerous.

My play is not bad for the town. And there are plenty of players who are scummier then me.

Tl;dr: I strongly believe Camoclone is scum. Even if he's not he's still harmful to the town in my opinion. I'm keeping my vote on him unless we get another strong lead. I hope everyone else will help with his lynch and to get rid of his unhelpful posts/accusations.

Tl;dr: Drohn is making general accusations with no base at all. This is working for him because new players have no idea how I have played in the past and therefore listen to Drohn. Not only do most of Drohn's arguments not make sense but some of them do not make me scum. They are merely general statements.
Bolded.

The point that I'm trying to get account is that this game is chock full of newer players. They're not all going to know the way Werewolf games typically play out, but ignoring their output on the situations simply because they aren't in line with traditional werewolf logic doesn't mean that they should automatically be discounted. Telling someone "No, that logic isn't right. Stop," doesn't help the discussions at all.

grantm1999 said:

Wow, rude.

TwistedTurtwig said:
The point that I'm trying to get account is that this game is chock full of newer players. They're not all going to know the way Werewolf games typically play out, but ignoring their output on the situations simply because they aren't in line with traditional werewolf logic doesn't mean that they should automatically be discounted. Telling someone "No, that logic isn't right. Stop," doesn't help the discussions at all.
I'm not ignoring their opinion. But I feel like they are not checking to see if Drohn's accusations are correct. New players do not know how I have played in the past and are forced to take Drohn's word for it (even though he is being incredibly general). This is what is making Drohn's wagon so effective.

I remember your play in past games well enough, and that's very different from having to go through all the threads to find the posts. That said, most of my reasons for lynching you have nothing to do with your past game behaviour (even though I do think it changed), but because of the fact you're in this game harmful to the town and acting like scum. I don't find your random accusations helpful at all and I doubt anyone else really got a lead from anything you did. So again, what you're doing is not helpful for the town, it might be helpful for you getting reads, which is only a good thing if you're actually town. Which I think you're not.

I agree Celever is very scummy, my point is that he wasn't scummy when you accused him. The fact you have this whole thing going on together now makes him more scummy to me (although it's not proven you work together, it does seem that way to me). That said, you're more scummy.

Now really bed, bye.

The reason I havent posted recently Celever is partly due to real life and partly due to all the madness that day 1 brings with you and Camo (I haven't played/been alive on D1 for about 4 years).

bbninjas has been backing up Drohn frequently along with other crazy (and seemingly incorrect) theories and I could envisage a situation where they are both scum together or are in a mason group or something.

Muffin hasn't really done anything apart from cite campfire metaphors.

Everyone is getting hung up about playstyles while seemingly not realising that people's playstyles can change from game to game while still being of the same alignment.

I'm leaving my vote on Celever atm since I'd still be happy with his lynch due to his reactions to RVS and previously mentioned reasons (not really much else to go off).

Camoclone said:
Insert other stuff here
Bolded.

You know, it'd make everything a lot easier for everyone else if instead of simply posting "No that's wrong," or "Just think about it and you'll get it," and expecting everyone else to blindly agree with you. I understand that you like to do your usual complex meta stuff D1 to try and get reads from other people, but it's really only confusing to the general group of players. Give your arguments some base, or it's hard to agree with most of what you're saying. Granted, there are some things you probably want to keep secret for now, but it's still frustrating.

Camoclone said:
TwistedTurtwig said:
I'm not ignoring their opinion. But I feel like they are not checking to see if Drohn's accusations are correct. New players do not know how I have played in the past and are forced to take Drohn's word for it (even though he is being incredibly general). This is what is making Drohn's wagon so effective.

The thing is, I agree with Drohn that you're acting odd, even for yourself this day phase. I've played in a bunch of games so far with you, so it's not as if I'm unaware of your play style. You always go back and forth with your votes, but it's not ever been to this extent. You've been even more erratic with your voting than usual. This is what makes me most suspicious of you, as it seems to me that you're trying too hard to emulate your regular D1 activities. And that is why I'm sticking to my vote for you.

Also, something occurred to me when Luis claimed that he knows of the existence of items in the game. If he's telling the truth, then there may be some sort of medicine or berry out there that can heal my sickness and possible keep me alive past Night 3. If that's the case, then whoever has it: you know what to do. Of course, there may not even be such a thing out there, but it's worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back