Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantm1999

VileGar
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

Mr.Muffin said:
We all had a nice time on the beach roasting weenies and marshmallows. Then all of a sudden Drohn stepped up yelling at Camoclone. Camoclone then struck back calling Drohn a nerd. Then Celever jumped in defending Camoclone. Then it became a gigantic idiotic argument over who was wrong, I was just sitting there crying because my little bonfire was destroyed. Then all of a sudden everyone was throwing their marshmallows(still hot) at each other. Then I looked at the current votes that was pretty much a lot of people voting for Camo and 1-2 people voting for Drohn.

I agree with this btw for the most part.

grantm1999

VileGar

Sorry for the triple post, but I think at least one of: Drohn, Celever, Camo is scum for sure. We've still got some time, so I don't want to hop on either wagon yet...

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!

grantm1999 said:
Mr.Muffin said:
We all had a nice time on the beach roasting weenies and marshmallows. Then all of a sudden Drohn stepped up yelling at Camoclone. Camoclone then struck back calling Drohn a nerd. Then Celever jumped in defending Camoclone. Then it became a gigantic idiotic argument over who was wrong, I was just sitting there crying because my little bonfire was destroyed. Then all of a sudden everyone was throwing their marshmallows(still hot) at each other. Then I looked at the current votes that was pretty much a lot of people voting for Camo and 1-2 people voting for Drohn.

What kind of inaccuracies did you see. I pretty much quoted what happened verbatim.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Mr.Muffin said:
grantm1999 said:
What kind of inaccuracies did you see. I pretty much quoted what happened verbatim.

Besides from being called a nerd... More like annoying or stubborn

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

grantm1999 said:
Sorry for the triple post, but I think at least one of: Drohn, Celever, Camo is scum for sure. We've still got some time, so I don't want to hop on either wagon yet...

Agreed. I could give reasons for all of them. Just a side note, is camo, celever and drohn ofline? amazingly they are not posting.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Drohn said:
I remember your play in past games well enough, and that's very different from having to go through all the threads to find the posts. That said, most of my reasons for lynching you have nothing to do with your past game behaviour (even though I do think it changed), but because of the fact you're in this game harmful to the town and acting like scum. I don't find your random accusations helpful at all and I doubt anyone else really got a lead from anything you did. So again, what you're doing is not helpful for the town, it might be helpful for you getting reads, which is only a good thing if you're actually town. Which I think you're not.

I agree Celever is very scummy, my point is that he wasn't scummy when you accused him. The fact you have this whole thing going on together now makes him more scummy to me (although it's not proven you work together, it does seem that way to me). That said, you're more scummy.
How is voting a lot and getting reads harmful to town? Celever was insanely scummy when I accused him (he even admitted it himself). Your whole case on me is flimsy at best.

TwistedTurtwig said:
I understand that you like to do your usual complex meta stuff D1 to try and get reads from other people, but it's really only confusing to the general group of players. Give your arguments some base, or it's hard to agree with most of what you're saying. Granted, there are some things you probably want to keep secret for now, but it's still frustrating.

I gave enough reasoning for my real votes. I believe I have said this multiple times. My arguments have had more base then the case on me.

Camoclone said:
I'm not ignoring their opinion. But I feel like they are not checking to see if Drohn's accusations are correct. New players do not know how I have played in the past and are forced to take Drohn's word for it (even though he is being incredibly general). This is what is making Drohn's wagon so effective.

The thing is, I agree with Drohn that you're acting odd, even for yourself this day phase. I've played in a bunch of games so far with you, so it's not as if I'm unaware of your play style. You always go back and forth with your votes, but it's not ever been to this extent.

Isn't it obvious why? I guess not... I'll walk you through it:
>I have an imped so I RVS'd more than usual.
>I pressured multiple people
>I fished for reactions
>I am still undecided on who I believe is the scummiest right now so in order to gain more information I needed to flop votes.

You've been even more erratic with your voting than usual. This is what makes me most suspicious of you, as it seems to me that you're trying too hard to emulate your regular D1 activities.

This is silly. I could be "trying to emulate" my normal town self or I could just be my normal town self. I try to get better with each game so as a result my style of play changes every single game I play in.
Bolded.

Jeremy1026 said:
bbninjas said:
I don't see your point or how this is relevant.

Just ignore Camo. This is his "strategy" he finds the new player and attacks them in hopes of having them slip up and say something lynch-worthy. This is his D1 strategy, and in every game that I've played with him, the new player was town and he almost got a townie lynched because of it.
Look at this everyone. I believe that we just found the lynch candidate. Ignoring a player is never a good thing in werewolf. As a town aligned player you always need to be looking for reads. By ignoring them you completely will miss any town or scum tell that they make. In fact the only time when you might even want to consider ignoring someone is when you are a wolf (because you would know who is town and who are the wolves).

bbninjas said:
What needs to happen as many others have said, is that most people are providing logical reasoning, but rarely none. It is scummy that camo is voting heaps. It is scummy that celever wants to lynch drohn. It is scummy that drohn is forceful to lynch camo. I agree that it is scummy that I'm backing drohn up. I could continue on with the suspicions I have with most players, but you'll probably get bored :p
@tt. Your top compared to me!

grantm1999 said:
That's not necessarily true... I have a town read on Drohn and Celever, and I know I'm town...

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

And also to elaborate on Jeremy he isn't even reading the thread for accuracy. He confused Celever with me.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Camoclone said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Just ignore Camo. This is his "strategy" he finds the new player and attacks them in hopes of having them slip up and say something lynch-worthy. This is his D1 strategy, and in every game that I've played with him, the new player was town and he almost got a townie lynched because of it.
Look at this everyone. I believe that we just found the lynch candidate. Ignoring a player is never a good thing in werewolf. As a town aligned player you always need to be looking for reads. By ignoring them you completely will miss any town or scum tell that they make. In fact the only time when you might even want to consider ignoring someone is when you are a wolf (because you would know who is town and who are the wolves).

Just to be fair, you almost got ME Lynched D1 last game, even after you Seered me. e.e

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Luispipe8 said:
Camoclone said:

Just to be fair, you almost got ME Lynched D1 last game, even after you Seered me. e.e
Almost... But I didn't. And to be fair it was D1. D1 reads are always not the best and the lynches are screwy.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Camoclone said:
Luispipe8 said:
Almost... But I didn't. And to be fair it was D1. D1 reads are always not the best and the lynches are screwy.

Yeah, sure, but knowing for sure that I was town you could have thrown the wagon on someone else rather than someone you had as confirmed Town.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Camoclone said:
Drohn said:
I remember your play in past games well enough, and that's very different from having to go through all the threads to find the posts. That said, most of my reasons for lynching you have nothing to do with your past game behaviour (even though I do think it changed), but because of the fact you're in this game harmful to the town and acting like scum. I don't find your random accusations helpful at all and I doubt anyone else really got a lead from anything you did. So again, what you're doing is not helpful for the town, it might be helpful for you getting reads, which is only a good thing if you're actually town. Which I think you're not.

I agree Celever is very scummy, my point is that he wasn't scummy when you accused him. The fact you have this whole thing going on together now makes him more scummy to me (although it's not proven you work together, it does seem that way to me). That said, you're more scummy.
How is voting a lot and getting reads harmful to town? Celever was insanely scummy when I accused him (he even admitted it himself). Your whole case on me is flimsy at best.

TwistedTurtwig said:
I understand that you like to do your usual complex meta stuff D1 to try and get reads from other people, but it's really only confusing to the general group of players. Give your arguments some base, or it's hard to agree with most of what you're saying. Granted, there are some things you probably want to keep secret for now, but it's still frustrating.

I gave enough reasoning for my real votes. I believe I have said this multiple times. My arguments have had more base then the case on me.

The thing is, I agree with Drohn that you're acting odd, even for yourself this day phase. I've played in a bunch of games so far with you, so it's not as if I'm unaware of your play style. You always go back and forth with your votes, but it's not ever been to this extent.

Isn't it obvious why? I guess not... I'll walk you through it:
>I have an imped so I RVS'd more than usual.
>I pressured multiple people
>I fished for reactions
>I am still undecided on who I believe is the scummiest right now so in order to gain more information I needed to flop votes.

You've been even more erratic with your voting than usual. This is what makes me most suspicious of you, as it seems to me that you're trying too hard to emulate your regular D1 activities.

This is silly. I could be "trying to emulate" my normal town self or I could just be my normal town self. I try to get better with each game so as a result my style of play changes every single game I play in.
Bolded.

Jeremy1026 said:

bbninjas said:
What needs to happen as many others have said, is that most people are providing logical reasoning, but rarely none. It is scummy that camo is voting heaps. It is scummy that celever wants to lynch drohn. It is scummy that drohn is forceful to lynch camo. I agree that it is scummy that I'm backing drohn up. I could continue on with the suspicions I have with most players, but you'll probably get bored :p
@tt. Your top compared to me!

grantm1999 said:
That's not necessarily true... I have a town read on Drohn and Celever, and I know I'm town...

I would ignore you ONLY when you are terrorizing me, but I agree that Jeremy is acting scummy.

And what do you mean you have a town read?

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

bbninjas said:
I would ignore you ONLY when you are terrorizing me, but I agree that Jeremy is acting scummy.

Even if I was attacking you then you shouldn't ignore me... You should defend yourself and get a better read.

A town read is like a scum read. Sometimes layers act like a wolf. On the other hand sometimes players act like town. A town read is when someone does something that only town aligned players normally do and you think of them as town.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Camoclone said:
Luispipe8 said:

To be fair, this I'd d1 and town reads are not always accurate. (In reference to your above post)

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Luispipe8 said:
Camoclone said:

Yeah, sure, but knowing for sure that I was town you could have thrown the wagon on someone else rather than someone you had as confirmed Town.
I didn't know for sure that you were town... lol I think you misread something.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

You can push lynch me if you really want to. But, if I get lynched by your charge Camo, you are next.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Camoclone said:
bbninjas said:

Even if I was attacking you then you shouldn't ignore me... You should defend yourself and get a better read.

A town read is like a scum read. Sometimes layers act like a wolf. On the other hand sometimes players act like town. A town read is when someone does something that only town aligned players normally do and you think of them as town.

I guess...

People won't believe how many tips I'm gathering across the board! It's great!

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

bbninjas said:
Camoclone said:

To be fair, this I'd d1 and town reads are not always accurate. (In reference to your above post)
Yeah reads are not always accurate. But you should go with the most scummy read you have right now... I'm most definitely not the most scummy player at this point in time.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Jeremy1026 said:
You can push lynch me if you really want to. But, if I get lynched by your charge Camo, you are next.

We're not push lynching you. Currently the only being push lynched people at the moment are celever, camo and possibly drohn.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Camoclone said:
bbninjas said:
Yeah reads are not always accurate. But you should go with the most scummy read you have right now... I'm most definitely not the most scummy player at this point in time.

And who is?

Status
Not open for further replies.