Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

bbninjas said:
We're not push lynching you. Currently the only being push lynched people at the moment are celever, camo and possibly drohn.

Camoclone said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Just ignore Camo. This is his "strategy" he finds the new player and attacks them in hopes of having them slip up and say something lynch-worthy. This is his D1 strategy, and in every game that I've played with him, the new player was town and he almost got a townie lynched because of it.
Look at this everyone. I believe that we just found the lynch candidate. Ignoring a player is never a good thing in werewolf. As a town aligned player you always need to be looking for reads. By ignoring them you completely will miss any town or scum tell that they make. In fact the only time when you might even want to consider ignoring someone is when you are a wolf (because you would know who is town and who are the wolves).

Camo is 100% calling for my head. If I am lynched, when I flip town, Camo needs to go.

Jeremy1026 said:
Camo is 100% calling for my head. If I am lynched, when I flip town, Camo needs to go.

That's not how this works.

alex said:
Jeremy1026 said:

Heat was building up on him for many reasons. He is using me as his player to deflect on. That is about as scummy of a move as one can make. Why attempt to defend yourself when you can throw someone else under the bus? Oh, because you have no defense as a wolf.

Jeremy1026 said:
alex said:

Heat was building up on him for many reasons. He is using me as his player to deflect on. That is about as scummy of a move as one can make. Why attempt to defend yourself when you can throw someone else under the bus? Oh, because you have no defense as a wolf.
Except most people don't think camos a wolf
If we did
He'd be dead

Jeremy1026 said:
You can push lynch me if you really want to. But, if I get lynched by your charge Camo, you are next.
This is why he needs to go. He doesn't even defend himself.

bbninjas said:
Camoclone said:
Yeah reads are not always accurate. But you should go with the most scummy read you have right now... I'm most definitely not the most scummy player at this point in time.

And who is?
That's up to you to decide not me since you are the only one who truly knows your alignment.

Camoclone said:
Look at this everyone. I believe that we just found the lynch candidate. Ignoring a player is never a good thing in werewolf. As a town aligned player you always need to be looking for reads. By ignoring them you completely will miss any town or scum tell that they make. In fact the only time when you might even want to consider ignoring someone is when you are a wolf (because you would know who is town and who are the wolves).

[/quote]
Instead of defending himself he goes straight to AtE (appeal to emotion). Appeal to emotion is how wolves get what they want. Instead of using logic they will make an emotional appeal.

Jeremy1026 said:
alex said:

The thing about this is he obviously hasn't read. I have defended myself I just find him to be insanely scummy especially due to his recent posts. I don't want to be lynched. I know my role and town never wants to be lynched. Therefore rather then only defending myself I scumhunt. Otherwise I wouldn't be playing towards my win condition.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Except most people don't think camos a wolf
If we did
He'd be dead

I think it is more that people aren't certain.

In my experience, people who volunteer to be lynched (ie Jeremy) typically aren't wolves. They're either indies with roles having to do with death, or just really really stupid townies, and I don't believe indies are a thing in this game.

@Lenny voting for me: I said in my last post, I don't have anything to add to what's already been said. I would like to add more, but when there's 11 posts of "info" in the first day, there's hardly much to add onto a day that's basically a shot in the dark. If you want my reasoning, read Drohn and TT's posts.

Actually, volunteering to be lynched is pretty much SOP for scum for that very reason.

It's cool guys, my ability can only be used once I'm dead.

Jeremy1026 said:

Oh dear...

Jeremy1026 said:

Hm, Cofagrigus, anyone...?

Drohn said:
Camoclone take a break from typing (you need it) and read what he said. He said he won't vote for Celever.

Your posts are making no sense and you jump from one person to another. You haven't taken it to such an extreme in other games I played in. In other games you seem more focused on someone and try to pressure people into giving more information. Now your play seems to be confusing people and giving us as much spam as possible with no value at all.

#Unvote: Scorched Feathers
##Vote: Camoclone

I'm confident about it right now, so I don't think I'll change my vote. There's plenty of space on this wagon, so anyone should feel free to join! :)

I definitely see what you mean Drohn, but I honestly think Camo is more town-like. The reason he's not tunneling is because he hasn't found a strong lead yet. With Reign of Terror, he found a strong lead very quickly, thus followed it. If he hasn't found a strong lead, there's no reason he should tunnel.

Camoclone said:
This is silly. I could be "trying to emulate" my normal town self or I could just be my normal town self. I try to get better with each game so as a result my style of play changes every single game I play in.

There's a big difference between using your usual playstyle, and emulating it. When someone's trying to emulate it, they take some of the key parts of their usual playstyle, but not everything. It's hard to explain better than that, but there is definitely a difference.

Jeremy1026 said:
You can push lynch me if you really want to. But, if I get lynched by your charge Camo, you are next.

This seems like really bad AtE to me honestly. It seems almost too convenient that your ability works when you're dead (which you said in a later post). I feel like you would've mentioned that earlier, before you got a lot of suspicion on you. And if you are actually town and you're telling the truth, then losing you isn't the world thing in the world.

##UNVOTE: grantm1999
##VOTE: Jeremy1026

Some reads on other players:
Camo is also sort of neutral for me, but more towards town. His accusations are coming from a good place, and do help the town to some extent. Without his posting, we really wouldn't have many leads on anyone by this point.
Drohn I'm really neutral on him honestly. The wagon has reasoning behind it, but he hasn't said anything particularly town-like.
bbninjas seems more like new town than new wolf. He seems to be learning from his questionable play earlier, like some of his short, unhelpful replies to Camoclone (can't be bothered to find them. Too many posts X_X). Not too sure how to describe it any better than that.
Grant I'm leaning a little more towards town, but not by much. Keep an eye on this guy.
Celever I'm still kinda neutral. Really have no idea what to think of him.
Luis surprisingly doesn't seem very town-like to me. His posts aren't adding to much, mostly just random comments on things, not many of which are reads on players. He did claim his ability earlier, which isn't something I think a wolf would do, but most of the other things he's said seem wolf-ish.

Good day.

##UNVOTE: Camo

*I won't quote since I'm on mobile*
@MtC: I know I haven't contributed a lot, but it's still D1. I mean, the only other D1 I spent here was flooded with that dumb Camo tunnel towards me, so you can't really tell how much I dislike this stage. Random voting, half the "leads" are useless... It's really after that when it gets better, so I usually do better tien. I CAN prove myself town, but I'll only do it when strictly necessary(lesson learned from last game and Celever's reveal here e.e). But I'll try to contribute more. It'll be hard, though, is exams week IRL and it's hard to keep up with that many posts when half the time I'm on mobile.

Jeremy1026 said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Good day.

##UNVOTE: Camo

I... Believe this is enough. On top of the bandwagoning I pointed out before, the fact that you are now giving up, even going as far as to accus Camo like you did, lead me to believe that you are newb scum. Heck, you're even trying to threaten us by telling us it's fine and you have an ability that activates upon death? I'm sorry, but even if you have such a thing, you'd only bring it up as scum in a last-ditch attempt. If you were town, I would hope you would keep such an ability hidden, so as to help us more after your death. Your last few posts seem so desperate, in fact, that it's as if you've given up.

And overall, you're acting far more scummy than Camo, Celever, or Drohn, all the previous lynch candidates, ever did.

##UNVOTE: CELEVER
##VOTE: JEREMY1026

Keeper of Night said:
It's as if you've given up.

Nailed it. This game isn't fun. Go against the established players and thats it. If thats how this one will be played, I'd rather not be involved.

Congrats to the wolves for getting a head start.

##VOTE:JEREMY1026

Reverse psychology anyone?

For proof later that I'm not lying.

"Redemption"

Jeremy1026 said:
Keeper of Night said:
It's as if you've given up.

Nailed it. This game isn't fun. Go against the established players and thats it. If thats how this one will be played, I'd rather not be involved.

Congrats to the wolves for getting a head start.

The game is never fun on day 1. I'm surprised you didn't know this. It's the reason why players like PMJ, alex and Lenny haven't posted much at all; because there's nothing to talk about.

But you seems to have given up, we may as well get the game started a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back