Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
yey that was fun
I'm busy now so I'll just say that I liked my ability, it was quite interesting, and I'm glad I got to use it nicely (saving Lenny and killing grant :D no hard feelings).

Good job town.

Here is my role.

TheGuy said:
Reverend Emmanuel-Joseph Sieyés [Jeremy1026]
A liberal member of the clergy you were a supporter of the Third Estate. You wrote the 1789 pamphlet “What is the Third Estate?”.

Ability: Protection
Each night you may PM me the name of a player. That player will not be affected by any night actions.

Win Condition: Town Wins

The night KoN was double targeted, and survived...you're welcome.

N0: No Action
N1: Drohn
N2: Alex (My mistake)
N3: LuisPipe
N4: Keeper of Night
N5: LuisPipe (My role was blocked)
N6: LuisPipe (stop being a day time trouble maker, I really wanted you to stay alive as you were being helpful)
N7: Jeremy1026 (had no idea who to keep today after that triple lynch, so just decided to play it safe just in case)

So I only potentially wasted my ability 1 night (when I protected alex). Just missed the right "target" the other nights, exception being Keepers night. For the last 3 or so game days I knew alex wasn't being fully honest about his role. I'm just happy he didn't have the ability to night kill because I think I would have been one of his primary targets, especially when I stopped replying to him as alex, but rather as "Emperor".

Kecleon-X said:
TheGuy said:
A shadowy figure though watched from below. He had once stood upon the thrown in full power of not just Paris, but the country of France itself. To him, restoring his power meant order, safety, and an end to majority tyranny. His entourage was behind him, all once rich and well off now faced certain execution if discovered. They had to regain the majority, maybe the plan to rid them though would only lead to their restoration of power.

TheGuy said:
A shadowy figure though watched from below.

6a5.gif

The wolves are led by Napoleon!

Well, I was partially right! :p

GG all you skies! It was a blast!

Jeremy1026 said:
Good job town.

Here is my role.

TheGuy said:
Reverend Emmanuel-Joseph Sieyés [Jeremy1026]
A liberal member of the clergy you were a supporter of the Third Estate. You wrote the 1789 pamphlet “What is the Third Estate?”.

Ability: Protection
Each night you may PM me the name of a player. That player will not be affected by any night actions.

N6: LuisPipe (stop being a day time trouble maker, I really wanted you to stay alive as you were being helpful)
N7: Jeremy1026 (had no idea who to keep today after that triple lynch, so just decided to play it safe just in case)

So I only potentially wasted my ability 1 night (when I protected alex). Just missed the right "target" the other nights, exception being Keepers night. For the last 3 or so game days I knew alex wasn't being fully honest about his role. I'm just happy he didn't have the ability to night kill because I think I would have been one of his primary targets, especially when I stopped replying to him as alex, but rather as "Emperor".

That night 4 save was EPIC.

Oh, I watched you target Drohn N1 and given that he was the only confirmed town at that point and that nothing bad happened to him afterwards, I suspected you were the doctor early on. Back then, if you counterclaimed TT and revealed your night targets, I would have sided with you (though I might have had to reveal that I was watcher).

Reinforce said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Good job town.

Here is my role.

That night 4 save was EPIC.

Oh, I watched you target Drohn N1 and given that he was the only confirmed town at that point and that nothing bad happened to him afterwards, I suspected you were the doctor early on. Back then, if you counterclaimed TT and revealed your night targets, I would have sided with you (though I might have had to reveal that I was watcher).

I opted to not counter claim because we (town) were sitting in a pretty good spot at the time, and didn't want to put a target on myself when I was just about all but safe from everyone aside from alex. If things got hairy I knew that I had the claim, and until Keeper got insta-killed, someone who could back up that they were saved by another player, not their own ability.

Wow. We won. Lenny was lucky to accumulate so many ability.

I'll to say the mvp for KoN he did alot lead us (the journalist) for most of the part.

I must apologize to my fellow journalist for not disclosing my editor ability since i'm sure that there are wolf there so i have to be safe.

Good game everyone! I agree with TT, the multi-lynch was a little overpowered. But the game as a whole was balanced and well run, thank you TheGuy!

I wonder what would have happened if CJ hadn't seered my ability name. I was going to claim TT as scum that same day regardless, so it would have been interesting to see how far I could have made it if TT was the one lynched the last day. Probably still would have lost, though. :p

Here's the invader chat for those interested: Click

And here's my role:

Hans Zimmermann [Porygon-X]
You are a longtime spy for the Austrian Empire. For twenty years you have crossed Europe (and occasionally to the Middle East) on missions for the Austrian crown. You sympathize with the idea of democracy but your loyalties to the thrown and to your job do not permit you from supporting it.

Passive Effect: Leave No Evidence
Your kill is covert and cannot be tracked or watched.

Ability: Ultimate Spy
Once per night you may PM me the name of a player. That player’s role PM will be sent to you.

Win Condition: Invaders Win

I'll take a break from WW for a while, but I'll be back. ;)

Althought it may seem the multi lynch is op.. If it come out wrong we could be killing multiple townies instead.. Luckily the multi kill didnt surface until lata game

Porygon-X said:
I wonder what would have happened if CJ hadn't seered my ability name.

Believe me, I'm bored of doing this. I had the same power in Seleno City, and a similar power in A New Melee (although there I could also absorb the ability and use it). Seriously, the next host who makes me an ability seer should restart the RNG engine.

GM DracLord said:
Althought it may seem the multi lynch is op.. If it come out wrong we could be killing multiple townies instead.. Luckily the multi kill didnt surface until lata game

That's the thing though. No one is going to use it early game when everything isn't as certain, but once you get closer to the end, it can be used to deal with multiple suspects all at the same time. If the town is ahead numbers-wise, like what occurred this game, they can afford to make a clean sweep of everyone who's still under suspicion; this exact scenario happened Day 7, which was insane.

Multi-lynches really undermine the core concept of the lynch, since it's only meant to remove one player from the game, except in very rare circumstances. As far as I know, no Pokebeach game has had this aspect before, and I don't think that any more should include it.

I hope that I don't sound too salty right now. :p

lol, we had Porygon's role already... xD I'll post my role when I get home, but I had nothing else than THE Ability and the Passive Effect that didn't activated a single time... xD

Chaos Jackal said:
Porygon-X said:
I wonder what would have happened if CJ hadn't seered my ability name.

Believe me, I'm bored of doing this. I had the same power in Seleno City, and a similar power in A New Melee (although there I could also absorb the ability and use it).
I had a survive-one-kill/lynch ability in three games a row I think, LOL. (Which was good because I was always killed pretty early.)

But in one (or two? I think one) of those games I was indie. :p I remember that one of those games was the Stg. Frog game.

Alex was always an indie and never town-aligned.

Luispipe8 said:
lol, we had Porygon's role already... xD

But I was talking about his name, though. Hans Zimmermann? Hans Zimmer?

(Hans Zimmer did the soundtracks for the movies that I mentioned, among others, for those who don't get it.)

Kecleon-X said:
Luispipe8 said:
lol, we had Porygon's role already... xD

But I was talking about his name, though. Hans Zimmermann? Hans Zimmer?

(Hans Zimmer did the soundtracks for the movies that I mentioned, among others, for those who don't get it.)

I know, I said that to Porygon, who posted it here. xD So here's my full role:

TheGuy said:
Roger Gance [Luispipe8]
Personally, you support the revolution. You didn’t like the King taxing your business and you think it’s time that the nobles and the richest Frenchmen start paying their fair share. Owner of the local bar you make it clear that royal sympathizers are not to be served.

Passive Effect: No Service
You will be informed if you are targeted by scum, however, their names will not be provided.

Ability: Give Em’ A Drink
Once per night you may PM me the name of a player. That player will receive a drink and will be too drunk to vote the next day.

I guess alex became the Homer of France, I gave him so many drinks... xDDD (Just 2, but let's say I gave him one for each vote :p )

Ay ye bloodeh maed dah Napoolion gui DRUHNK

(You should have made a "Go home X, you're drunk" joke when you targeted someone! :p )

Teal said:
Chaos Jackal said:
Believe me, I'm bored of doing this. I had the same power in Seleno City, and a similar power in A New Melee (although there I could also absorb the ability and use it).
I had a survive-one-kill/lynch ability in three games a row I think, LOL. (Which was good because I was always killed pretty early.)

But in one (or two? I think one) of those games I was indie. :p I remember that one of those games was the Stg. Frog game.

Alex was always an indie and never town-aligned.

I was a Mason 3 games in a row, then once that ended I was scum like 4 or 5 games in a row. I swear, all the hosts just hate us.

Good game everyone! It was a little frustrating seeing a wolf lynched every single day, most of them because of stuff like Seers and Roleblockers, but the game seemed well-made, and I had a lot of fun. I must say, town played extremely well in this game. You were very good at finding scum. The wolves have gotta step up their game to compete with you guys.

Looking back, the multi-lynch thing does seem a little too powerful. It was interesting to see in action once, but I think we can do without it from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back