Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 7 Ends September 12th

It's just that there's always the chance you pick "Self" tonight. I don't know about the others, but you'll have to prove to us somehow that you are indeed town-aligned tomorrow.

Luispipe8 said:
It's just that there's always the chance you pick "Self" tonight. I don't know about the others, but you'll have to prove to us somehow that you are indeed town-aligned tomorrow.

I'll quote TheGuy's PM tomorrow. And it would just be stupid of me to pick Self. I mean, you guys wouldn't be able to tell, but once everyone else was dead and I was still alive and the game wasn't over it would be pretty obvious what to do. There's simply no reason for me to do that when I have the easy win with the town.

The Current Vote Count Is:

Alex 4 {Newspaper, Professor Palutena}
Professor Palutena 4 {Luispipe8, Lenny, Jeremy1026, GM Draclord}
Porygon-X 4 {TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Chaos Jackal, Reinforce}
Chaos Jackal 1 {Porygon-X}
Reinforce 0 {alex}

Eeexplosive! Right now we're at the perfect spot.

Wow, that was impressive, I though we were lacking a couple votes! xD But this is great, now we'll have to wait until Friday to see if we actually get away with this.

But this is also dangerous Spot since PP can vote alex or Porygon to unbalance it and save himself

GM DracLord said:
But this is also dangerous Spot since PP can vote alex or Porygon to unbalance it and save himself

As can Porygon-X... we'll have to keep an eye on those two to make sure they don't try to mess with the vote.

TheGuy said:
The Current Vote Count Is:

Alex 4 {Newspaper, Professor Palutena}
Professor Palutena 4 {Luispipe8, Lenny, Jeremy1026, GM Draclord}
Porygon-X 4 {TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Chaos Jackal, Porygon-X}
Chaos Jackal 1 {Porygon-X}
Reinforce 0 {alex}

Well... This time it's my name that's missing from the voters.

So then Porygon-X should have 5. I'd recommend holding it there until later today and switching it to PP if PP moves theirs over to Porygon. Giving us a 5-5 double lynch on PP and Porygon.

If PP doesn't move their vote, then just dropping your vote all together.

Ninja, that's what I was going to say. We still don't know if Reinforce's vote is valid, though. :/

My vote counted on the previous one, the one where I voted Jeremy. I double-checked, the problem seems to be that Porygon-X's vote shows up in two different people: Chaos Jackal and himself. I checked his posts and indeed, he put a test vote on Chaos Jackal. So it should be my name as the last voter for Porygon-X instead.

That'll give us 4 alex/4 PP/ 4 Porygon-X.

Yes, the second Porygon-X should be Reinforce voting for Porygon-X.

In the event of Alex not dying today, what are our plans? Do we get Luis to voteblock him again, or do we let him vote and out number him? If we let him vote then the newspaper will have to put their 3 on him so we can have the numbers no matter what potential scum try to pull.

If Luis doesn't roleblock me my votes are added on to the amount of votes needed to lynch.

The lynch works by # of votes available, not by people alive.

Yeah, I'll most probably use my Ability depending on today's Lynch and who's still alive. But I suggest that, if Alex doesn't die, we give him a day to prove his town alignment. If he fails tomorrow, tomorrow shall he die.

Luispipe8 said:
Yeah, I'll most probably use my Ability depending on today's Lynch and who's still alive. But I suggest that, if Alex doesn't die, we give him a day to prove his town alignment. If he fails tomorrow, tomorrow shall he die.

I can prove my alignment tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back