Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 7 Ends September 12th

Jeremy1026 said:
I am also unavailable for last minute vote switching if need be, as I have to be up way early Saturday morning so I'll be in bed pretty early Friday night.

This applies to me to, I have a test early Saturday. And I agree on the newspaper deal, at least for now.

Reinforce said:
Oh, I see. Well... it is an option, I guess.

I mean, lets discuss it. If you don't like the idea then we should all come to a consensus. My thing is, if the newspaper misses scum, and the scum pile on, there is little chance of taking back over the vote count to do what the town wants, especially when we are discussing multi-lynches.

Reinforce said:
Looks like my vote is good. But I think if I move my vote now, the tie won't last. There's still several, including alex and Porygon-X, who haven't settled their vote yet, and since they're the suspects, they might be prone to voting on their own whims, like Professor Palutena did.

I have no vote. Or I at least really hope I don't, since it seems I'm being lynched.

##Doublechecktestvote: Reinforce

I used my Ability on him last night as well. Too dangerous to give him full control of his votes. :/ Now I SOMEHOW regret it, because we can't take him out.

The way I read his ability, he either dies immediately at end of day because his death is delayed by a day. Or, we just need to lynch him twice in a row for him to go down.

TheGuy said:
Napoleon Bonaparte [alex]
Passive Effect: Survival
Any attacks from Invaders against your life will fail. If your vote weight is less than four at the beginning of a day, all other attempts against your life will fail until the next day.

I'm kind of leaning more towards the former guess. I think he is dead no matter the vote count today. That said, if we can still 3-way lynch with him involved that would be nice reassurance.

Jeremy1026 said:
The way I read his ability, he either dies immediately at end of day because his death is delayed by a day. Or, we just need to lynch him twice in a row for him to go down.

TheGuy said:
Any attacks from Invaders against your life will fail. If your vote weight is less than four at the beginning of a day, all other attempts against your life will fail until the next day.

I'm kind of leaning more towards the former guess. I think he is dead no matter the vote count today. That said, if we can still 3-way lynch with him involved that would be nice reassurance.

That's being too literal when reading. It can still be a possibility, but how I see it:

-Immune to Invaders
-Each day, if his vote count is less than four, he's immune to every other kill

But I'm still praying your reasoning is the one that's correct. Dx

Jeremy1026 said:

TheGuy said:

Um, no, that's not how it works. Or else I would already be dead.

Why would you already be dead? Its the day following your lynch, but it doesn't mean that it won't happen at the end of the day.

That's just not how it works lol. "All other attempts on your life will fail" not "All other attempts on your life will occur" or "be postponed" etc.

"Until the next day." Is a pretty big part of it as well. If it didn't say "until the next day" I'd be more inclined to agree with you. However, we can't just pick and choose the words that are the most convenient to our cases.

I think your ability really means that if you have a vote count of 4, you'll insta-die.

If your vote weight is four at the beginning of a day, your life will fail.

'Until the next day' probably means that his immunity will end on the next day.

Has it been suggested yet that the reason that there was only one death might be due to a royalist targeting alex and failing because of his ability?

Ice Espeon said:
'Until the next day' probably means that his immunity will end on the next day.
So many time I've tried to say this but just couldn't explain it... xD

Ice Espeon said:
Has it been suggested yet that the reason that there was only one death might be due to a royalist targeting alex and failing because of his ability?

This could be it. Either this, or the Wolves targeted alex during his total "invincibility" period.(That sadly, is still happening ;/ )

Yeah I meant during the invincibility :p

Oh, sorry, for a moment I read "an invader". xD My bad.

What the ability says is that alex can't die until the next day if his vote weight is less than four. Then, the next day, the effect reactivates. If Luis used his abilty on him, it's quite probable alex won't die today either.

For like a billionth time... Yes, I used my Ability on him. Yes, his vote count is 0, which is less than 4. Yes, it might not even die tonight. No, we can't take him out of the lynch because the votes are from the Newspaper and Palutena. Yes, we lose nothing by lynching him alongside Porygon and Palutena.

^Not any rudeness, I just said it a lot xD^

I just tried to clear a few things, because judging from the last five posts, people haven't entirely understood the situation:).

Luispipe8 said:
Ice Espeon said:

This could be it. Either this, or the Wolves targeted alex during his total "invincibility" period.(That sadly, is still happening ;/ )

Why is this sadly? I thought you guys were at least beginning to see I was town? I thought I was just being lynched to prove my ability. Guys, I'm an extremely helpful part of the town and once you guys can start trusting me we can clean this game up very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back