Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 4 ends Saturday Feb 15 at 12 PM EST

Chaos, I don't understand how he wolves killing One Approved makes it seem like they are new. Could you elaborate on this a little bit.

I also support your fos on grant. He's tunneling someone who's basically confirmed non-wolf.

Here's what I meant (sorry for not making it clear):
Some thought that the announcer said the truth, possibly that he was Keeper. As such, mapleboy is cleared for them. If the caster (whoever they may be) is town-aligned, then perhaps mapleboy is a townie. More so, he's confotown. Wolves don't like confotown. So if mapleboy really isn't one of them, why did they choose Teapot? Did they know he was the vig? Did they play it badly (as in, they are inexperienced) and didn't kill the confotown? Or is mapleboy one of them?
Celever brought another possible point (that the wolves are trying to trick us into killing mapleboy), but I'm inclined to believe he's wrong. Why, of all players, did they try that trick with mapleboy, an inactive, of no apparent danger to them? Do they have a seer and found out that mapleboy is a PR? In that case, why not outright kill him? And why didn't they tried to manipulate the town into killing another, more active and dangerous, player?
Celever really seems like the most valid option to me. If he flips wolf, then I can be quite certain that mapleboy is a wolf as well, If he doesn't... well, then I'll have to rethink the whole situation. grant is the next in line for tunneling Astra, who I'm quite sure says the truth about his role. He might not be a townie, but he's more likely an indie pigeon annoying citizens rather than a bloodthirsty killing machine.

[v]Celever[/v]

Chaos at this stage in the day you're looking to put pressure on people, so why would you vote for me above, say, Grant, who has little pressure on him at all? I mean, I've claimed already, and I was uncc'd as to ending the day. I stated already that I want to paste my role PM here had I the chance, but I don't, and I also have no way to prove that the one-shot vig was my only role. I also have no way to prove the unclearness of my role PM and that was why I accidentally ended the day, screwing over my plans. However there is no doubt that I did use my role yesterday and... has there ever been a one-shot day kill on a werewolf team? I've certainly never seen one and I don't expect I ever will.

This is leading into OMGUS now but honestly Chaos you're giving me scumtells. You're throwing around many many ideas on what the newscaster or the werewolves or whatever they are are doing but you're not really saying which you think is likely and which you think are wrong aside from my theory. You could be trying to confuse the town. Furthermore you could be performing anonymous WIFOM where basically you're kind of standing there saying "Werewolves did this to seem less scummy" etc. etc.. where you essentially planned out your actions last night and what you will say today. Remember guys: Big posts does not necessarily mean good town. In fact, most of the time the biggest posters are werewolves -- not the active ones, but the ones who take their time and make long posts. This doesn't mean that you guys shouldn't make a long post once in a while, but the theory behind making scarce but huge posts is that people remember you, that you let off all of this information and that you are a top contributor to the town whereas actually you just have clashing points, but as the posts are so far inbetween eachother you don't tend to notice. I only have scumtells on you though, Chaos, but I'll be watching you.

For now I feel like we should [v][color=FF0000]VOTE: grantm1999[/v][/color] just because he is tunneling Prof P so hard I kinda want an explanation...

I think I've made myself pretty clear Celever. Your reply to my previous post about the caster enforced my suspicions. What you said about the one-shot vig being a wolf admittedly holds ground, but you're still scummier to me than grant. You say I throw around many ideas without actually saying anything, but I think I've said quite a lot. You say I don't point out what I think is most likely apart from your theory. That's because I think you being scum is most likely. The chances might be low (man, I think I've been watching too much Death Note), but they're the best I have right now. I elaborated twice on these ideas, and I even cast a vote instead of leaving this to someone else, attracting attention and endangering myself. By making this move, if you flip town, I jeopardize myself as the one who actually started it. You say I might be planning and preparing my moves. Well, you're right, to an extent. Whether I play IRL or online, I always make sure to put as much effort as possible behind my posts, covering all possibilities and clearly expressing my thoughts.
So yeah, right now you're the scummiest to me. I'll repeat it: I'm NOT certain. But I'll push it, 'cos we need to do something except waiting for the modkill of the century. If something else makes me more suspicious, I'll reevaluate. Until then, you're the No.1 suspect.
I think I'm being straightforward. Am I still 'confusing' the town, Celever?

rev3rsor said:
I'm here to say that I've caught up on everything, and have nothing to say just yet.
Can you show me where the updates show a pigeon role? I haven't really been able to find it.

Here you go:

TwistedTurtwig said:
After the initial clamor of the day, the citizens began to get down to business. Theories were proposed as to who might be a werewolf, and accusations spread like wildfire. Many people became frustrated with a pigeon that was flying around, making a bit of noise. It didn't seem clear who would be lynched at first, because there was no clear...

Chaos Jackal said:
<snip because long>

This is all fine fluff and everything but I don't see that much if a point? I'll bullet point down all the points you made for you:
1) One-Shot vig being an anti-village role is extremely unlikely

2) There's a contradiction here:
"You say I throw around many ideas without actually saying anything, but I think I've said quite a lot. You say I don't point out what I think is most likely apart from your theory. That's because I think you being scum is most likely."

So you DO say a lot, but you don't point out what you think is likely? Also, I never explicitly said that you don't say a lot. Actually, I said that you say TOO MUCH.

3) I think you being scum is most likely. The chances might be low

More contradiction here, this is more trivial but just saying it IS there.

4) I even cast a vote instead of leaving this to someone else, attracting attention and endangering myself

^ WIFOM. Plus, you make huge posts (attention) and APPEAR to be contributing to the village (endangering) so the vote isn't helpful. However, you appear to be much more of a werewolf for me now so...

5) I'll push it, 'cos we need to do something except waiting for the modkill of the century.

I entirely agree. What is the purpose of lynching me again? I've already claimed.

6) Am I still 'confusing' the town, Celever?

Yup. Most of the stuff you write is fluff and the main thing I've done in this post is just point out WIFOM. You're blatantly buddying with grant (you don't want to lynch him, yet you provide no reasoning for not doing so) and you are also voting me to both "get things done" yet have given me nothing to really respond to. You are still beating around the bush with giving any solid information to work with and are only disagreeing with things people say. So yes, you are.

Answer this for me now then: What do you want me to do?

You'll probably need to reread what I've written before. I'll answer to your points separately as well.

1) See 3

2) I already told you that you being scum is most likely for me right now. I point out EXACTLY what I think is likely.

3) Read the rest of the sentence. The chances might be low, yes (point 1 contributes a lot to this), but they are the highest among those available, at least for me.

4) That's your opinion. My own opinion is that up until now my huge but scarce posts have made far more reasonable points than the most of the largely senseless chit-chat of previous days.

5) If everyone who made a claim was a townie, then the game would have no reason to exist.

6) You're the only one up until now who says I'm confusing. I want the rest of the town to participate, and I'll become even more clear if they ask me to. As for grant, I think you're forgetting that I also suggested him as the next lynch, especially if in the end I'm wrong and you flip town. If you still think all this is fluff, you can keep your opinion. I'm trying to show you every step that I took to reach my conclusions. My apologies if you can't follow.

Chaos I can't remember a single post you've made before today and I suspect 95% of the game is with me here. Why did you just bounce up today and started "contributing?"

I'll go through your steps:
1) -
2) most likely in comparison to what? Also you kissed my point of contradiction there...
3) contradiction. The chances of my role being anti-village is extremely low, but they are the largest you have. While you have admitted you think that grant is funny due to tunneling and that prof p is probably indie?
4) can't remember any of them, I'm on an iPad am unable to check.
5) my point is that in early stages of the days lynches are made to pressurise people. You are lynching to kill already, which defies all logic as you SHOULD be lynching to find information.
6) nobody can remember your posts lol. Make less fluff, make more points, elaborate on what made you make your decision when asked since otherwise it's pointless.

Again, as lynches are for pressure, what do you want me to do?

This might be contributory: I'll step up to be village leader. Or a temporary one, anyway. I have nothing to lose as I'm not even a power role any more and this village could do with some form of leadership, right?

Role name: Jacqueline Sanders
Role: one shot vig, was used on scorched feathers yesterday which, due to a misunderstanding in my role, ended the day.
Things I can give got he village: Activity. Fairly good scum hunting skills. I'm a lawyer I can win arguments. Just a vanilla get, has little to lose. Helpful time zone (if I'm at school it's when most of you guys are sleeping)

So yeah if you want I'll get something happening in this city!

I'm not too sure what to say or do here.
My poor vodka, being so lonely...

Luckyfire said:
I'm not too sure what to say or do here.
My poor vodka, being so lonely...

What does the vodka do?

RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Night 3 ends Wednesday Feb 5 at 11 PM EST

TwistedTurtwig said:
"S-silence, scum," The Vigilante said, trembling. "Prepare to t-taste-" stopping mid-sentence, he threw his vodka at the wolf and made a dive for the drawer with his gun, but the werewolf was one step ahead. Dodging the bottle, it leaped over his head and landed on the desk, shattering it everywhere and knocking The Vigilante down.

I think it is used to be broken on walls.

Luckyfire how the hell do you have vodka if it belonged to the vigilante and he still had it at the end of the update? However:

There were 2 people in the room. One was the werewolf, one the vigilante. The vigilante is dead, so Luckyfire cannot be that person... so the only possible person to have picked the werewolf back up off the floor is the werewolf.

Scumslip?

I'm confused. One Approved didn't pass the vodka before he died, because it says he had an item. Are there two vodkas? Or was One Approved passed a different item after he passed the vodka?

alex said:
I'm confused. One Approved didn't pass the vodka before he died, because it says he had an item. Are there two vodkas? Or was One Approved passed a different item after he passed the vodka?

Items aren't just gonna die, are they? If someone with the item dies there would logically be something in the flavour depicting who might have picked it up, and in this case it was a werewolf.

Items stay on a player after they die. They only way for them to be reclaimed is for them to be stolen by a player with an item-stealing ability.

OH interesting (thanks for clearing that up TwistedTurtwig).
In this case I really want to know what the vodka does, if there's two of them.

Sigh...
Celever, you have a low chance of being scum. Unfortunately, I consider it higher than a tunneler (if every tunneler was a wolf, we'd talk of an infestation) or a pigeon being the wolves.
I began contributing today because it's today that I have some info. Camoclone's ranting in the previous days provided absolutely nothing for me to work on. The events of the last day and nights did.
Nobody remembers my posts? Well, do they remember yours? Do they remember anyone's? 90% of all posts in WW is doomed to oblivion. That's a fact. In the previous days, I haven't made any helpful points anyway, so I don't care. If you're unable to remember the posts I've made today as well, too bad. Up until now, no one has commented on them (or yours, for that matter).
I'm lynching to kill and not to find information? Wrong. I'm lynching for both. A lynch is always a death, whether it provides info or not. In this case, I believe it will provide. Right now, I think that your lynch is the most beneficial option, unless we have a very scummy guy around, who I honestly can't see.
I've elaborated a million times, and if you can't see it or pretend you can't see it, I don't care. I've made my points. Whether or not the rest of the town agrees is up to them. I've done my part. It's not my fault the fluff is over your eyes (or if you make it up).
What do I want from you? Right now, your lynch. I think I've made it pretty clear.
Goodnight.

Chaos, a lynch is for pressure. If there is nothing you want me to post about you should look for information in the thread first with your lynch and physically kill me later, you method is just illogical...

Also I subbed in yesterday and made the most posts that day, however I would agree no one remember it due to the small amount of information I could use that day.

Honestly, you guys bring up good points about Palutena. I now think he's not scum #scummy backpedaling. I'm keeping my vote on Palutena because I don't see how a Pigeon can be town, and he's not being helpful. I'm fairly certain that Palutena is and indie.

About Chaos v. Celever, I feel like they're both of the same alignment. I'm leaning towards town, but it is a little fishy to me that Celever is a lawyer and town is supposed to be "residents of D.C.". Idk that argument could really go either way. I don't have any real reads atm which is another reason I'm keeping my vote on Palutena. Also he said he's "still" deathproof, making me think he's got a 1 hit bp vest (and is still an indie).

Grant what is D.C?

Also my role pm was just like "you're Selena city's top lawyer!" So idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back