Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 4 Ends August 16th, 7PM EST!

James86134 said:
So, I'm not allowed to search through the game and find leads, however small? There weren't any leads available at that point, so I made one.

*made one up

Fixed.

Since we can be fairly sure there are a number of wolves remaining at this point, a single inexperienced wolf would probably not determine the wolf nightkill anyway. More likely they just targeted someone who they didn't think could/would be lynched, which is a common strategy of wolves, new or not.

James86134 said:
So, I'm not allowed to search through the game and find leads, however small? There weren't any leads available at that point, so I made one.

Am I supposed to do what you guys did and just sit patiently and wait until someone else tries to find a lead?

When did werewolf become complicated?

I never said that you shouldn't try to get a lead, just that your lead is nonsense. There is anything wrong with being inexperienced, and as PMJ said, the wolves would have stopped him from killing Keckleon as town would probably get rid of him.

Inexperienced wolves mean nothing, I was scum in the last psypokes ww game and p much led our team despite the fact our alpha was a new bee

the argument for voting lemonnade seems weak and rushed.

Fine, you've proved me wrong.

UNVOTE: Lemonnade

Well then, who do you guys think is suspicious.

inb4, everyone replies with me

Dark Void said:
Kecleon-X said:
Well, you know, I don't see why you shouldn't trust me, since I wouldn't be rooting for scum and covering for them since I'm an Indy...

In PMJ's last game, a survivor indie did indeed end up siding with the wolves at the end and won because of it. Indies shouldn't necessarily be a high priority target; more like if we have no good leads, we can push them.

Well, that is true, at least. I think that, if it weren't obvious from what I was saying before, I should say that I'm not with them. Still, I'd prefer to make my standpoint known.

Well, that is true, if we take your word for it, but Werewolf is a game if lies and deception. You're just as free to lie about whether or not you'll side with the wolves as anyone else is.

Anyways, I've been looking for a possible lead, but I still can't seem to find one. This day has been going by verrrrry slowly. Where is everyone, anyway? Nats?

Oh yeah, I mean Worlds. I always mix the dates up, since I'm not too active in the competitive community.

James86134 said:
Fine, you've proved me wrong.

UNVOTE: Lemonnade

Well then, who do you guys think is suspicious.

inb4, everyone replies with me

I'm sorry, but you're still the best vote that I can find right now. My vote is staying on you until something else happens.
I would still like a Kecleon lynch, but that obviously isn't happening right now.

There are plenty of people that haven't yet added anything to the situation, I would encourage them (and everyone else) to give their thoughts on who seems like the best lynch and why.

If we don't want to lynch anyone, lynch Kecleon to test his abilities. A lynchproof should be lynched every day we have no leads to prove their claim.

...Lynch Sir Taco for acting like a scumbag?

TheGuy and Astra seem scummy, for reasons I've already stated. I don't like the James vote. He doesn't seem scummy. Also Lemonnade, because of what James said in post #1008.

I feel like the logic with James is like, "he's suspected every game" "so there's probably a good reason to lynch him this time."

TheGuy said:
I feel like the logic with James is like, "he's suspected every game" "so there's probably a good reason to lynch him this time."

I don't know about the others, but I've never played a WW game with James in it before.
My logic behind voting him is that it almost seems like he just came up with the Lemonade lynch out of nowhere. It doesn't make any sense to be honest.

But, what if the wolves have a seer/stalker/something that found out Lemonade's role last night? They would obviously try to push for that lynch. And just letting one wolf do it seems much less suspicious then all of them.

...Or I'm just reading too much into this, and James just pushed a Lemonade vote for no reason at all other then Lemonade being new.

Keeper of Night said:
DNA said:
...Lynch Sir Taco for acting like a scumbag?

Not sure if sarcasm...
...or an actually legit statement.
It was a legit statement, actually. Sir Taco is acting like a witch-hunter.

"It's simple. We lynch Kecleon-X. If he dies, we know he's telling the truth. If he lives, we know he's a witch! Lynch him!! Lynch him until he dies!!!"

Keeping my vote on Astra right now because I am more wary of him right now.

DNA said:
Keeper of Night said:
Not sure if sarcasm...
...or an actually legit statement.
It was a legit statement, actually. Sir Taco is acting like a witch-hunter.

"It's simple. We lynch Kecleon-X. If he dies, we know he's telling the truth. If he lives, we know he's a witch! Lynch him!! Lynch him until he dies!!!"

Keeping my vote on Astra right now because I am more wary of him right now.

Could you say why you voted for Astra, because I tried to find a post where you voted for him, but I didn't manage to find it (maybe I'm blind?).
I don't know who to vote for really. Lynching Keckleon-X seems like a waste of time, really. Lynching Lemmonade seems really random.
And I disagree with what KoN; if the wolves were trying to lynch Lemmonade, shouldn't they all push for it? Then chances are bandwagoners would join and it would be more likely for Lemmonade to get lynched. Just my thoughts on that, beep.

Of course. Here it is.

Astra said:
Machamp the Champion said:
... And out of those good players, Astra and TheGuy seem the most scummy. They've joined every bandwagon, and their posts aren't very town like. More so TheGuy.
And you have a baseless theory that uses your lack of scumhunting skills to attempt to find scum. Being unable to hunt for scum doesn't mean that scum are good players. It means you need to think harder. Use the night phases to reread and keep a log of quotes that bother you.

Anyways, nothing we can do about Kecleon for now, which is unfortunate because aliens are typically very strong indies that I've seen have powers ranging from vanillaizing to cult recruitment to straight out death.

We've also got another non-scum kill again. So perhaps we are dealing with some sort of serial killer.

DNA said:
...Perhaps a bit too defensive to the accusation?

VOTE: Astra

Yeah, I'm not buying it.

That post REALLY is too defensive.
MtC only said that Astra and TheGuy looked scummy to him, and MtC even said it was mostly TheGuy. Then Astra went ahead and posted that... it really is very suspicious, mostly because there was no reason to defend that way.
MtC probably mentioned Astra and TheGuy just to see if he got a scummy reaction and it actually worked, I guess. I don't know how I missed that post from Astra but it does make me very suspicious of him.
I won't vote for him right now, though, beep.

Whyever not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back