Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 3 Ends August 9th, 7PM EST!

>_>

that really sucks.

Hopefully there's more protection roles or we'll probably lose Glace really soon.

Also it looks like we don't have any killing indies because we only had one death last night. So I think it's a fair assumption to make that we don't have any serial killers and we probably had a 1-shot Vigilante kill Lenny.

Astra said:
Also it looks like we don't have any killing indies because we only had one death last night. So I think it's a fair assumption to make that we don't have any serial killers and we probably had a 1-shot Vigilante kill Lenny.

Maybe the doctor protected the person who would be killed by the wolves/vigilante.

Really sucks to lose the doctor this soon... damn :/ boop

> RAINBOW DASH

D: ENVY GET EVEN THOUGH YOUR ROLE IS KINDA SUB-PAR

I don't know why Wailord didn't mention his role when he had the chance. Woulda gone some ways towards clearing him as town.

> The Doctor

I see what you did there.

I agree with Astra's statement about there being no serial killers. Now that we know that the fire user had only one shot of it, can we think of any characters who may use fire as an alternate weapon or anything like that? Are there any "neutral" fire-using characters? In a game like this, I'm not sure what kind of character could fit this role.

Glace: by some stroke of fortune you have survived the night. More importantly, you survived an even-numbered night, so shouldn't that mean you've got a result for us? As a thus-far uncc'd seer, I see no reason for you to hide your investigations from the town.

The Doctor doesn't die. Haven't you ever seen WW10? Cinesra was a total boss.
Okay, so that night was pretty boring. We lost the priest, though, which is really gonna suck.

If it is any hint at all, for any of you, someone has an ability that blocks people from voting. I am unable to vote today because of it.

Roleblocked by, I assume, the wolves.

>.>

Isn't that always the case? I mean, hasn't this whole "role blocked by the wolves" thing been done to death already?

Vote: Kecleon-X

I'm know I was set up so someone could say those EXACT words.

You've been acting weirdly all game, but that post just seems so wolfy my eyes popped.

oops sorry VOTE: Kecleon-X

I mean, I was just speaking my mind (and I needn't remind you that it does happen quite often) so I just thought it was noteworthy to say. Wrong place at the wrong time I am guilty of, but guilty of being a wolf? Hardly.

And besides, don't you think that, after all of this time (I even hosted a game), that I would make such a rookie mistake as to do something like that?

The Doctor is dead.

Glace is probably dying soon.

Glace said:

You've been acting weirdly all game, but that post just seems so wolfy my eyes popped.

Is it me or did he just admit that he was trying to fish out for R2D2? Its as if he was planning it all along trying to fish the seer role. It would explain the why he said that he could seer Camo's partner N1 when he later revealed that he couldn't (just in case he would have to "reveal" Camo's role).

DNA said:
The Doctor doesn't die. Haven't you ever seen WW10? Cinesra was a total boss.
Okay, so that night was pretty boring. We lost the priest, though, which is really gonna suck.

If it is any hint at all, for any of you, someone has an ability that blocks people from voting. I am unable to vote today because of it.

I was kind of hoping The Doctor would be in this game, for the sake of the town it would have been nice for him to be as OP as Cinesra in WW10, but for the sake of the game, I'm glad we didn't have that kind of broken role.

Yeah, my brother and I goofed bad guys. Frankly I think I should be MK'd.

SO YEA

I posted a message saying "I was sent this message a while ago" and I -- since I didn't understand how Indies work in this game (and because I never read the pregame ever) -- I posted my safe claim (which was Harry Potter). So after I was sent that message, my cynical self thought that, since my brother didn't specify that it was because I am an indy, I figured it was a super anonymous role that sent me a message in an effort to sabotage me. (and quite frankly, my brother should have come to me and told me so himself)

So, I posted the message wanting to reveal all information because I'm a bro. So, after all of that, my brother came in saying "dude what did u do" and I went "aw snahp" and, thinking that my brother said "dud delete ur messaeg" I deleted my post, thinking that I was following what he said. I was wrong. My brother actually said "dud i wish u could delete ur post" and I went "dud i can totally deleet post" so I did and stuff happened.

In short, poop went down and I'm a cynical werewolf player who's an indy. THUMBS UP GUYS!

UP TOP! HIGH FIVE, GUYS!

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN'!

Flys Gone 2071 said:
The Doctor is dead.

Glace is probably dying soon.

Glace said:

Is it me or did he just admit that he was trying to fish out for R2D2? Its as if he was planning it all along trying to fish the seer role. It would explain the why he said that he could seer Camo's partner N1 when he later revealed that he couldn't (just in case he would have to "reveal" Camo's role).

da hell are you talking about?

Stop trying to look smart.

Kecleon-X said:

SO YEA

I posted a message saying "I was sent this message a while ago" and I -- since I didn't understand how Indies work in this game (and because I never read the pregame ever) -- I posted my safe claim (which was Harry Potter). So after I was sent that message, my cynical self thought that, since my brother didn't specify that it was because I am an indy, I figured it was a super anonymous role that sent me a message in an effort to sabotage me. (and quite frankly, my brother should have come to me and told me so himself)

So, I posted the message wanting to reveal all information because I'm a bro. So, after all of that, my brother came in saying "dude what did u do" and I went "aw snahp" and, thinking that my brother said "dud delete ur messaeg" I deleted my post, thinking that I was following what he said. I was wrong. My brother actually said "dud i wish u could delete ur post" and I went "dud i can totally deleet post" so I did and stuff happened.

In short, poop went down and I'm a cynical werewolf player who's an indy. THUMBS UP GUYS!

I'm waiting for Porygon-X to shed light because frankly, what you said makes no sense.

And nobody's gonna believe your indy claim either.

Kecleon-X said:

SO YEA

I didn't understand anything at all chirp...

Kecleon-X said:
I mean, I was just speaking my mind (and I needn't remind you that it does happen quite often) so I just thought it was noteworthy to say. Wrong place at the wrong time I am guilty of, but guilty of being a wolf? Hardly.

And besides, don't you think that, after all of this time (I even hosted a game), that I would make such a rookie mistake as to do something like that?

WIFOM is never a good tactic.

And modding a game means nothing to me.

Kecleon-X, you deleted a post. Don't do it again, or you will be replaced.

Sad to say, I'm going to be away for two weeks without internet starting tomorrow, and therefore unable to participate in this wonderful game during that time. I would love to have my replacement be temporary, but I know that's not really fair to whoever replaces me. :( Best of luck to you all.

P.S. I can still post today, so I would appreciate it if you would wait until tomorrow to replace me Porygon. :)

sillykyle said:
Sad to say, I'm going to be away for two weeks without internet starting tomorrow, and therefore unable to participate in this wonderful game during that time. I would love to have my replacement be temporary, but I know that's not really fair to whoever replaces me. :( Best of luck to you all.

P.S. I can still post today, so I would appreciate it if you would wait until tomorrow to replace me Porygon. :)

Ok, just send me a message when you are ready. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back