Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

Okay, so apparently my theory is faulty because I didn't understand something about the manga. My bad. But to be honest, you never know for sure, and the flavor is just that, flavor. We shouldnt be making all of our assumptions based on just the flavor, which has been what's happening most of the day.

Teal, you seem to be the main aggressor against me, and while I disagree with your ideas, you do seem to be leaning more towards town in my eyes, so let me ask you this: what am I doing that's causing you to be suspicious of me? If I'm doing something wrong, I'd love to know, because being lynched D1 wasn't exactly what I was planning on. Normally, I do try to sit back for the most part, but this game, I've been attempting to take a more active role and scum hunt. I see now that was obviously a bad choice, because somehow that all turned back on me. (camo, I think I finally understand how you feel)

So... yeah. I'm still sticking to my vote of corabed, since at this point, I'm convinced that at least one of them is a wolf. Not only have his posts been very infrequent and scummy, but he's made a huge mistake in claiming a miller. I just can't shake the idea that the whole thing is a ploy though.

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

._.

Huh.

Now that it's out of the box, I agree with corabed. That was a really stupid and unfair ability. And watching what happened when he said it I don't think a seer calling him out would have gone too well.

(maybe it should have been made you will appear as a wolf for X number of days?)

Sheninja was killed by James, who used one of his abilities to instakill Sheninja.

And with that, it can be assumed that Blui is NOT scum as many of us had believed. James is in the clear, although I don't think he'll fare too well overnight :[

And if someone could remind me why we're voting for Turtwig that'd be great.

To clear some things up:

Acceptable:
I am Green and am a Miller... If I am seered then I will turn up as a wolf.

What is not unacceptable:
If you are investigated by any means then you will appear to be a wolf. The role name is suspicious...

He did not quote. He paraphrased it. It has been allowed in all games where quoting role PMs was not allowed and it is not forbidden in the rules. Plainly modkilling for that is totally unexpected and ridiculous.

Teal said:
He did not quote. He paraphrased it. It has been allowed in all games where quoting role PMs was not allowed and it is not forbidden in the rules. Plainly modkilling for that is totally unexpected and ridiculous.
By signing up you agreed to the rules of this game and I clearly stated in this game "Some rules have changed and I suggest you read them". Paraphrasing is perfectly fine however copying a part of the role isn't. So you say that copying isn't quoting... Ok! Now if you want to continue your argument please PM me.

camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:
2 modkills today and they're both town. We are not off to a good start.
Sheninja was not modkilled...

Oh, right.
Either way, we're not off to a good start. :(

Btw. why do people think that James will get NK'd? If I was a wolf I would never NK James in this situation, I would hunt for seers and priests instead. James is just an otherwise vanilla mason now. Priest better protect someone else, and if we lose either Red/Blue, we honestly don't lose much.

James86134 said:
Dark Void:

While I agree that it is stupid logic to kill a town, just so people would see a wolf... I honestly didnt see any other lynch candidates apart from SheNinja, but I just wanted people strayed off an almost Confirm Townie.

You agree that its stupid logic, yet you did it anyway? What? You wanted people strayed off an almost confirmed townie SO YOU KILLED SAID ALMOST CONFIRMED TOWNIE? Am I to believe that this is the action of a town? The only reason I don't feel like voting for you right now is because we know that you were masons with a town miller.

Rusty Sticks said:
Now that it's out of the box, I agree with corabed. That was a really stupid and unfair ability.

Really? Yes, being mason miller is strictly worse than mason with an optional effect. But there are pure millers or pure vanilla townies in some games, and those are strictly worse than pretty much everything, miller mason included.

@anyone voting for or suspicious of TT: why? I'm not saying he's not a wolf or anything, but what exactly about his posts are scummy?

Oh wait, I got ninja'd and tons of stuff happened. And it looks like I was wrong after all... oh....

So, I guess I was completely wrong with my theory. On the plus side, at least now we know that James and Blui are pretty much cleared as town. And now the only wagon left is against me. In my defense though, the only thing that was going against me was my theory, and now that I've been proven wrong, we don't even have that anymore. So, as far as I can tell, we're all back to square one. This ought to be fun.

Anyone have any thoughts?

No, we are not back to square one at all. ^^
TwistedTurtwig is a wolf, and so is DarkVoid (probably).

If TwistedTurtwig was town then I'm sure he would have given us a reason to believe him already as in revealed something about his role.

Dark Void said:
James86134 said:
Dark Void:

While I agree that it is stupid logic to kill a town, just so people would see a wolf... I honestly didnt see any other lynch candidates apart from SheNinja, but I just wanted people strayed off an almost Confirm Townie.

You agree that its stupid logic, yet you did it anyway? What? You wanted people strayed off an almost confirmed townie SO YOU KILLED SAID ALMOST CONFIRMED TOWNIE? Am I to believe that this is the action of a town? The only reason I don't feel like voting for you right now is because we know that you were masons with a town miller.

Tell me more about how you've never done anything on impulse, instinct and always made the perfect decision.

@anyone voting for or suspicious of TT: why? I'm not saying he's not a wolf or anything, but what exactly about his posts are scummy?

Twisted, we just got another connection. Oh wait... We just got our first connection

Okay, I skimmed the last few pages. And...can we go over all the reasons for why Twisted is a wolf? I mean, Teal, you've said it lots of times, but I really want you to elaborate on it. The only reason I see so far is him voting for Corabed who was really a townie, but I don't believe I got the reasons for why you voted Twisted in the past. Also, elaborate on why Dark Void is a wolf? The only thing I really see out of Dark Void is that he is the skeptic of the town, he analyzes and questions, etc.

I really would just like to see more elaboration, because, quite frankly, I'm lost when you say 'this post was scummy' but don't touch on why it is scummy. Maybe I'm just not seeing the same things you see when you read the posts, but I would like you to enlighten me.

I thought I would clear this up before I get started into what I think of this so far: If you can recall this, Camoclone voted for people who talked but added nothing to get the day going to their posts. Essentially, it derails the town. My vote was simply to get the day started into a conversation, when you vote someone, no matter what, you get a response. Am I wrong? Response after response births a conversation. So, you can't say I voted without reason. No, I had a reason; it just wasn't a lynch vote reason, which I admitted was not my goal. I hope I cleared this up for my fellow townies.

Now, I want to look at James86134 again, why...on earth...would he kill someone he thought was a townie? That's one townie dead. Oh? He reveals who Green and Blue is and if his assumptions are right, at least another townie are gonna die; if he is wrong, two die. In the end, James86134 kills a townie and proceeds to sacrifice himself (having a power role) and brings along Green and Blue (other power roles) with him. ...Doesn't that seem strange? But, Blui did admit to being Blue...so that serves to exonerate James86134 as Red. But, why would he do such a thing? He even admitted that it was stupid, and he regretted killing SheNinja moments after....so why? Wouldn't there have been a hint as to where this road was going to lead?

Teal said:
Btw. why do people think that James will get NK'd? If I was a wolf I would never NK James in this situation, I would hunt for seers and priests instead. James is just an otherwise vanilla mason now. Priest better protect someone else, and if we lose either Red/Blue, we honestly don't lose much.

I disagree with you there Teal.

Although I have made it obvious that I'm town, I have deduced that it will greatly benefit the town by revealing my role.
I am seer, just so you know. The name of my role (as pertaining to the manga) is Professor Oak. Also, i find it weird that Red would have a KILLING ability.

Also, VOTE: TWISTEDTURTWIG

I'm really surprised I was wrong about SheNinja, he seemed really scummy to me.

grantm1999 said:
Although I have made it obvious that I'm town, I have deduced that it will greatly benefit the town by revealing my role.
I am seer, just so you know. The name of my role (as pertaining to the manga) is Professor Oak. Also, i find it weird that Red would have a KILLING ability.
YOU NEVER CLAIM SEER IN WEREWOLF

what did you do

Well, I think this the perfect moment to evaluate our circumstances!

It's Evaluation Time!

James86134 thought that by killing someone he thought was a townie, it would benefit the town. That's one townie down. James86134 then sacrificed himself and his teammates by revealing them as "Red, Blue, and Green". Three more townies down. Green is suspected to be a wolf and then...

Bam! Modkill happens and the wolves don't even have to bother to waste a night to pick Green off. They only have to pick James86134 or Blui as their targets and they get a nightkill that benefits them; James basically sealed their fate.

...And now, Grant claims seer...and if he isn't lying, then that's another nightkill beneficial to the wolves.

So in the end, how many townies have been or will be killed? Five, ladies and gentleman. Two of them are already dead, the other three is simply going to be killed by wolves later. So, the town is in a startling position right now...anyone know how to fix it? That is, if someone can fix it...

First of all, Camo, please modkill grant immediately and replace someone else's role with seer -.-

Second, Fancy:
You're getting better at this game.

I have nothing else to say.

grantm1999 said:
... Just... what...? How the hell does claiming seer put the town into a better situation???

Our priest has some work to do. v__v

How is James and Blui exposed as town = dead town again?

Teal said:
How is James and Blui exposed as town = dead town again?
Not down for the count, but certainly they are going to die. So, they're fates are sealed, we can already guess the outcome. My point: They aren't dead yet, but they will be, as I said later in my post.

Therefore, since they are going to die one by one, we need to make use of them now. I would suggest they use their abilities today and tomorrow, but it's best if they don't share their abilities; it'd make it easier for the wolves to decide.

Since we had James here spill his guts on the entire thing, I'd like Blui to tell us all the information he has acquired. That way, the town would know something and it would alleviate the loss we're gonna have.

They have shared their abilities already. As far as I could understand James' kill was one-time (if it wasn't, please kill TT and I will take all the blame on that).

Blui just has the possibility to post anon messages at day start, but that is no use anymore because everyone would know where the message would be from. P:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back