Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Day 6 Ends 10/26/13 at 4:00 PM EST

By the way Teal, what was the deal with your day 2 claim about me and DV having different alignments? I mean, you ended up being right, but was it just a guess or...?

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Day 6 Ends 10/26/13 at 4:00 PM EST

I hid behind you so I knew you were town. (I hid behind you because I had read you as extremely strong town D1.) I was just sure about DV being a wolf and by making that claim I hoped that DV would claim indie (which he did) and after that I was 100% sure he is a wolf.

I hope to have the next spinoff game up within the next few days. Arceus Team Mafia coming soon.

That was the easiest win, I've ever had o.o

PMJ said:
I hope to have the next spinoff game up within the next few days. Arceus Team Mafia coming soon.
Multi-ball? Your awesome!

This will be updated very soon.

camoclone said:
PMJ said:
Multi-ball? Your awesome!

This will be updated very soon.

>never updates

oh.. that's lame why'd you put it in the page before this.
"or had they?"

*gasp

I'm going to continue sulking now...

I still don't see any real update. I see:
"{placeholder for Remaining role cards}"

Yeeeeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back