Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Day 6 Ends 10/26/13 at 4:00 PM EST

Why would we lynch you now? Lemonnade is still alive...

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Day 6 Ends 10/26/13 at 4:00 PM EST

Luckyfire said:
Lemonnade said:
If you blocked them there would be no kill. Besides, with you alive blocking suspicious people like me, it helps with killing off town in the lynch. Once enough town are dead and there's no knowing who's a wolf (and as a result for you to block them), then they can kill you because by that time it's around one night before they win.
Based off his reasoning, I think that if you, sillykyle, roleblocked a vanilla townie who was extremely suspicious and there was no kill that night, then the chances are that you could have told the wolves to not kill on the same night that you 'roleblock' somebody.

I think that it's either this:

- sillykyle is town and is actually trying to help town.

Or that:

- sillykyle is dangerous indie and has a mason group with one of the scum.

And this:

- sillykyle is making up his role and is scum.

Okay, okay, I know this doesn't make any sense. I guess I could try to clarify my thoughts in some sort of way. What I'm trying to say is that while sillykyle claims blocker, he doesn't really present any evidence that he blocked somebody who has a non-vanilla role. Did anybody say that they tried to use an ability they had, but they were blocked? I don't really recall, other than KoN.

sillykyle said:
I am the officer (no, not officer Jenny). I'm on duty in Saffron City, blah blah blah fighting crime and w/e. I can roleblock one person per night. Night one I blocked KoN like he said. Nights two and three I blocked Lucky Fire. Last night I blocked Sir Taco, and there was no night kill. SMITE HIM.

Umm... I dunno, maybe somebody should ISO all of sillykyle's posts?

2 Mason groups seems unlikely. Especially seeing as mine was a group of 3.

Personally I don't like LF at all this game. She's a good candidate IMO.

... what, no more posts? We still have like 5 hours to kill - uh, I mean to modkill inactives?

All towns people hurry and post 3 times, we don't want modkills.

Also vote lemonnade, he's almost certainly a wolf.

It's not night yet, even though it's past the deadline! Hurry up and take advantage of this, in actives!

Wow you guys are so good at this game...

Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Day 6 Ends 10/26/13 at 4:00 PM EST

The town gathered around Lemonnade. They waited a while and then Lemonnade jumped on his bicycle. He was backpedalling all around Sliph Co. The town said "That's it scum you die!". They brought him to the top of the building and gave him a shove.
Lemonnade was:
Lt. Surge:

You are Lt. Surge and a co-leader of Team Rocket. You and the other members of Team Rocket are working hard to take over the world although you have decided to start with Saffron City.

Role: You specialize in electric type pokemon. They saved you in the war and will save you in this battle too. Whenever you perform the night kill then it will become unblockable. You are such a good shot that they will die even before the doc can save them.

Role: You may communicate with the rest of the wolf’s using the thread provided…

Hidden Ability: If you use your ability then there is a 50% chance that you will die too. Your Raichu's power is so shocking that it might kill you too.

Win Condition: You win when Team Rocket takes up ½ or more than ½ of the remaining players.
Realizing they had won the town celebrated! Or had they won? So many had died.... There was blood in the remaining townies hands. Who was better? The town or the wolfs?

Well tell us what happened.

Cool...? I guess the last two wolves were Lemonnade and an inactive?

sillykyle said:
Cool...? I guess the last two wolves were Lemonnade and an inactive?
Wrong... The Sir Taco targeted Teal (who was a hider). That really set them off tempo. :p

We failed big time with that recruit, lol.

Oh, lol. So who did you recruit?

No one. Teal hid, and the ability failed.

Oh right I was thinking it redirected to the person he hid behind. So was lemonnade the last wolf?

Wow finally this game is over

we lost as soon as I told camo I needed to get subbed out, sorry team

I came here to say I needed t be subbed. I guess this works.

Good work team.

:( Well I tried, sorry team I guess?
Anyway gg everyone.

Oh lol I'm sure the wolves would have swept this game if they had succeeded in recruiting me. xD I don't want to sound too cocky but I guess me getting that one role pretty much saved the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back