Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

SheNinja said:
Not being allowed to multipost is jank.

And now that I notice that I amn't voting somebody, [v]james86134[/v], get off No Lynch.
You are allowed to multi post just don't post stuff like:

Yes... Double post coming right up.

You also aren't allowed to post like 4 multiposts in like 5 minutes. That's just ridiculous.

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

Keeper of Night said:
UNVOTE: FANCY
VOTE: SHENINJA

Guess it needs to be bolded as well.

UNVOTE: FANCY
VOTE: SHENINJA

Cammy, you have no room to talk, you were multiposting like it was your job in XVII II

SheNinja said:
Cammy, you have no room to talk, you were multiposting like it was your job in XVII II
I must agree... However it wasn't just up to me. Me and Arceus compromised. Now back to discussion.

Also Warnings are non-negotiable...

SheNinja said:

Different hosts, different circumstances.
If you didn't want him multiposting in your game, give him a warning. Don't start using it as a vendetta-type argument.

Sorry for the double post...

SheNinja, why is it that you're voting for every person in the game... Its almost as if you want to be blamed for Fancy, myself, Grant or KoN dying...

...geez, I walk back the next day only to see people hiding behind haystacks, making little shots at each other...

I'm just saying that I was fine with it...

@James, why are you set on a NL?

Luckyfire said:
...geez, I walk back the next day only to see people hiding behind haystacks, making little shots at each other...

brb, gonna build myself a brick wall and light all the haystacks on fire.

@KA, that vote count is faulty. I voted for Sheninja ages ago

Also, SheNinja is playing really badly and is trying to put points out from everything. My vote stands firm

So you are defending them? Why are you against getting a day started and getting reactions?

To be honest, you haven't been getting much information through this method. For the most part, it's simply been generating arguments between the players.

And by pointing these things out then I can create arguments, eh?

SheNinja said:
I'm just saying that I was fine with it...

@James, why are you set on a NL?

Why are you so set on creating arguments and not at all voting people, even after you say they sound scummy...

Do I have to bring back the 'Hour of Camoclone' from your game? Because I will, and this time, it'll be
'SheNinja Edition'.

Blui said:
@KA, that vote count is faulty. I voted for Sheninja ages ago

Also, SheNinja is playing really badly and is trying to put points out from everything. My vote stands firm

You didn't spell it correctly which is why I didn't notice it.

Anyway here's the update:

Vote Counts Updated through Post # 215

James86134: 1 (SheNinja)
No Lynch: 1 (James86134)
SheNinja: 5 (sillykyle, TwistedTurtwig, grantm1999, Keeper Of Night, Blui)
Teal: 1 (PMJ)
TwistedTurtwig: 2(Teal, Flys Gone 2071)

The following players have yet to post this game day:
Shocker
BO$$_89
Red Rain

The sound of a pokemon battle echoed all over Sliph Co. Everyone came running to see what was happening. By the time that everyone got there the battlle was over. It was a swift and indecisive win. Even though everyone was crowded around we could all make out an unmistakable shape. Upon further inspection people realized that it was the body of Sheninja:
SheNinja said:
Fisherman:
Wilton_Adventures.png

You are a fisherman who is currently residing in Saffron City. Team Rocket is attempting to take over the city and you have been enlisted to help fight them.

Role: You are a fisherman so you have gotten pretty good at fishing over the years. Once per night you may PM me the name of the item you would like to fish for (you may only fish for each number once). There is a chance that you will get that item. You may fish on night 0. The items will work for one day and one night then will become unusable. The items and the probability that you will get it is listed below:
• Bullet Proof Vest (20%): Lets you live through being killed (not including lynched) once (you must attach to yourself)
• Medicine (15%): Let’s you protect one player through the night (must target someone else)
• Legendary Pokemon (5%): Let’s you kill (or attempt to kill) one player
• GPS (20%): Let’s you track a player during the night. If that player performs any actions you will be notified.
• Magnifying Lens (15%): You may PM me the name of a player. You will learn of that player’s alignment.

Win Condition: You win when all threats (wolves or neutrals with killing abilities) have been eliminated
If you don't understand something about this role please PM me.

The town was left wondering who could have done such a thing...

With 19 players alive it now will take 10 votes to lynch. Any votes one Sheninja have been reset.

I'm going to go all or nothing with this game:

I killed SheNinja. Simple as that.

Good Night. You guys want to lynch me, go for it :3

I have no idea why you would kill SheNinja, she seemed like town to me the whole time... >__>

Scum: Blui & TwistedTurtwig. Just look at their last posts. I mean, come ON. They are so obvious scum posts that I don't even. PLEASE tell me I am not the only one who sees this?!

I will try to explain why... the rock solid tunneling that is happening towards SheNinja without even a little doubt. No townie should ever be that set on one suspect. But SheNinja was at a disadvantage, the town turning against him, and it would be easy enough to finish him off. (Which our stupid Jessie James here did...)

Btw., Blui was scum in the last spinoff and I noticed the exact same behaviour. ;)

Also James, as you have now admitted to have killed SheNinja, you might as well reveal your role. It could be that you are a Rocket trying to get trust by admitting to have daykilled someone (although there would be much better targets for the Rockets and you shouldn't just admit then, BUT... that could be the plan, to make it look like that).
So, please reveal your role, just remember that ROLE PM QUOTING IS NOT ALLOWED in this game.

VOTE: BLUI

Seems even more likely than TT, but both should be scum. I strongly advise you to vote for Blui if you are town and want to get this game somewhere.

Ok then... Keep in mind that this will put me in the place of both vengeance from both Blui and Corabed... And killed by the wolves... Or left alive if they want to use me as bait. Idgaf :3

I have two roles:

One killing role that I used on SheNinja (and it wasnt stupid, I wanted him dead for strategic reasons that I have now lost due to my stupid honesty...)

And the other being a mason role. I own a Pokedex, and I am red.

Blui and Corabed are Green and Blue. One is wolf, or none of us. But our role strongly suggest the former.

Corabed doesn't have another role, while Blui has one... I forgot what though.

I lied about being able to see if someone is a Pokemon or not.

All the information about my role, and Blui's and Cora's stron,y suggest Blui is wolf, so

[v]BLUI[/v]

-----

I'm going to die, but I'm going to die a snitch, and a helper to the record of first wolf to be lynch Day 1...

Also, I killed SheNinja because he was town. I didn't want him to die by lynch, because of how many other obvious suspects there were.

:) GG, I'm going to die if Blui is a wolf, or if he isn't....

The wolves will kill me if he is, the town will kill me if he isn't. GG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back