Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

Also, Blui's ability lets him add 100 word paragraph to the OP.

That will be all... I believe I stuffed up the game more then enough.

^_^

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

Also, Blui posted in our mason thread how scummy SheNinja was playing...

Again, more stuff on how he thinks town is scummy, even though most people were voting because of how he was being annoying.

(Inb4 I get mod killed for revealing all of this crap)

Well... that escalated quickly.
SheNinja's behavior makes no sense, he should have tried to seer at night, not play agressively and cause pointless arguments. -_-

James, you say that you, corabed, and Blui are Red, Green, and Blue?
Sheesh, I can't imagine Red or Blue being bad, but Green is a thief in the beginning, stealing Red's gym badges. Maybe that means Green is the scum?

So is Blui Blue or Green?

Teal said:
VOTE: BLUI

Seems even more likely than TT, but both should be scum. I strongly advise you to vote for Blui if you are town and want to get this game somewhere.

I'm town, want this game to get somewhere, and think that Teal is the greatest genius ever. Therefore,

[v]BLUI[/v]

Teal is too smart...
And well played James, taking one for the team :p

[v] BLUI[/v]

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been online. I rather not read through 15 or so pages of comments can someone bring me up to speed?
wait a second was I replaced omg I can't tell ._.

Rock Wrecker said:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been online. I rather not read through 15 or so pages of comments can someone bring me up to speed?
wait a second was I replaced omg I can't tell ._.
You were replaced...

I should argue about something... nah.

VOTE: BLUI

[v]blui[/v]

I guess this was explained already.

Hold on. I am Blue. I get to post a 100 word message at the start of everyday. Let me prove this by letting me live until tomorrow. (I'll post what my next fake will be so yeah, #dasmartz)

Also, I voted for SheNinja because he was pointing his fingers at everything that moved. He tried to get suspicion on KoN when he merely posted.
@Teal, I always play like that :p I'm that dumb.

Now leaving me alive for 1 day when TT is also being shady as shadows isn't too much to ask?

[v]BLUI[/v]

Because I thought the new code would also cap it all

Blui said:
Hold on. I am Blue. I get to post a 100 word message at the start of everyday. Let me prove this by letting me live until tomorrow. (I'll post what my next fake will be so yeah, #dasmartz)

Also, I voted for SheNinja because he was pointing his fingers at everything that moved. He tried to get suspicion on KoN when he merely posted.
@Teal, I always play like that :p I'm that dumb.

Now leaving me alive for 1 day when TT is also being shady as shadows isn't too much to ask?

Nice try, but on Psypoke, a game with two wolves left them both on the radar.

They ended up battling it out, and guess what, both were wolves. One was trying to push the other into lynch and ride the wave of 'being cleared' but failed.

And that's what I think you're trying to do. By lynching Twisty, you could easily be called the person who started it... And that's not what we want.

Um... Blue can't be bad if we're going by the manga.
If he really is Blue, we should be lynching Green (corabed, right?) imo.

Do you guys really believe all that crap that James just pulled out of his butt?

grantm1999 said:
Do you guys really believe all that crap that James just pulled out of his butt?

I'm not sure, his role reveal seems real enough, and no one argued with it. However, I know that lynching Blue is a bad idea. Blue is like the number 2 good guy (after Red).
UNVOTE: BLUI

[v]LUCKYFIRE[/v]

Wow, I'm surprised nobody actually suspected me. :D

grantm1999 said:

For all we know you could be trying to protect your teammate. Blui and Grant for today's scum.

Okay, so let me explain my role. I am Blue. I have 2 abilities, a mason one (with corabed and James as you already know) and one that lets me post a 100 word or less message in the update for the start of the day. There's a nice little group chat thing with James and corabed and I'm the only one to have claimed my role NAME in there. Of course I could have google'd that and have made all this crap up (but I have read the manga). Also why am I under suspicion? James ACTUALLY KILLED SheNinja. I voted for SheNinja and James didn't. In the chat James lied about his role (then right before SheNinja died he came clean and said that he's killed SheNinja). Now personally I don't see Red or Green in that role, along with Blue (oh and the name of my 100 word ability is Loudmouth, of which Blue is). But look, I'm pretty much already dead because of James. I'll be lynched and I'll show up as town. Then flip the switch at James.

Alright so on a more serious note than my last post, Blui brings up some good points. Also, I'd like to know why a townie would kill someone who he believed to be a townie, just so that the town could lynch someone he thought was a wolf-why not just kill the one he thought was a wolf? The whole thing is weird. James also says that he thinks TT is a wolf but he's trying to bandwagon Blui because Blui might also be a wolf trying to clear himself by outing another? That doesn't seem particularly logical to me.

I really believe Blui is not scum, but James is claiming Red, and corabed is not countering. So maybe...
Corabed for scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back