Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 2) (D/L 6/26)

PMJ said:
Role claims are meaningless until someone comes forward with information. I didn't trust anyone to actually listen to me when I said to investigate you, so I did it myself. You have a night action and therefore are not a vanilla townie.

VOTE: Glace

I guess I must. I protected you last night; be thankful.

Forcing the power role to come out is the stupidest idea ever. I hope you're proud of yourself PMJ. Now I pray there is another doctor in the game...

Blui said:
Hold on. Isn't this kind of rigged against the town? We're gonna lose 2 a night which is brutal.

@ You guys. Stop calling PMJ for being aggressive, this is the time to do that especially seeing as we lost 3 last night. I'm gonna guess that James is scum though. Just a feeling after how he's been playing today & yesterday.

I actually agree. James's over insistance that he used to be vt before the role change was strange, and to me it implies that he's not town any more, otherwise he wouldn't have become so irrationally desperate to prove he used to be town.

... Or maybe its just that I don't like people not believing me...

I like to get my point across without it being disregarded and thrown into garbage bin...

Anyway:

UNVOTE: <PMJ>

He has convinced me enough to know that aggressiveness doesn't mean wolf of mafia.

MDL: There are actually three trackers: Mafia, Wolf and Town.

Glace seems quite suspicious...

Well look, we can kill Glace, and if he's scum then we need people protecting PMJ. If he isn't, we have tomorrow's lynch.

Wait, wait, wait.

If PMJ was the tracker and tracked Glacé, then PMJ, answer me this, did Glacé target you?

If he did, would you guys just stop the bandwagon? If he didn't actually target PMJ, feel free to continue.

he did.

Oh yeah if Glace does get lynched and turns out to be scum then we could go for James tomorrow? It could go well seeing as he wants aggressive players gone, that or he really is new to this.

What? PMJ, if Glace targeted you, we shouldn't lynch him. After all, nothing happened to you and Glace protected you. Also, you claimed Tracker, and I didn't notice that there are three trackers, 1 for each team. That means you could easily be Mafia/Wolf and still be a Tracker.

Also, this seems a bit weird. PMJ didn't die at night. Of course, Glace protected him. But what looks weird to me is that there were 3 kills, still. That means that they didn't target PMJ at all, and he is a great player and "supposedly" is Tracker. This is just a theory though, and it has its flaws. Wolf/Scum could've chosen another person to kill other than PMJ because they thought the opposite group would choose that person for the nightkill. Also, PMJ hid that Glace targeted him. Maybe he didn't want us to know it.

Anyway, PMJ, I just want you to tell me why we should lynch Glace, if he protected a supposed townie.

Hold on. Glace claimed VT. Now he's claiming Protector. What are you Glace? I mean what are you really?

...wait nevermind I'm being stupid. But what are you glace? (damn I hate spamming this darned thread, sorry everyone).

I think Glace is protector. PMJ confirmed Glace targeted him and PMJ is still here. Glace probably said he was VT to try and deceive the wolves, but I guess it didn't work at all.

But why were there 3 kills then? Surely the wolves/mafia got 1/2 of them?

PMJ would have known I targeted him last night so therefore know I am harmless... so why are you after me PMJ? You know I targeted you and nothing happened. Trying to get the PR to come out?

Nobody else should role reveal especially if PMJ tells you to.

MDL said:
He could have said he is VT to fake out scum, but I don't think that's the case.

Yeah cause claiming doctor is suicide.

MDL said:
What? PMJ, if Glace targeted you, we shouldn't lynch him. After all, nothing happened to you and Glace protected you. Also, you claimed Tracker, and I didn't notice that there are three trackers, 1 for each team. That means you could easily be Mafia/Wolf and still be a Tracker.

Also, this seems a bit weird. PMJ didn't die at night. Of course, Glace protected him. But what looks weird to me is that there were 3 kills, still. That means that they didn't target PMJ at all, and he is a great player and "supposedly" is Tracker. This is just a theory though, and it has its flaws. Wolf/Scum could've chosen another person to kill other than PMJ because they thought the opposite group would choose that person for the nightkill. Also, PMJ hid that Glace targeted him. Maybe he didn't want us to know it.

Anyway, PMJ, I just want you to tell me why we should lynch Glace, if he protected a supposed townie.

If he continues like this they won't want to NK him. Besides, tracker sucks.

Well if he uses tracker on the person that did the nightkill it would be very good.

With how PMJ forced out Glace's role, we should just lynch him. He should've known what it was. W can't afford any more stupidness like that.

VOTE: <PMJ>

Unvote: Glace

I see no reason to lynch Glace if he's telling the truth, which I have a good feeling he is, unless someone can give me a good reason that he's not.

I'm still a little suspicious of PMJ, but I'm not going to vote for now.

UNVOTE: Glace

It seems he's telling the truth, and something's up with PMJ voting for Glace even after he was protected.
I'm gonna wait until I get a good reason to vote, but I'm not too convinced PMJ is innocent.

UNVOTE: Glace

I'll just wait for PMJ response before I vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back