Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 2) (D/L 6/26)

~Vote Count 2.2~

PMJ-[3] (King Arceus, Flys Gone 2071, Machamp the Champion)
James86134-[1] (Glace)
Glace-[1] (Blui)

Not Voting (18): (camoclone, RaichuGirl, Haunted Water, PMJ, ChillBill, MDL, Shocker, pokemeister899, Chillarmy, Bisharp37, Jay, Hegafire0, James86134, sillykyle, RogueChomp, Lemonnade, TwistedTurtwig, Rally)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Deadline is 6/26/2013 at 19:00:00 PM EST.

RogueChomp said:
Curious, PMJ, why would pressuring the past be relevant to the present?

It's not, but it's ridiculous to suggest that people will openly claim a scum role when jester is confirmed not in the game.

I also said it because I would bet anything that every single person who claimed VT before the roles were reshuffled will either claim VT again or refuse to claim simply because of the fiasco involved with my own claim. So we could pressure them to reveal, since if they were soooooooo willing to claim last game, why not do it again?

It's silly.

Let's focus on an actual lynch target. I am tempted to vote for Lemonnade simply because I don't like the way he's playing. He never posts anything of substance, just to vote or unvote.

PMJ said:
RogueChomp said:
Curious, PMJ, why would pressuring the past be relevant to the present?

It's not, but it's ridiculous to suggest that people will openly claim a scum role when jester is confirmed not in the game.

I also said it because I would bet anything that every single person who claimed VT before the roles were reshuffled will either claim VT again or refuse to claim simply because of the fiasco involved with my own claim. So we could pressure them to reveal, since if they were soooooooo willing to claim last game, why not do it again?

It's silly.

Let's focus on an actual lynch target. I am tempted to vote for Lemonnade simply because I don't like the way he's playing. He never posts anything of substance, just to vote or unvote.

In the mean time you target newbs.. ok.

Also, you've done enough damage, NOBODY ELSE REVEAL

How about instead of that, we all do a mass roleclaim!

I claim vanilla townie. Oops I mean town tracker. Oops I mean SUPER KING ALPHA WEREWOLF MAFIOSO GODFATHER STRONGMAN DOCTOR WITH HUGE DRAGON BALLS.

\o/

this game is going nowhere fast. call me when someone else posts something of relevance

Well I've never played WW before, I don't really know how the game works/how I'm meant to go about playing the game, so I like to take the back seat and see what everyone else thinks; I'll either agree or disagree. I'm swayed easily, and I don't like making my own decisions that much (apart from really important ones in life of course).

Ok, looking at PMJ, he gives me more reason to vote him each post. Hes aggressive (which isnt a bad thing), pressure the role claiming, seems to focus on things that happened before the game started, is just running from claim to claim, we still don't know if hes even Town Tracker. For all we know, hes Mafia, and the real town tracker isnt even active, or too scared to claim, since, he would be NK without question...

sillykyle said:
MDL said:
Specially if you claim town.

I dunno, I think claiming scum would probably be considered scummier... :p

You could claim Indie.

I initially thought Glace was scum, then since Glace said he protected PMJ I thought PMJ was scum. But honestly, now I'm thinking that MAYBE both of them are town. I really don't know who to vote for.

PMJ said:
this game is going nowhere fast. call me when someone else posts something of relevance

cause we're the only ones talking.

Probably because you guys are the only ones who know exactly what is going on here.

SUMMARY OF THE NEW GAME

DAY ONE

1. One of the first posts I claim town tracker. No one asked me to claim. I just did it because I got the same role as I did in the old game, and given the method of role inclusion, the odds of me getting the same role are ridiculously low.

2. Sir Taco claims Unlyncher with Glace as his target. In order to find out if Sir Taco is telling the truth, we agree to lynch him with the caveat that if Sir Taco is telling the truth, we find out if Glace is worth lynching or not. If he is, then we lynch Glace on Day 2. If he is not, then we do not lynch him, and Sir Taco wins.

3. Sir Taco is lynched and flips Unlyncher.

NIGHT ONE

1. le night actions. I track Glace in order to see if he does anything and learn that Glace targeted me.

DAY TWO

1. Astra (Vigilante), Teal (FBI Agent), and Lenny (Innocent Child) are found dead. One of them was killed by mafia, one of them was killed by werewolves, and the other was killed by Astra.

2. I ask Glace to claim in order to determine if he is worth lynching. I hide the fact that I have tracked him and, depending on the role he claims, know if he is lying.

3. Glace claims Vanilla Townie. This is a lie due to the fact that VTs don't have night actions. I point out that I know Glace is lying, but he sticks to his claim of VT.

4. I vote Glace and reveal that I tracked him due to me not thinking the town would cooperate with me. I do not yet reveal that it was me who he targeted.

5. Glace recants his VT claim and claims doctor, but this can't be proven yet because three people were killed last night (one from each killing role in the game). Other possibilities for Glace's role are Hider and Mafia Tracker. He is not a roleblocker because my tracking ability went through.

6. Glace admits to targeting me. Realizing that the odds are against Glace being scum, I unvote Glace.

7. Suddenly I must be scum because I confirmed that Glace was telling the truth when he said he targeted me. If you are confused by this, then join the club.

8. I claim SUPER KING ALPHA WEREWOLF MAFIOSO GODFATHER STRONGMAN DOCTOR WITH HUGE DRAGON BALLS, which is the best role of all time. Oh man what a cool role.

9. you are here

I would have been completely lost without that PMJ, thanks. Ok, so I really am not too sure about who to vote for as of yet, but Lemmonade seems a bit scummy to me. I'll hold off voting for now, but I'll wait and see whether or not it's worth voting for him/her.

TwistedTurtwig said:
I would have been completely lost without that PMJ, thanks. Ok, so I really am not too sure about who to vote for as of yet, but Lemmonade seems a bit scummy to me. I'll hold off voting for now, but I'll wait and see whether or not it's worth voting for him/her.

Why? Because PMJ he was scummy?

Glace said:
TwistedTurtwig said:

Glace is right. Lemmonade doesn't seem that scummy to me, he just doesn't know what to do IMO.

I'm very suspicious about Glace saying that she used a doctor ability to protect PMJ. I really don't believe it.

VOTE: <Glace>

Hegafire0 said:
I'm very suspicious about Glace saying that she used a doctor ability to protect PMJ. I really don't believe it.

Why not? Because PMJ said he wasn't sure about it?

Glace said:
TwistedTurtwig said:

No, I've just had a vibe that he was because of the way he's playing. Just because I'm new to PB doesn't mean I'm going to simply go along with everything that a veteran says.

But now, I've changed my mind. In fact, I think I'll vote for you, Glace. Not only have you been acting suspicious, but it's starting to come off as slightly annoying.

You know Glace, you're not too sure that PMJ is a wolf/mafia either. And yeah, someone might follow what PMJ said. What does "Why? Because PMJ said so?" mean? People have every right to agree with PMJ as much as they have to agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back