Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Night 1) (D/L 6/16)

Please PM for replacement slots :roll:

RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 1) (D/L 6/21)

SheNinja said:
Sir Taco was Unlyncher.

Night 1 now begins. All actions must be sent by 6/17 at 19:00 EST.

Now Lenny liked this post.

I don't want the crap from the last spinoff happening here.

Stop it.

Lenny, you have been warned.

RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Night 1) (D/L 6/16)

Astra has been killed. He was Vigilante.

Teal has been killed. He was FBI Agent.

Lenny has been killed. He was Innocent Child.

The Deadline for Day 2 is 6/26/2013 at 19:00:00 EST.

RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 2) (D/L 6/26)

~Vote Count 2.1~

Not Voting (23): (camoclone, RaichuGirl, Haunted Water, PMJ, Flys Gone 2071, Blui, Glace, ChillBill, MDL, King Arceus, Shocker, pokemeister899, Chillarmy, Bisharp37, Jay, Hegafire0, Machamp the Champion, James86134, sillykyle, RogueChomp, Lemonnade, TwistedTurtwig, Rally)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Deadline is 6/26/2013 at 19:00:00 PM EST.

Post or I'll give you ALL 11 lynch votes.

No it wouldn't.

That's why I said it.

Give it some time, people are probably coming home from Battle Roads, plus it is Father's Day..

But people were viewing the thread and not posting! >:0

How rude.

So yeah, great for us, we just lost 3 townies -.-

Did anyone investigate glace? glace, would you like to make a claim?

He was unlyncher...

That does not mean you are not scum.

Look, at this point, were making stupid decisions.

We killed Sir Taco, with a small spark. Teal, Astra and Lenny were killed, Astra and Teal being two great players.

Even though Sir Taco turned of to be the Unlyncher after being lynched, PMJ still seems so aggressive. why would Sir Taco just choose a random just choose a random person of he was the Unlyncher. if he wanted to win, he would name the Lyncher, so he could win without reprocussions.

Still, PMJ is aggressive. TBH, he seems like a better case then Glacé.

VOTE: <PMJ>

I think we should put some pressure onto him, so:
VOTE: PMJ

James86134 said:
Look, at this point, were making stupid decisions.

We killed Sir Taco, with a small spark. Teal, Astra and Lenny were killed, Astra and Teal being two great players.

Even though Sir Taco turned of to be the Unlyncher after being lynched, PMJ still seems so aggressive. why would Sir Taco just choose a random just choose a random person of he was the Unlyncher. if he wanted to win, he would name the Lyncher, so he could win without reprocussions.

Still, PMJ is aggressive. TBH, he seems like a better case then Glacé.

VOTE: <PMJ>

Your post is so wrong that I don't even know where to start. Okay, let's try this:

First and foremost, just because Glace is Sir Taco's unlyncher target does not mean we should just leave Glace alone and let Sir Taco win. If Glace is scum, then he should be eliminated for the sake of the town. Sir Taco's an indie. That means you are on your own. You don't necessarily get the town's help.

Second: you can't just hop on Sir Taco's wagon and then claim I'm the one being aggressive when I didn't even start the wagon in the first place. All I did was explain what Flygon was trying to say. His logic is sound and shouldn't be dismissed just because Sir Taco was telling the truth about his own role. And Sir Taco can't just claim Lyncher because if there actually is one in the game and he counterclaims Sir Taco, then both of them will die. Sir Taco would have been policy lynched, and whoever his lyncher target was would be nightkilled just because the scum are, well, scum. (This would also play out if Sir Taco wasn't counterclaimed, so it is still faulty logic.)

Third, I didn't even cast a vote for Glace in my post. All I asked was if anyone did what I suggested they do last night, or if Glace would like to make a claim to avoid being policy lynched.

Lastly, you claim I am aggressive, yet you use your first post of the day to not only try casting doubt on a legitimate lead (until someone comes forward with information, which is all I was asking for), but actually put a vote on me. Good job with that.

Lemonnade said:
I think we should put some pressure onto him, so:
VOTE: PMJ

What exactly are you pressuring me to do? I have already revealed my role and have explained my thoughts about why I am asking about Glace. Heck, I did that yesterday.

Hold on. Isn't this kind of rigged against the town? We're gonna lose 2 a night which is brutal.

@ You guys. Stop calling PMJ for being aggressive, this is the time to do that especially seeing as we lost 3 last night. I'm gonna guess that James is scum though. Just a feeling after how he's been playing today & yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back