Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally. glad this is done

Thanks for the good attitude, PMJ! I can always count on you!

@MtC: I would like to run one of these dandies again, but poor old sourpuss PMJ probably won't let me. I would actually want to the game to be less players, such as 7 or 9.

(I'm going to post what I thought of the later part of the game... Mainly because I acted like a tool in the starting part)

TheGuy said:
James and I both had it figured out last day. I was hoping he'd go for a co-win by having us lynch Fancy. Then we'd kill either both Luckyfire and Drohn causing a win for both of us, or kill one and lynch the other the next day. Now if only you'd gone for it. When Jame'd made such a terrible argument though claiming I was the serial killer I had the pounce on it to save myself.

I was almost assured that Fancy would vote for James this last day. I was pretty surprised that Fancy went for James.

To be quite honest (if you haven't figured out already), I tracked you the night before you were lynched. And saw you as, Serial Killer. And when you look at SK's win-con, it needs to be the only player alive. Meaning, you had to kill me. And because you would have lost if it was a 1v1 with me, you probably would have killed me when I killed Lucky. Again, this would have been only if you were SK.

So, the reason I won:

It was because after MtC died, I was playing with replacements and Shocker. The replacements (Fancy, Lucky, Drohn, TheGuy) hadn't experienced all of my 'slips' as Camoclone would put it.

^ My above post was sarcasm. I won by pure luck.

Anyway, my analysis of Fancy. (Because I feel, as your first game, I shall tell you your one flaw in your playstyle... That I see)

You were doing extremely well as your first game... Wait, I'm not sure if this was even your first game... Anyway, your were doing great. You're very observant, you have great logic and you know how to keep the ball rolling...

But your one flaw is, you don't know when you're being controlled and/or influenced. I found it quite easy to get you to vote Drohn. In fact, one post got you to vote him.

If I really thought Drohn was the wolf, I would have voted him first, not gotten you to vote him.

Anyway, as you can see, I killed every single wolf but Flys Gone. Whoo, me. Game over.

-----

Last order, Camoclone, Profile Message me if you want to seriously talk about your playstyle.

James86134 said:
camoclone said:
James your play was pretty bad... Look back at all the scum slips you made.

Riddle me this: Why did I win, and you didn't then?

For these reasons:

1) Game was insanely unbalanced...
2) You and the rest of the scum hammered me
3) Town was new and inactive
4) You got lucky

Sir Taco said:
I won, teehee. :p GG! :D

If it was up to me, you would have died Night 1, just to make sure that only I and the mafia won.

Also, LuckyFire, if you want, I can quote the PM I sent to SheNinja regarding teh reason I killed you if you want me too... It involves me killing you for the trollols because I thought Fancy and Drohn would Immediatley kille me.

Thanks, James, for your analysis. This was indeed my first game of werewolf, and yes...it was painfully apparent to me after I read over my posts that my actions were at the very least influenced. I counted on being able to talk to other townies and finding the werewolves, and that was the very thing that ended me in the long run.

Ah well, I'll be back and fancier than ever in the next Werewolf game! :D

That was interesting, but I wasn't paying too much attention after I died. At least I'm still alive in WW XVIII...

James86134 said:
Sir Taco said:

If it was up to me, you would have died Night 1, just to make sure that only I and the mafia won.

I sort of died D1, As long as Glace died some way other than lynch, I won regardless of death.

*reading back* So I win because I'm lover? That's nice (though I guess it doesn't really matter that much).

The last of the town (and the wolves) really sucked as it was damn obvious what was going on on the last days. I can't believe the wolves NK:d town instead of mafia.

I don't like PMJ accusing me of being a bad player and I had to wait until now to say something. I did use my ability every night that I was not killed. You happened to get role blocked the night you tried watching me. As to if this was actually portrayed in the night update though, I don't think it was. I was only dropping small hints because if I gave big hints the wolf team would surely target me in the night.

I do not think it is a good idea to list every role in the game. There is suppose to be more mystery involved. I felt the game was way too luck based as well. Another problem was the amount of town vs the number of people in the two other groups.

James86134 said:
Sir Taco said:

Also, LuckyFire, if you want, I can quote the PM I sent to SheNinja regarding teh reason I killed you if you want me too... It involves me killing you for the trollols because I thought Fancy and Drohn would Immediatley kille me.
Nah, I think I can figure it out.

All of you peoples are so unlucky. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back