Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 9)(D/L N/A)

SheNinja said:
This is what fartin' around is. doing nothing.

Fine. I'll drop out of school, become homeless and die from disease just to play werewolf.

-----

Three players left and LuckyFire died last night.

I'm just going to come straight out and say:

I'm the Bullet-Proof townie. And I think that may be why only one kill occurred on several nights (since, TheGuy/Blui actually had Chill to take over killings.

How I knew TheGuy had the killing role:

I read through the previous days (right after Blui was suspected over a post) and discovered that TheGuy had played a relatively secure game, trusting no one at the same time though. He had glided through without agreeing (which I'm sure he would have stopped after Haunted/Shocker) and seemingly trusted no one. As I said before, I had voted him due to pressure, but after everyone ended up claiming, he ended up left... And that's when I thought he had a role he wanted to hide.

-----

So:

Claimed:

DROHN - Priest

Fancy - Vanilla Townie

James86134 - Bullet-Proof Townie

By the way it seems, Drohn either has to be the first to vote; or oth Fancy and I have to vote him.

If we don't catch the Last Mafia/Last Wolf/Serial Killer (the game WILL continue if a SK is alive) then Game Over.

So, the five options are:

1. Drohn votes Fancy, I follow him.

2. Drohn votes me, Fancy follows him.

3. Fancy or I vote Drohn, and the other follows.

4. Fancy or I vote for someone, and Drohn places the hammer vote, mod killing himself (which would end the game with any of the above killing roles)

[sarcasm]5. We all fart around and vote ourselves [/sarcasm]

It all makes sense that TheGuy was a werewolf. He did do all those things so he could have something to fall back on when accused (His supposed 'clearance') and he wanted to target me because I was onto him...I thought that there was one more werewolf, and he feared that...it could have spelt the end for him.

That's why he barely acknowledged his serial killer claim, because he would rightfully be a reject; a werewolf reject, but not a serial killer. And he didn't want to touch Luckyfire because she was a survivor that could align with him.

That being said, it's quite funny that Luckyfire was the one killed even though she was all but assured to be safe for the night. Now, with that, this gives us the horrible question as to why someone would go after Luckyfire...what benefit would they gain? They must have passed up the chance to go after townies.

So now...I'm left with two possible suspects. James86134 and Drohn. Drohn hasn't posted much but he wanted to nail TheGuy. James also was onto TheGuy and made his vote for him. Who would benefit from Luckyfire being killed? ...There is a puzzle piece missing to all of this and it does fit smoothly into the picture.

Luckyfire would've hammered James had SheNinja went for the latest votes. And it appeared that was Luckyfire's only person she wanted to vote for...TheGuy voted for James and was lynched, I voted so TheGuy wouldn't get majority lynched, and Luckyfire voted honestly thinking James was scum. So, it would follow that she would vote James again, something that James might've been afraid of. James stands to be the only one shown to have a reason to kill Luckyfire.

But, going into Luckyfire's claim of why James was a wolf... it was because of his usertitle and him being "aggressive". But aggressiveness comes when you're trying to eradicate the scum that lies within the town. And I honestly think James was just using a joke. But, as my readings have been off lately, I can't say that for certain.

Now, lets look at Drohn for a sec. He claims priest. If he wasn't a priest, why would he claim it? He'd have to stick with a certain rule: He can't place the hammer vote. Why would anyone give up placing the hammer vote? This makes me trust his claim.

So, it all comes down to James as the only one I have something against. James, Drohn, your thoughts on this?

Lets look at Lucky's post:

She only has two arguements against me:

• Aggressiveness (Which was proven to help the town, although if overdone, would get you lynched)

• My Usertitle (Which is purely quoting Teal)

----

I've said, that she can be pretty easily influenced and she pretty much just when 'water off a ducks back' with this statement. With such a lack of arguments, do you really think I would kill her? No. I would come back today, try to influence her again to come to my side and kill you.

Drohn, on the other hand, has played only a handful or chat-wolves. This is literally his first forum-game and he hasn't even played the entire thing. He's inexperienced. And look at what he claimed: Priest. He can't place the hammer vote. This is circular thinking, but he could literally just come on, Vote one of us and use the excuse: I have to vote first. Its almost a sure-fire 'I can be reckless'

That's what I was saying about Luckyfire's argument against you, it didn't really work at all, the only thing that I found suspicious was that she died immediately after she voted for you. You could indeed have just killed one of us and tried to persuade Luckyfire to lynch the last one; she was influenced a lot, and it could've worked.

But, I was analyzing one thing. Who had the motive to kill Luckyfire? I guess you can say Drohn is inexperienced and thusly killed Luckyfire instead of someone who claimed a townie. But, why? Does inexperience take you that far: murdering someone who doesn't really affect your win condition?

Now, looking at what Drohn has posted so far, I couldn't sway my vote for or against him. But I decided to take a look at what the guy he replaced did...Jay. Jay hardly posted at all but when he did post, he went for the majority vote; and the post would consist of nothing more than just his vote...a bandwagoner, if you will. That seems like a scum-tell.

So now, Drohn has my vote unless he can convince me otherwise. Nothing personal, Drohn.

VOTE: Drohn

I'm sorry to end the game, but it has to be Drohn. Its not me, in all honesty, and I trust Fancy... But Drohn, your inexperience, previous player and role just points to you as suspicious.

James86134 said:

I'm sorry to end the game, but it has to be Drohn. Its not me, in all honesty, and I trust Fancy... But Drohn, your inexperience, previous player and role just points to you as suspicious.

GAME FRE...edom? (From scum)

~Vote Count 9.2~

Drohn-[2-LYNCHED] (Fancy, James86134)

Not Voting-[1] (Drohn)

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch. No set deadline.

Drohn has been lynched. He was Priest.

In result, Fancy has been endgamed by James86134. Fancy was Vanilla Townie.

The Mafia are victorious! The team was Haunted Water (Mafia Godfather), Shocker (Mafia Goon), James86134 (Mafia Tracker), and RogueChomp (Mafia Lover).

The sole Independent winner was Sir Taco (Unlyncher)!

Was randomized before signups began.

EDIT: see [post]965[/post]

James and I both had it figured out last day. I was hoping he'd go for a co-win by having us lynch Fancy. Then we'd kill either both Luckyfire and Drohn causing a win for both of us, or kill one and lynch the other the next day. Now if only you'd gone for it. When Jame'd made such a terrible argument though claiming I was the serial killer I had the pounce on it to save myself.

I was almost assured that Fancy would vote for James this last day. I was pretty surprised that Fancy went for James.

I was originally going to vote for James but I decided to go back and try to find scummy things he did. I really didn't find any, and I thought that since Jay would post only this
"VOTE: (Player)" as the only thing in his post; that was more suspicious than I thought James to be.

Should've went for the James vote and never looked back.

GG.
/me claps.
GG
I honestly didn't think James could've pulled off such a victory.
Also, you guys lost to a team of players who probably have less experience between the four of them than the werewolf team of five. Way to blow it.

I knew James was scum...too bad I got killed for not posting one day. (fkn rules).

Well, GG guys. Shame the wolves had to get all the Vanillas or we would've pwn'd you guys :p

lol I've been a town Mason 3 games in a row (In WW Universe I was also a lover). It was cool in A New Melee, because we had abilities, and there were Items, but in the latest 2 games, I felt like a Vanilla Townie.

I blame inactives for our loss, and all the townies that decided to lynch Nengeni. That was just dumb. We also lost both of our doctors on night 2 due to a modkill. I also had 2 inactives as my Mason buddies for the longest time. As you can tell, I wasn't a huge fan of the game. It wasn't poorly run, it was mostly the players. Anyway, GG everyone.

SheNinja, what I was hoping you did was say the game was randomized, but secretly chose the roles to be in the game. It would've made it more balanced, but also kept a lot of the mystery, and make it easy for wolves to fake-claim. I'd enjoy playing this game again, but with different roles getting chosen to be in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back