Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 4 ends January 11th 9 pm EST

Mayer said:
If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight?
My lastest target.
If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick?
Dark Void
If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be?
Not me.

Mayer said:
Probably ESP. I think he's a good player, and I know we'll appreciate that in the day's to come (plus so few good players are left as it is)

I really haven't been able to get any decent reads lately because so few people are posting. Inactivity isn't a scumtell, so I hate it when it's our best option. I'd probably pick Blah though because he hasn't helped out much from what I can recall. His latest and only post today was "sorry i forgot i was in this game" or something along that line. Not exactly helpful to the town.

RaichuGirl is giving me newbie-town reads. I think she wants to help but isn't too sure how. I think the same can also be said for Machamp the Champion. ...I think this is what you were asking.

These are my answers to the questionnaire.

Mayer said:
Honestly, I really would have to think about past day play and then decide. So, I'm not sure who to protect and who not to protect.
Whoever was acting the scummiest out of my options.
I would say myself, but that's too common. Probably ESP.
Hopefully this will spark some conversation.
It did

Also, I will vote when someone is getting close to lynch or I see someone scummy. If no other targets come up, let's go for Zorua.

Agreed with this statement.

Mayer said:
Someone who has help start conversations.
No one is acting suspicious by now but there are tons of inactive players. Probably one of them.
Reshiwott's roled was replaced twice so I would like to know if he is town.

Mayer said:
If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight? Flygon.

If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick? Teal, in an effort to get him to actually answer the questions.

If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be? Bippa. I get a town-vibe from him.

Glad to know how you feel Bippa ;_;

Since we have no real leads right now, I think it'd be a good time to reveal any scum or scummy things about people that you've found during the night.

Answers are bolded.
Mayer said:
If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight? Kecleon-X, I assume what he said about his role is true, and it seem like It'd be useful, and if he turns out to be scum, no one seems suspicious enough of him right now to nightkill him.

If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick? Who I'm voting for right now.

If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be? I don't understand the question, if you mean who am I most positive is a townie, I'd go with ESP. He seems to be trying to help the town, but I'm not positive of anyone.

Answering these questions:

If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight? Mm, I can't really trust everybody, much less my luck. I guess I'll try random.org like PMJ did a few WW days ago.

If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick? Zorua or me (lol jk)

If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be? Mayer

Machamp the Champion said:
Kecleon-X, I assume what he said about his role is true, and it seem like It'd be useful, and if he turns out to be scum, no one seems suspicious enough of him right now to nightkill him.

That, I'm afraid, is where you are wrong. Wolves kill those who are confirmed townies before killing anyone else who might not be townies. They love confirmed people because they know the town won't lynch them, making the likelihood of hitting a wolf higher. So, if he is town, then he has a high likelihood of being nightkilled.

Kecleon-X said:
Kecleon-X, I assume what he said about his role is true, and it seem like It'd be useful, and if he turns out to be scum, no one seems suspicious enough of him right now to nightkill him.

That, I'm afraid, is where you are wrong. Wolves kill those who are confirmed townies before killing anyone else who might not be townies. They love confirmed people because they know the town won't lynch them, making the likelihood of hitting a wolf higher. So, if he is town, then he has a high likelihood of being nightkilled.

Yeah, that's why I'd protect you if I had doctor powers. If by the off chance you are scum, and I doctored you (If I hypothetically had that power), I doubt a townie would night kill you, so there would've been no harm done if I accidentally doctored a wolf.

Kecleon-X said:

Yeah, that's why I'd protect you if I had doctor powers. If by the off chance you are scum, and I doctored you (If I hypothetically had that power), I doubt a townie would night kill you, so there would've been no harm done if I accidentally doctored a wolf.

Oh, I just realized that what I read was a typo. I think you meant to use a period after my name in your previous post instead of a comma, for saying someone's name and then a comma usually means that you are addressing said person. I thought you were addressing me. :rolleyes:

Kecleon-X said:

Oh, I just realized that what I read was a typo. I think you meant to use a period after my name in your previous post instead of a comma, for saying someone's name and then a comma usually means that you are addressing said person. I thought you were addressing me. :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry. Not the best with punctuations.

Kecleon-X, for the reasons Machamp said.

I don't know enough to kill anyone, so if I HAD to choose someone, it would be an inactive.

Porygon-X Probably Kecleon at this point, because he seems to be a seer like person.

Bippa said:
Mayer, can you answer the questions too?

Sure.

If I were a doctor, I would protect Kecleon-X. If he is town, he is the best NK target for the wolves.

If I had to decide who to lynch... probably Zorua. At this point, better to go with an inactive, because I don't really have any scum-reads ATM.

If I had to clear someone as town, I would choose Bippa. He just seems like a Pro-Town player. I get a good vibe from him. :)

Mayer said:
If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight? PMJ, if he wasn't on the other side of the universe. So, er, TheGuy. He's cool.

If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick? No one really, so... RogueChomp.

If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be? PMJ. I trust his role-reveal.

Clay said:
Mayer said:
If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight? PMJ, if he wasn't on the other side of the universe. So, er, TheGuy. He's cool.

If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick? No one really, so... RogueChomp.

If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be? PMJ. I trust his role-reveal.

Is PMJ still alive? I thought they died when they went to the other side of the universe?

If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight? It depends on my protection role. If it meant that my target could not do their night option, I'd pick a random person in hopes of getting the alpha. If not, I'm not sure really. who I'd pick.

If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick? Well, PMysterious might be a good idea. Since ShadowLugia requested to be replaced, he probably has a decently important role. If the wolf team is decently good, he may have gotten replaced because he didn't want to be dead weight. Unfortunately, the other likely possibility is that ShadowLugia had a good role like a seer or priest and wanted to make sure someone picked up his role instead of being modkilled.

If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be? I haven't been keeping track of this well enough, but my role should be able to clear some people as not being the alpha wolf at the very least. I could go back through my PM logs to DV and check those against the night updates but I haven't done that yet. That still doesn't clear them as town however, which is why I'm skeptical.

I may clear Kecleon-X as he was a wolf with me last game and it's unlikely to be a wolf several games in a row (even though I was one 3 games in a row and lost them all lmao).

TL;DR I don't know anything. My role is useful but barely tells me anything unless I try to read into it a lot.

Less than 36 hours left. There are only a few votes for Zorua who haven't posted for 3 days. He didn't even come to his defence or even come here when DV send him the PM. We have no other clue for now so I am just going to vote for him as he didn't mind about this.

Vote: Zorua

If we have anything better, I will gladly change my vote.

RaichuGirl said:
Is PMJ still alive? I thought they died when they went to the other side of the universe?

Whoops. So many deaths that night, I forgot that he actually died. The Player List made it seem like he was in DNA's situation, where he's gone for a few days.

Mayer said:
If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight? PMJ, if he wasn't on the other side of the universe dead. So, er, TheGuy. He's cool.

If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be? Kecleon-X. I'll go with ESP and say he's probably not a wolf two times in a row. Gambler's Fallacy be darned. :p

Teal said:
My lastest target.
Dark Void
Not me.

0:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back