Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 3 ends December 26th 9 pm EST

Hamilation said:
I'm not sure about who is who and who is doing what, but reading some of the previous posts on warewolf and playing this game lots in real life, I am just going to vote RaichuGirl for now

Vote: RaichuGirl

sorry RaichuGirl, but you do look suspicious to me

Worst part is that he edited. >.<

He should PM Dark Void and ask for a replacement. Next thing we know, RaichuGirl is lynched.

Kecleon-X said:
Worst part is that he edited. >.<
That's definitely not the worst part lol.

Mostly just an activity post. Sorry for the inactivity, I'm in Canada on vacation right now.

As far as I can tell from the little I've read, DNS seems like the prime candidate for lynching right now. The defense was terrible and anytime someone says "My role doesn't do anything", it's kind of suspicious.

I'm not voting because I don't know enough to make a fair vote, but based on what I do know, lynching DNS seems like the best option.

Vote Count:

Keeper of Night: 3
doublenikesocks: 15

I thought we needed just 15 with because of DNA turning into a statue. There are going to be some replacements today.

I do like the bandwagon against me, this really shows what's up in this game. What I see are hypocrites. I am being lynched on the same thing that all of you are doing right now. Bandwagoning. I really shouldn't have posted anything, but yes, I have a small role that basically does nothing. Thanks and goodnight.

No, you're not being lynched on bandwagoning. You've been accused because you've done nothing, except join a bandwagon. Please, bandwagoning is hardly suspicious on its own. The reason you're being lynched is your defense. "Lol, i have no role" doesn't convince anybody.

doublenikesocks said:
I really shouldn't have posted anything, but yes, I have a small role that basically does nothing. Thanks and goodnight.

Tell us what your role does and I'll consider unvoting you..

doublenikesocks said:
yes, I have a small role that basically does nothing

I can't say much, but his role genuinely might be near-useless. Lynch him all you want if you think he's a bad player, but in this game, he might be telling the truth.

How would you know this?

RaichuGirl said:
doublenikesocks said:
I really shouldn't have posted anything, but yes, I have a small role that basically does nothing. Thanks and goodnight.

I'm not particular for a modkill.

doublenikesocks said:
RaichuGirl said:

You can say what your role is without a modkill or a warning being applied, as long as you don't quote the moderator directly.

Machamp the Champion said:
doublenikesocks said:

You can say what your role is without a modkill or a warning being applied, as long as you don't quote the moderator directly.

Thing is, I've been modkilled too many times for the exact same thing. So no But I can say I'm searching.

Guys, stop urging him to reveal his role. We don't need the wolves finding out any more information about the townies.

dns - I admitted my role on day 1 and I'm safe. I literally said everything there was to say - role name, description, ability, and win condition. I am pretty sure you aren't gonna be modkilled, lol.

Luckyfire said:
Guys, stop urging him to reveal his role. We don't need the wolves finding out any more information about the townies.

Firstly, I wasn't urging him, I was just pointing out that he wouldn't get modkilled if he revealed his role (I assume, not sure why he got modkilled for revealing his role in the past).

Secondly, I doubt the wolfs will get much help from supposedly knowing his role, since he will most likely get lynched anyways. Thus, getting his role revealed to the public.

Sweet mother of bandwagon that's a lot of votes for DNS... I'm gonna go ahead and go with them for the sake of getting someone lynched. I do think he's suspicious, but... not extremely. Last game I pretty much said the same thing about me having no effect on the town anymore and lynching me being a waste of time (I could survive one lynch.) Still, we already had a character survive a lynch, an DNS is scummy for other reasons, like never posting and constantly bandwagoning.

Vote: doublenikesocks

I do believe that it is Game freeze. I'll update this tomorrow, I have to go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back