Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 3 ends December 26th 9 pm EST

In the main post it says it is a mysterious girl and in the update a girl is looking at him when he dies.

Oh hey we're all still alive and its 12/21/12. Now go kill each other.

Machamp the Champion said:
Teal could also be lying about being targeted and being an indie all together. Also, I read the day 2 intro again, and Glace was kill by "A giant black claw made of shadow."

This could be happening, and he could also be lying about the Lucifer Spear. But then again, that is the point of the game, isn't it? One must assume that whatever he is hearing is a lie without cold hard evidence; for instance, a Seer seeing someone's role.

Flygon2071 said:
In the main post it says it is a mysterious girl and in the update a girl is looking at him when he dies.

I was actually in the 12/21/12 thread when I unknowingly closed the tab, then I saw this post. You can imagine my level of "what" went up.

sillykyle said:
Let's think about this for a moment. KoN was gonna get lynched yesterday. He then said he wanted to be lynched, and everyone backed off and didn't lynch him. Now he's sticking to the same strategy, so what are the chances that he actually wants to be lynched?

Use-Reverse-Psychology.jpg

@Teal: Can you elaborate upon "Verbally Protecting", please?

I second K-X question about Teal. How exactly is verbally protecting someone a role? I could protect whoever I choose verbally too. I don't see how it could possibly be a role.

It means I choose people I don't want to die. That is it. "Now what could my win condition be HMMMMM!"
I have spoiled 90% of my role. You really want the last details too? Tanoshii ja nai. You would think that a smart player like Hypnotic would aready have figured it out anyway.

I haven't lied about anything.

Konnichiwaaa kawaii neko chaaan ~~ DNA wa chouzou desu hahahaa.

What about DNA...? Did Teal freeze him?

Teal said:
It means I choose people I don't want to die. That is it. "Now what could my win condition be HMMMMM!"
I have spoiled 90% of my role. You really want the last details too? Tanoshii ja nai. You would think that a smart player like Hypnotic would aready have figured it out anyway.

I haven't lied about anything.

Konnichiwaaa kawaii neko chaaan ~~ DNA wa chouzou desu hahahaa.

Thank you, but that still doesn't tell us what happens when something happens to said players when they are to be killed. That was really what I was looking for when I asked you to elaborate.

DNA is a troll, not an Angel. ;) And I am not a cute forum kitty. I am a cute forum chameleon.

@Meaty: He is (I think) calling him an Angel. Sarcastically.

Kecleon-X said:
Thank you, but that still doesn't tell us what happens when something happens to said players when they are to be killed. That was really what I was looking for when I asked you to elaborate.
Nothing unusual happens to those players. They die. And it's just not good for me.
Kecleon-X said:
DNA is a troll, not an Angel. ;) And I am not a cute forum kitty. I am a cute forum chameleon.

I just said that DNA is a statue, and that's all. lol
Angel is tenshi.
And I actually just put that last thing there because I had already put some Japanese into my post. And DNA loooves it when I write Japanese. This is for you DNA, a legit commercial that was aired on TV:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8y0wpL40s[/video]

Teal said:
Kecleon-X said:
Nothing unusual happens to those players. They die. And it's just not good for me.
Kecleon-X said:

I just said that DNA is a statue, and that's all. lol
Angel is tenshi.
And I actually just put that last thing there because I had already put some Japanese into my post. And DNA loooves it when I write Japanese. This is for you DNA, a legit commercial that was aired on TV:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8y0wpL40s[/video]

Ah, I think I understand.

I Googled chouzou and it came up with "Angel" as the translation.

Teal said:

Well, when you put it that way, I suppose it's quite obvious. If waht he says is true, he is dmaster from last game, or at least a similar role. In which case, I see no harm in keeping him alive; it's actually more beneficial.

I think we should lynch KoN, probably not town + "get lynched" win condition would just be too stupid.

Vote: Keeper of Night

Roari said:
I think we should lynch KoN, probably not town + "get lynched" win condition would just be too stupid.

Riskbreakers literally had that exact win condition last game.

Kecleon-X said:
Didn't the last host say not to use that WC, though?

Yes: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-werewolf-xiv-the-legend-of-canton-falls-town-wins?pid=2354904#pid2354904

PMJ said:
So people claimed in WW12 that I said I wasn't going to make a jester role. I don't know where I said that, but if you show me a quote I won't be surprised - even after my attempts at balancing the role by preventing him from claiming scum or indie, I failed. A note to every host after me: don't use jester. The role is too easy to win with. All you have to do is not post, or post just enough to stay in the game. Defend anyone and everyone so you get looked at when one of them flips scum. No one should be able to win that easily. Don't use this role.

Roari said:

Maybe, but if his objective (as in 'win condition') was to get killed by wolves or a indie, I can see why KoN wants to get lynched; he doesn't want to go out with no bang. Kinda funny, huh? :p

...seriously though, scum, please kill KoN. He's so annoying I think I'm going to explode if I see another one of his posts. >_<

Luckyfire said:
Maybe, but if his objective (as in 'win condition') was to get killed by wolves or a indie, I can see why KoN wants to get lynched; he doesn't want to go out with no bang. Kinda funny, huh? :p
Erm, what?

If he wins when he gets killed by a wolf or indie, then why would he want to get lynched? He wouldn't win then.

Anyways, I can only see this game slow down more as Christmas approaches, so we should try to get somewhere before then. Keeper of Night is probably a safe lynch for today. He's acted very suspicious in the past two game days, claiming that he wanted to get lynched. We then stopped voting for him, and he cooled down. Therefore, I'm thinking that KoN is a good route to take, because I think he was making up the possible jester or bomb role to attempt to save his own skin. I feel he's a safer option today than Flygon2071, in the event that he's lynchproof for more than just one attack. A second mislynch would be devastating for the town. If he's a jester, then cool beans. He's an indie and he's out of the game. Lynching him doesn't get the town closer to eliminating wolves though, which is unfortunate. If he's a bomb, then we may get a wolf on the other end of the lynch that joins the bandwagon, if one occurs.

oh, hey, Lynch is coming my way. :D
Funny fact: Gistica and Blui129 were both killed by 'Viper', both Gistica and Blui129 have 7 letters in their names. :p

Luckyfire said:
...seriously though, scum, please kill KoN.
One does not simply
ask the wolves to kill someone.

Seriously, how stupid is this now? (The rest of your post too. ._.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back