Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 3 ends December 26th 9 pm EST

OMG liek whats the hapz on DNA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Seriously though what happened

Machamp the Champion said:
What was the point of that game freeze?

To give me time to write the end of day update. If you're asking why I posted that before 10 pm, its because Flygon had been lynched already.

Soooo, I think it's pretty obvious Flygon has an Afro. From what I remember, The alpha has an afro.

I think this is enough to go on, No?

I say lynch Flygon again. He can't take a hit twice (I hope)

What is bad with afros HL. Does that really mean something? It can be anything. You wasted your d2 kill on me. I don't know how I got those

Sorry. It posted without me clicking and I didn't want to update my post.
I mean the last 2 votes (there were 14), someone had some double vote weight.

In the first post, it specifically says that one of the wolves was sporting an afro. It can mean anything? Ok then, what does it mean?

So Blui129 ended up being the Town Faction Cop. That's a pretty big loss for the town, as that's arguably one of the most powerful town allied roles. Let me be the first to say, this sucks. :/

The flavor in the Day 2 update makes me think that Flygon has some sort of lynchproof role. It doesn't sound like he was protected by a doctor, but that he has some kind of ability that lets his hair prevent him from being lynched. If I'm right, this makes him a pretty difficult to kill. I do agree with HL though that having the afro kinda means he's a wolf, due to the flavor in the original post.

Dark Void in the OP said:
When the smoke cleared it revealed the frog FROM OUTER SPACE now wore a charred afro, but appeared otherwise unfazed. "Where have you been?" Giroro demanded. "Does our mission mean nothing to you? You stupid--"
The day update's flavor is making me think that Giroro is the alpha, but isn't the one with the Afro.

Did anyone else noticed that there weren't 3 kills tonight? Yeah I got more afros. Viper nor the Girl who killed Glace appeared to kill someone. DNA is a statue now.

Viper is the one who killed Blui. Sorry for not making that clearer in the update.

Dark Void said:
Viper is the one who killed Blui. Sorry for not making that clearer in the update.

>_> That would've been good to mention. I actually looked back at yesterdays kill-by-Viper to see if they were similar, which they kinda were.

Viper killed a half-seer or whatever you want to call him. This is what KoN (I believe it was him not 100% sure) said yesterday.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Soooo, I think it's pretty obvious Flygon has an Afro. From what I remember, The alpha has an afro.

I agree, though I am still really suspicious of KoN (Anyone else think of Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan when saying that?), the afro alone is enough reason to lynch him.

I still think that KoN is a good lynch for tomorrow, though.

Machamp the Champion said:
RaichuGirl said:
What's "those"?

Thoooooose Afro's? He has MORE?!?!?! We're doomed!!!!

*Wants to like post so bad that Kecleon's eyes bulge*

Anyone else notice how Flygon is pointing fingers at everyone else? Especially KoN?

Kecleon-X said:
HypnoticLuxray said:

I agree, though I am still really suspicious of KoN (Anyone else think of Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan when saying that?), the afro alone is enough reason to lynch him.

I still think that KoN is a good lynch for tomorrow, though.

There is a chance that Flygon is immune to being lynched, due to what happened yesterday. Or would that be too broken?

Lynchproof isn't unheard of in mafia games, so it's entirely possible. It's annoying, but as long as the town has abilities to kill at night, it's easy to work around.

Lololololol DNA got Han Solo'd.

While it's odd, silencing types of roles have existed before. My questions are how long is he frozen, and can the culprit do it more than once? We may have a very dangerous or very helpful ability here.

Blui129's cause of death was a bit fuzzy, but I'm assuming it was the wolves...

I guess it's good that there weren't any other kills like with night 1. I guess those were very odd kills from indies or townies that might not happen ever again. I suppose we might find out later.

And oh yeah, Flygon was lynch proof. I'm pretty sure that means he's townie. I had a role last game that let me survive one lynch, and it was a townie role, and one with only one other mediocre ability too. But we can't be sure that things are quite the same this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back