Finished Werewolf XIII - Gunfire at Dusty Gulch - TOWN WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt bad for Eevee and TheGuy, mainly because both were turbo lynched for different reasons and got really unlucky. The game was fun to watch, in my opinion, but some people need to understand that this is a game lol. DNA was a good game host but I brought up that he talked too much with one word posts that detracted from the game as a whole, but I can't complain because I wasn't even playing (and I got yelled at). Anyway, good job everyone, even the wolves did the best they could. OP town go!

The Yoshi said:
I felt bad for Eevee and TheGuy, mainly because both were turbo lynched for different reasons and got really unlucky. The game was fun to watch, in my opinion, but some people need to understand that this is a game lol. DNA was a good game host but I brought up that he talked too much with one word posts that detracted from the game as a whole, but I can't complain because I wasn't even playing (and I got yelled at). Anyway, good job everyone, even the wolves did the best they could. OP town go!

I will say that it sucks to be a confirmed indie on day one, but I had fun making up lies and thinking that I was four people away from winning this game was pretty hilarious after being lynched day 1.

I must say, even though I probably wasn't as obvious a host, I really enjoyed hosting this game. HypnoLux really won it for the town, so huge kudos to him. I also gotta hand it to Infinity, despite being criticized time to time as a noob he played his role quite well. Finally, huge kudos to Teal for really leading the wolves and playing his cards well.

As for the town being broken, really it wasn't. Hypnolux got some either pro or lucky hits with seer, that's really what won the game for the town. Well played everyone!

Chillarmy said:
As for the town being broken, really it wasn't. Hypnolux got some either pro or lucky hits with seer, that's really what won the game for the town. Well played everyone!

Were you playing at all? The town was way OP, or got incredibly lucky. TDL was untouchable and had the ability in one way or another to get 3-4 wolves in as many days. The wolves had absolutely no chance, and that early in the game, that shouldn't have happened.

ESP said:
Were you playing at all? The town was way OP, or got incredibly lucky. TDL was untouchable and had the ability in one way or another to get 3-4 wolves in as many days. The wolves had absolutely no chance, and that early in the game, that shouldn't have happened.

No... I was hosting. HypnoticLuxray either was incredibly skilled or lucky in his seeing and got a number of wolves, which he passed on to TDL who had immunity. On top of King Piplup's roles being nullified one way or another, the town won through lucky seeings and bad luck on the wolves part.

Chillarmy, please stop it... :B Also I could reply to Kecleon-X and prove him how he is making me look worse than I was but I don't want to talk about this anymore because it is utterly pointless.

The Town is supposed to be super overpowed because they usually suck, in fact, when I made my game I was told to create a role that was sort of the fallback so that the town would always win. Unfortuantly, that role was modkilled day one (Nengeni). The town may have been a bit overpowered on the seer roles, but I partially think it was that HL was incredibly lucky.

ComfortEagle said:
hl, I love you so much after this game. <333333333

WE won this game, not the town. ;)

Riskbreakers said:
I won it too for preventing Guy to win it. Seriously, the rest of you townfolk didn't have the balls to call Guy's bluff. I am disappointed.

Yup. It was mostly TDL and HL carrying this game. The rest of the town was just eh.
Although, I will give a nod to Riskbreakers for speeding up the process with his quadruple vote for TheGuy. However, there's still a chance that TheGuy would have survived and your mega-vote would have gone to waste.

But if TheGuy hadn't died at that point, he would have most likely won this game...which, honestly, is what I wanted to happen.

ESP said:

Okay, I admit it, the Texas Ranger role was OP with its kill protection, and I did that on purpose. I'm sorry. However, since TDL basically got vindicated Day 1 by Cinesra, no one was going to kill him anyway.
...and, as I've said several times, the town getting incredibly lucky helped to carry this game.

TheGuy said:
The Town is supposed to be super overpowed because they usually suck, in fact, when I made my game I was told to create a role that was sort of the fallback so that the town would always win. Unfortuantly, that role was modkilled day one (Nengeni). The town may have been a bit overpowered on the seer roles, but I partially think it was that HL was incredibly lucky.

He was. Whenever he'd read a wolf, he would have a 50% chance to see the "Secret Hideout" ability, and that was true in each case - Zyflair had 2 roles, Porygon-X had 4 (3 base plus the inherited Big Boss role), and Teal also had 4 (3 plus the inherited Big Boss role).

I didn't do the RNG for Teal to see what HypnoticLuxray would have found (because he died), but HL did hit the lucky 50% for both Zyflair and Porygon-X, so that's worth noting.

Except that Porygon's other abilites were Criminal Mastermind and Next in Line, and mine were Cover Your Tracks and Tracking Device, all of which very strongly hint towards wolf anyway. (My Tracking Device maybe not earlygame, but at the point when he scanned me - for sure.)

Oh, right. Porygon-X would have been more than 50%. Even with my flawed reasoning, it'd have been 66.67%, since Next In Line is hidden.
...Actually, it would have been 100%, since it's really easy to see Criminal Mastermind as a wolf ability. Disregard that.

Signpost would have immediately lit me under fire. I was screwed Day Three either way.

Oh, hey, DNA, really, no offense though. It's basically just that the OP roles were out there and the good players all understood who had them. The whole 50% of seeing who was a wolf basically was too OP though.

No offense taken.

Tbh I thought that HL's role would be a good idea to re-introduce, since PMJ had it in his game with the exact same effect. I think my mistake was pairing it up with an indestructible mason :p

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
ComfortEagle said:
Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Go ahead and lynch me then lol.

...wow
either you're really brave or really foolish

people are going to start wondering why you can't die

part 1 of master plan: hint at my ability
part 2 of master plan: give out all of my mason's info to help my town

I'm a middleman of sorts. I can avoid wolf kills with my ability and help the town with no consequences.
You're sounding like me last game.

By the way DNA reacted to my day one stunt, I'm pretty sure DNA didn't even consider abusing the role like I did.

HypnoticLuxray said:
:D
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

But it was glace who found ESP, not me. I did find Infinity though.

Don't forget who's idea it was to target him, though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back