Finished Werewolf XIII - Gunfire at Dusty Gulch - TOWN WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Investigator: usable once every other night and it takes 4 nights for results instead of 3."

I'd say to one or the other.

Dat role <3

Dat role indeed. An every-other-night activation would probably be more fitting to nerf it.
I mean, I designed it on purpose to be a good role, but I didn't plan for it to be that good.

The Psychic would be ok if the effect wears off after 3 nights, recharge takes three or two nights and it can be used only trice during a game. Then again, that would just be a priest who protects three nights in a row instead of one. However, I think that the priest is a very good basic role and we do not need another protector who is almost as strong (or even stronger).

...It's ironic since the priest this game sucked but the psychic was totally awesome. I know it could be nerfed and brought back; I'm just not sure of the best way to do so without destroying its usefulness. As for Teal's suggestion, I think the best nerf would be two-thirds of his suggestion (though which two thirds I am not sure).

Win condition: All threats to Dusty Gulch removed
Alternate Win condition: You and your lover must survive until the end of Night 6. If you do, you will both be declared winners, and removed for the remainder of this game.

Don't stop believin' <3

In all honesty, poor Marky-doodles here got trolled, hard. Around when night 3 rolled around, Infinity used his drug-dealing ability to target Mark. Then, Bippa used his ability to kill Mark in the same night, which resulted in his partner committing suicide. Ouch.

I actually don't know if he and his lover planned to go through with fulfilling the alternate win condition, but they never got far enough in the game

We were going for the alternate win condition of surviving until night six because then him and I would both win. We had a large advantage from knowing who all the wolves are. I agreed to not intentionally vote for the wolves. It was a perfect out for me to take. I always get targetted by someone using a kill ability. -.- If he's watching this thread, I'd like to ask Bippa why me?

King Piplup said:
This. Teal, after reading the Vig hideout from after my death, I'm very unimpressed by your arrogance and the fact that you assumed yourself leader of the wolves for no reason whatsoever.

And no, I did not "die because I didn't obey you", I died because a tracker hit me, and it's not my fault you make me want to resent you because you acted do childishly.

Fact-I don't take orders from people who were never placed in authority over me.

No offense Teal, but your actions made you no more worthy than any of us to take control.

Also, last wolf /=/ best wolf in all cases. Luckiest, maybe. Best, by no means.

DNA, calling all of us but Teal "garbage" is at best what I'd call a bad generalization.
/rant

Will try the next game and hope its not a total one sided game again...

Truer words were never spoken. I was, if anything, offended by Teal taking control without any of our say in the matter. I even told him off at one point.

In fact, it was his terrible idea to put a Wolf's name in it! This idea, eventually, got himself killed! Not to mention, it was his crazy idea (That I foolishly defied my gut and went with) to kill DNS (Why, I still do not know) that got me killed. Nuff said.

My goodness was it good to read this!

@PMJ: Did you like it when I Starscream'd you and got Eevee lynched? :D

In fact, it was his terrible idea to put a Wolf's name in it!
What? No, it was not. It was entirely Zyflair's doing. And it did not get me killed.

And there was no way we could have known about DNS's ability. We all agreed on him. By elimination we had found out that there was a 1/3 chance he was the mason we wanted dead.

Kecleon-X said:
Truer words were never spoken. I was, if anything, offended by Teal taking control without any of our say in the matter. I even told him off at one point.

In fact, it was his terrible idea to put a Wolf's name in it! This idea, eventually, got himself killed! Not to mention, it was his crazy idea (That I foolishly defied my gut and went with) to kill DNS (Why, I still do not know) that got me killed. Nuff said.

My goodness was it good to read this!

Yeah Kec, Zyflair did that on his own. Teal might have been irritating, and tried to withhold information from us, but he wasn't that bad. I think your overreacting just a little. :)

But c'mon, this is all water under the bridge. We have WW XIV to win!

Porygon-X said:
Yeah Kec, Zyflair did that on his own. Teal might have been irritating, and tried to withhold information from us, but he wasn't that bad. I think your overreacting just a little. :)

But c'mon, this is all water under the bridge. We have WW XIV to win!

Watch you and your brother be wolves again xD.

I did not withhold any information from you guys. :O The only thing where you could say that was the "saving card", but I had outed that info (the rolename) before (just not in that context), and the fact that I did not say it right away was for security. ;)

My avatar has explained my thoughts on this game for quite some time, except for the fact that the town was the most broken thing ever. Nobody else had a chance right from the start with all that stuff (invincible dude in a mason group with a seer, another seer, plenty pf people that nightkill the vigilantes, etc.) Also GOSH DARN LOVER ROLE I HATE YOU R(YHQHJNW(OIFLKIKSLG<NMPOLKSNGGMAJSLKZGJKMOIASL<

Teal said:
What? No, it was not. It was entirely Zyflair's doing. And it did not get me killed.

And there was no way we could have known about DNS's ability. We all agreed on him.

Having re-read the thread, I must apologize about the note thing being your idea. I did not realize it was Zyflair's brash thinking that put you in that situation. HOWEVER, do not think that I am for a moment retaking what other things I have said.

I was bandwagoning with DNS. I had a feeling in my gut about DNS, and I disregarded it. You had no grounds to kill DNS. You had "PNS" after his name while we had suspicions and a perfectly viable night-kill of HL. Someone who was OP, and you disregarded with "PNS" and "PNSM", by the way. Even then, DNS was only posting once per game day! He was of no_threat to us.

In hindsight, had you put aside your ego and listened to me and Porygon, perhaps things could have turned out better. Heck, if we had killed TDL like me and Porygon suggested, we could have saved Porygon from a turbo-lynch.

I even had my doubts about not killing TDL, shown in this quote from, "Night 7":
I said:
TDL will die in 3 game-days, and who knows what he will say tomorrow? This is disturbing.

In fact, if you had taken me seriously, we could have killed whatevernengeniwas.

Teal after I suggested Nengeni said:
=> Killing Nengeni sounds like a horrible idea and sillykyle is totally random.

But enough of this pointless ranting on either side. We will accomplish nothing but inflaming relations between two board members and degrading this thread into nothing more than a debate.

Uhhhh, wasn't it Porygon's idea to kill TDL? EDIT: Actually, I'm pretty sure it was yours
Misread that, mai bad

Plus nengeni would've been a bad kill.

And I think I did a pretty good job with this game, it's not his fault he fell for my trap. :D

I feel your just fighting to fight, if you know what I mean.

Not to say Teal wasn't really bossy, but eh, this is just stupid. Move on.

hl, I love you so much after this game. <333333333

WE won this game, not the town. ;)

ComfortEagle said:
hl, I love you so much after this game. <333333333

WE won this game, not the town. ;)

I won it too for preventing Guy to win it. Seriously, the rest of you townfolk didn't have the balls to call Guy's bluff. I am disappointed.

Kecleon-X said:
Didn't care. The only reason I was pushing for Eevee's lynch is because she was, as rb put it, sleepwalking through the game - staying in on night actions alone. She didn't say much of anything to anyone for the whole game. She didn't even defend herself or offer up a weak "I'm town, don't lynch me" which I found most aggravating. I hate when people just skate by and don't even at least pretend they're helping the town. At the very least, she actively used her ability, which is more I can say for some people.

So when I found out post-death that she was doctor and not scum, I was a little mad bro, but just at her.

Riskbreakers said:
Seriously, the rest of you townfolk didn't have the balls to call Guy's bluff. I am disappointed.

I did, I knew his entire role :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back