Finished Werewolf XIII - Gunfire at Dusty Gulch - TOWN WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIII - Gunfire at Dusty Gulch - Day 10 ends Sunday September 2nd at 11pm PDT

No point killing me today then, since you'll know for sure tomorrow that I'm town and not lying.

Glace is telling the truth; Oyeah is a cat.

Lets kill Teal today and Cinesra tomorrow.

RE: Werewolf XIII - Gunfire at Dusty Gulch - Day 10 ends Sunday September 2nd at 11pm PDT

Yeah, I think that is the best course of action. Also, oyeah, please use your first role on me tonight. Trust me.

Unvote: Cinesra
Vote: Teal

Hopefully Teal is the wolf.

Glace is the wolf. Nobody else would push for my lynch so much.

Glace, you know that I know that the wolves know about my second ability, right? :B (Because it says it right there.)
(Others: If I get lynched, a day is skipped.)

If Glace is not the wolf, feel free to lynch me tomorrow.

Vote: Glace

Wolf is trying to put up excuses. I'd hope you'd be willing to lynch yourself for the town.

I can tell you anything you want to know about superpokemon's role, oyeah's role, or Bisharp37's role. I'd hope that it would help you recognize I am in fact a limited seer.

Except that the wolves we have lynched until now have not had any kind of scanning abilities. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they have a "limited seer".

You guys can always kill me tomorrow it it's not Glace. But I'm convinced now.

Here's the plan:

*Kill Teal today
*At night, oyeah use your first role on me
*If day ends up being skipped, superpokemon use your second role so if I was killed, oyeah can tell who killed me, and if I wasn't killed, then I can say who is the last wolf.

Teal, if I were the wolf, I would go after Bisharp, the "obvious" wolf.

Teal said:
Except that the wolves we have lynched until now have not had any kind of scanning abilities. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they have a "limited seer".

You guys can always kill me tomorrow it it's not Glace. But I'm convinced now.

Why would the Wolves need a limited seer? Don't they already know the alliance of every player except indies due to knowing who's on their team?

Glace can see whole profiles (abilities and all).

Teal said:

Confirming.

I will say, the wolves sometimes do have a limited seer. However, I am Dusty Gulch allied, and Teal, take one for the team. You have to be lynched this round.

vote: Teal

He knew oyeah was a cat. That's enough for be to believe he's not lying about his role, and it seems teal is just making excuses.

Teal said:

Exactly from the sound of Superpokemon67's abilities it seems like the wolves would want him dead as soon as possible after finding out he can block them from killing.Especially when there are so few wolves left. This seems like someone who would be their Top-priority to kill. if what your saying is true then Glace completely disregarded that fact and left SuperPokemon alive.I honestly don't think Glace is the last wolf because even if he was lying we would still have enough townies left to just kill him.Plus looking back at the note it seems to imply to kill Cinesra more than it does to kill Teal.

On that note: Vote:Teal

Well, kill me if you want. Skip that day and Glace gets killed before knowing the real wolf if he really is not the wolf himself. I don't want this town to win anymore.

Unvote: Glace

Have fun! :D

We win regardless, because if I am killed, oyeah will know who killed me.

4 for Teal; two more needed for a lynch.

Now I really stupid for asking about glace :x

vote: Teal

Bandwagon, I know, but at this point I don't care. Glace, I used my role last night.

Game freeze

in b4 whoever dna said do it

End of Day 10

With the town's leads running thin, the remaining townsfolk deliberated together on who would be the most likely suspect to be a vigilante. After much deliberation, and through process of elimination, they finally settled on Teal.

Teal was surprisingly nonchalant about the accusation, but took it in stride.
"Are you quite sure?"
"Yes, we are."
"Very well, then."

Thus, Teal was led off to the square to be executed. As he died, he could be heard whispering: "All of this...on account of that stupid chimp! If only I’d destroyed him!" And with a single slug to the heart, he died.

Teal was:

The Spy
Alignment: Vigilantes

A master of disguise, you are a spy who works for the vigilantes. You specialize in information and the acquisition thereof, and you do so in ways that no one can detect. However, lately, you've become rather dissatisfied with how things are run.

Ability : Cover your Tracks
Use : Always on.
If anyone tries to read your alignment, it will show up as "Dusty Gulch". Also, if you die, the effects of your abilities will be obscured from view (but not the names of them), except for Secret Hideout.

Ability : Tracking Device
Use : Once per night.
When you use this ability, PM me and pick 1 of the following choices:

• Remove a tracking device from someone that you've already placed. (explained in the next option)
  • Place a tracking device on someone. To do so, PM me the name of the player you wish to track. When a tracking device is on someone, you will know where that person is going during the night (I'll give you this information via PM at the start of the next day), but it won't start working for that person until the following night. You'll know where that person is, but not necessarily what they're doing. Also, if a tracking device has been on someone for 2 nights, you will be told the name of that person's role (but no other information). You can only have 2 tracking devices active at once.

When you are killed, the tracking devices stop working.

Ability : Secret Hideout
Use : Always on.
You have free access to the Vigilante's Hideout, and can use it to communicate at will with your team.

Win condition: Vigilantes must match, or exceed, the remaining number of players

Now, normally this is the part where I'd give the data for the next night, but there are no more vigilantes alive!

Congratulations! Dusty Gulch wins!

I'll probably post a cumulative game update tomorrow, hopefully tonight.

Yay!!

FINALLY

Teal was screwed either way but gg town, stay tuned for the next game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back