Finished Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Nerds Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Night 12 Ends April 15, 2012 at 12 PM CST

Late that night, one of the students muttered a chant... but nothing happened. At the same time, a nerd decided after much deliberation to kill safariblade. As he crept into the room, a bright light shone and the nerd covered his eyes. When the light dissipated, the nerd found himself back in his room. With some of the students waking up to see what the commotion was about, the nerd cursed under his breath and hoped this wouldn't ruin things for him and his team.

What an interesting turn of events! How will this latest development play out? Day thirteen starts now!

The day will end when a player receives three votes.

RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Day 13 No Time Limit

Cool, there's still a role blocker out there!

RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Day 13 No Time Limit

It could be a role blocker, although it could also be another bodyguard-ish person, I can't really tell.

RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Day 13 Ends April 18, 2012 7 AM CST

Sorry, I lied

To stop another standstill I am imposing a time limit

Day 13 ends Wednesday, April 18, 2012, at 7 AM CST, or whenever a player receives 3 votes to be lynched

The neutrals are so close to winning! You don't want to lose because of random.org, do you? :]

- we can eliminate safariblade as the nerd

- I personally view Dark Void as neutral - all of his action have all seem of good intentions. I wouldn't rule him out, however I do not think he could be the nerd

- Argetlam and Nengeni are so far the only ones who have not posted today. They have all been on since the last night and aren't what I would say "the most active". We can't rule out the inactive theory after what happened to Rock Wrecker

What would you like me to post saying? I personally have nothing to contribute, so...

A random person will die in 35 hours.

Vote: Argetlam

1) avoiding random generator
2) dude really hasn't been active or posted AT ALL today
3) anyone else either is a confirmed neutral or highly likely of being one

I would like to point out that I know exactly why I was saved last night.
I'm also glad because it proves I'm innocent.
Also, Vote: Argetlam
That is all.

Vote: Argetlam

Good bye.

Safari, why were you saved? Even without saying names I can't make heads or tails of last night.

With only five students remaining, no one knew who was guilty and who was innocent. With the death clock looming over their heads, TDL suggested to sacrifice Argetlam with the hopes that he was the guilty party. safariblade and Nengeni agreed, and the three of them ganged up on Argetlam, beat him to a pulp, and tossed his body outside to be hit by a flying anvil. As his ID fell to the ground, the other students huddled around TDL as he checked to see if his suspicions were true. Argetlam was:

Role:Reporter Vicki Vale
Ability: Here’s the Scoop!
Every night, you may PM me a name of a player and a 20 word message about anything you know about the current game state and you would want to share to the players. This message will be sent to that player.
Win Condition: Neutrals Wins

The students looked at each other in fear, knowing any one of them could be next.

Night 13 ends Friday, April 20, 2012, at 7 AM CST, or when I receive all relevant information during the night, whichever is sooner.

RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - The Final Day is Here

As the four remaining students went to bed, each was left wondering if he would wake up the following day. For Dark Void, the answer to that question was no. The nerd went into Dark Void's room. Dark Void awoke and asked, "what are you doing here?" The nerd proceeded to quote his favorite Edward x Jacob slashfic, and Dark Void's head exploded. Dark Void was:

Role: Candy Cain
The resident flirt, you just love to make love with people, men or women.

Ability: Make Out
During the night, PM me a name of a player, that player cannot vote during the next day. For using this ability, you yourself cannot vote the following day.

Win Condition: Neutrals wins

The nerd cackled with glee as he went to update his Livejournal, knowing victory was in sight.

IwcQx.jpg

This is it! The final day! Three of you left means there's one nerd among you. Lynch him now, or he wins!

There's no time limit this time - the day ends when one of you receives two votes.

So, safariblade is the only one here confirmed to not be the nerd.

Vote: Nengeni

I expect Nengeni to also vote for me since I am his only choice as well. This leaves safariblade as the tie breaker.

Well played, Safari & TDL.

I would assume that TDL is the actual nerd, as I don't think a nerd would have that role.

GG to both of you.

Game freeze I suppose. Let's wait for PMJ to post the results.

Also lol Nengeni, stop posting on our profiles about the game. Would be a mod kill if safariblade's vote didn't end the day. ;P

RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - And the winning team is...

The final three stared each other down. TDL glanced at Nengeni. "I think it's you."

safariblade nodded. "So do I."

Before Nengeni could react, the two men cut him down with uncanny precision.

safariblade picked up Nengeni's ID and glanced it over. "Wait a second, this isn't right! This can't be!"

TDL grinned. "Oh, but it is, and now West...Whatever High School will be mine! All mine!"

safariblade gave everything he had to defend his beloved high school, but TDL was too nerdy for him. As TDL delivered the killing blow, safariblade dropped both his and Nengeni's ID cards. safariblade was:

Role: Brum Stevenson

The school janitor, disturbing rumors have circulated that you like to scavenge dead bodies.

Ability: Janitorial Duties
You can use this ability once every night. If a person dies because of a lynch or modkill, you may use his ability for the night. In case of a nerd or a jock being lynched, you will receive their second ability.

and Nengeni was:

Role:Madhi Sue

You are a woman who can see spirits, they help you with your goals and deeds.
Ability: Manipulation of the Spirits

Every night, PM me the names of TWO players. roles targetted one will affect the other and vice versa (If a role targets A, the target will be B and vice versa)

Ability: Role Reduce
This ability may be used ONCE per game. PM me the name of a player, if this player’s ability has unlimited uses, it will be reduced to THREE uses starting from the next night. (Target him at Night 2, effect starts at Night 3). This ability will not affect a nerd or a jock's ability to kill.

TDL threw his ID card away. He would no longer need it. The school was his to run now.

TDL was:

Role: Dapp Che
You are a member of the nerd faction, your sole goal is to destroy the jocks and neutrals that get in your way. Long live the academic life!
Ability: I’m a Nerd
You are one of the nerds. The other members of the group will be given in a separate PM. You may communicate with them during the night. As a group, you will be allowed to kill any player every night. Come up with to a consensus and tell the Nerd Leader. He will then PM me the kill. I will only accept the kill PM from the Nerd Leader and no one else unless he dies.

Ability: Hide from Detection
Any player that will check your identity would see you as a member of the Neutrals. The only exception will be roles that will reveal your role in public view.

Win Condition: Wolf/Nerds Win

And so, Werewolf XI ends with a Nerd victory! Congratulations to everyone who played (except Gale), and I hope to see you all back here soon for the next Werewolf game hosted by yours truly -

Werewolf XII
Seven Days of Terror - Team Rocket's Revenge​

Thanks for playing!

Congrats TDL, I didn't consider you to be a nerd until the last day. Can't wait for the next game, I think this will be the first Pokemon related game since WW6.

I honestly didn't expect Safariblade to side with TDL that quickly. Once it got down to about 5 people, you knew that TDL or Nengeni had to be the nerd. I actually would have done the same thing Safari did, though. XP

Congrats everyone.

I'd always been a bit wary of TDL, mostly because I saw he was a really good player. But I didn't find anything to actually suspect him. That, of course, just proves he's a good player.

I'm a little miffed that I didn't find my "true love" in time, and I was actually 1 night away from doing so when I died. Ah well, at least I didn't die night 1 this time!

Well played, gentlemen. Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back