Finished Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Nerds Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - And the winning team is...

Blah said:
I was actually laughing really hard when that happened because I basically killed myself.

That night, the knife that was chucked at ESP was from me. However, it was redirected at DNA, who proceeded to cause me to die.

I believe that was my doing... Yw.

And Safari, that was just me being stupid. And anyways, by the time I logged back on and read that, I already had 2 votes for me.

Argetlam

Happy Summer!

Gg, TDL! I probably deserved to be lynched at the end, I had no important info to offer whatsoever :p This was fun, see you guys in the next one!

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member

TDL said:
Rocky-Balboa-rocky-12062422-800-600.jpg

VICTORY FOR THE NERDS!

Darn you Meaty, I was in the clear if you hadn't found me out.

Riskbreakers

The Brilliant Star☆

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Deric actually told me the abilities after I died. I forgot exactly what he said, but I think it had something to do with making night roles go much faster (or much slower, depending on what I feel like). You can ask him if you really want to know.

I was planning on something like making Day last 24 hours so a random lynch would be more common. The other one would make night go 24 hours fast as well. I would have a few more in store but I can assure that it'd be bordering broken.

This is also the Role List for this game. Any future hosts (like PMJ) can take a gander at this and probably be able to come up with a role or two based on mine or can further improve my role list. Happy Viewing!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sFPQKlyTYU-GvO1ibRyNGsSW4BuwRzrqmzLzwAShJY8/edit

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.
So guys I protected TDL night 1. And he was gonna get killed by jocks night 1! I AM OFFICIALLY THE BEST PRIEST EVER. Then again, if it wasn't for me, ESP would have just won it for the nerds instead.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I was about to slap you for posting during the night

Also people really should have realized TDL was a nerd since the jocks were only able to kill nerds.

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member
Meaty said:
Then again, if it wasn't for me, ESP would have just won it for the nerds instead.

RIGHT! :D

Anyways, good game (for the first 8 nights or so). Hopefully the next one is even better!

Meaty

PMJ said:
Also people really should have realized TDL was a nerd since the jocks were only able to kill nerds.
This was never mentioned or implied, nor was it ever deduced by anyone.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yes it was.

This implies that the jocks couldn't kill indiscriminately since the nerds killed all the time and the jocks suddenly stopped after superpokemon died.

Meaty

I misread the role. I had assumed that his PM ability meant that he could get an extra kill if it was a nerd... I didn't know it was the jocks' main kill.

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
So I guess we can all agree that I won off everyone else's mistakes. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.