Finished Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Nerds Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - And the winning team is...

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
I'd always been a bit wary of TDL, mostly because I saw he was a really good player. But I didn't find anything to actually suspect him. That, of course, just proves he's a good player.

I'm a little miffed that I didn't find my "true love" in time, and I was actually 1 night away from doing so when I died. Ah well, at least I didn't die night 1 this time!

Well played, gentlemen. Well played.

I honestly wonder what abilities we'd get if we found each other. Sucks that I had to wait on you, Romeo.

Well played, TDL :)

Deric actually told me the abilities after I died. I forgot exactly what he said, but I think it had something to do with making night roles go much faster (or much slower, depending on what I feel like). You can ask him if you really want to know.

Gg to all.

Safari, the one thing I don't understand was why you would send me that Message and then Vote for me.

Rocky-Balboa-rocky-12062422-800-600.jpg

Vicki Vale as a role.

If no one else knows the importance of this name, then you cannot claim to be the Batman. And if you Google search that and claim to know it, then I will kill you.

It kinda sucks that by the time I got in the game, I only had 3 days to live. Oh well, I easily took out a nerd in that time, so it was worth it.

^Isn't that the name of Catwoman or something?

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
^Isn't that the name of Catwoman or something?

That's Selina Kyle.

Vicki Vale is a reporter, and eventual love interest to Bruce Wayne. It is also rumored that she will appear in The Dark Knight Rises.

fun game, but why did the jocks have to be nerfed so badly. able to kill only nerds was really irritating :[

oh yeah, the one thing that everyone learned from this game is that tdl must now die on day one. every. single. game.

Nengeni said:
Gg to all.

Safari, the one thing I don't understand was why you would send me that Message and then Vote for me.

What message?

Oh dang it. TDL was the final nerd? (I checked him night 2... dumb counter-seer-ability) I had serious bad feelings about him, night two, but I couldn't confirm my suspicions. *sadface*

So sorry TDL for leaving you to win the game because I was inactive :[ Nice job winning it for us I wish I had been able to help in the end.

safariblade said:
What message?

Nengeni used his role on night 12 on himself and TDL

so the message you intended to be sent to TDL was sent to Nengeni instead. :>

Would have made for a pretty interesting game if it wasn't at lylo

rb also told me the message was supposed to be anonymous but it didn't really matter since it was the final day and I didn't know how he intended the role to work so whatever

Rock Wrecker said:
So sorry TDL for leaving you to win the game because I was inactive :[ Nice job winning it for us I wish I had been able to help in the end.

Don't worry, I used you as death fodder and lynched you first as a second defense if things went south. :)

Oh, lol... this was the message I thought I got from Safari

"I can copy the role of the previous death. We know we are innocent. Let us help each other out.

And I thought you actually trusted me, safari!

That was supposed to be sent to TDL.

*Facepalm*

WAIT! Nengeni, you KNEW you used your role, so you should've known that the message was meant for TDL.

I thought James was innocent because HE LIED TO ME and made me think his role was a music role that got canceled or something.

BTW, if you didn't figure it out by now, I was acting all super positive at the beginning because my role said "happy-go-lucky."

....and all I have to say about ESP was I told you so.

I was also the one to protect Meaty the night when he was saved :)

I also found it amusing that the one person DNA's role randomly killed was the one person who, in flavor, probably wouldn't gaf about getting blown up

Gosh. I'm never going to forgive myself for this dumb game!

But hey, it was my first WW game.

PMJ said:
I also found it amusing that the one person DNA's role randomly killed was the one person who, in flavor, probably wouldn't gaf about getting blown up

I was actually laughing really hard when that happened because I basically killed myself.

That night, the knife that was chucked at ESP was from me. However, it was redirected at DNA, who proceeded to cause me to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back