Finished Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Nerds Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Day 11 No Time Limit

I'm pretty sure Hypnotic Luxray's role was that he had a disease that causes him to die night 5 but he can pass it on once and the person he passed it onto dies night 6. He targeted Tyraniking. The only evidence we have that there is an indie is that there are usually more than 1 and I'm pretty sure Guy is the only indie we've found, but then again there are 2 enemy organizations so RB may have opted to lower the indie count.

Regardless, we need to lynch someone or this day is never going to end.

Vote: TDL for president 2012 because Day 1 shenanigans have pervaded this thread.

Really? Are you seriously going to vote for me for lols and because I'm a good player? I swear if that's not the worst logic to use in any mafia game.

Vote: Dark Void

If you're just going to play like that at this point in the game then I see no reason not to lynch you. I personally want to vote for Rock Wrecker on the reason that he could be inactive to avoid suspicion like 75% of wolfs in mafia games, but if you want to play stupid like that then let's go.

Look, we have no evidence on anybody. At this point anything we lynch for is a stupid reason.

If you pick to play stupid now then we might as well just give up. Saying we have no information is a false statement. There is information on who "might" be a wolf. Most wolfs are inactive, this is a good theory that has been proven in almost every online werewolf game. We have a better chance at lynching an inactive and putting out bets there instead of lynching a good player for "day 1 lololols look at how funny it is to lynch a good player oh my god i am one hilarious member."

Hrm, well, I haven't seen Rock Wrecker on in a while. If he's truly inactive, he'll get modkilled soon enough, I would think. In that case, it doesn't really make a lot of sense to lynch him, so I decided to go with my hunch (not enough evidence to prove anything, but meh, better than nothing, I thought). Still, maybe there's a chance we can glean some info from tonight. In that case,

Unvote: TDL
Vote: Rock Wrecker

I feel like I'm going to die tonight.

I don't know man, Gale and Starboard Driger went most of the game without posting and they were wolfs. I guess wolfs just get longer times to be inactive? I don't know.

Unvote: Dark Void

Sounds like a good option to me, plus this day has been going on for too long.

I agree with speeding up Mod Kills.

The only thing to consider would be him having a townie role that he uses every night / every other night / etc.

However, I don't believe that any townie roles have been used lately in the nightly updates.

Here we go, Vote: Rock Wrecker

Wait, I think that's game freeze

Ganging up on Rock Wrecker, they decided to take him out. He happened to be,

Role: Mark Rowley
You are a member of the nerd faction, your sole goal is to destroy the jocks and neutrals that get in your way. Long live the academic life!
Ability: I’m a Nerd
You are one of the nerds. The other members of the group will be given in a separate PM. You may communicate with them during the night. As a group, you will be allowed to kill any player every night. Come up with to a consensus and tell the Nerd Leader. He will then PM me the kill. I will only accept the kill PM from the Nerd Leader and no one else unless he dies.

Ability: Sense of Urgency
You may only use this ability THRICE during the whole game. Furthermore, you can only trigger this ability once you are the last nerd in the team. You may kill TWO players instead of the usual one.
Win Condition: Wolf/Nerds Win

Night 11 Ends March 1

Really sorry guys... Been really busy lately.. haven't done an update..

Anyway..

The nerds finally decided that they had enough and decided to finish the Jocks off once and for all and decided to get Imakuni?

Role: Jake Lanchester
You are part of the Jock Faction. You want to uphold extra-curriculars and lessen academic focus on the school. Long live extra-curriculars!
Ability: I’m a Jock
You are one of the jocks. The other members of the group will be given in a separate PM. You may communicate with them during the night. Your Win Condition is to eliminate all the nerds and have your count equal to the remaining players.

Ability: Strong Body
It will take two kills to successfully kill you off. Lynching however, will kill you.

Ability: Hide from Detection
Any player that will check your identity would see you as a member of the Neutrals. The only exception will be roles that will reveal your role in public view.

Win Condition: Jocks Win

Again the day ends with no time limit.

Wow, I think we might actually have a chance after the past two deaths. I think there was five jocks total, and we've killed three or four nerds (can someone check this for me?). Remaining players btw:

TDL, Argetlam, Dark Void, Zoura, Nengeni, and safariblade.

Ideas?

Russian Roullete anyone?

Seems fair...

At this point we can eliminate people from the lynching list based off evidence. If we can't come to a conclusion, we do what we did yesterday I guess.

HEY

GET POSTING >:[

RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Day 12 No Time Limit

So are we sure there are no indies left? If so, we just have the nerd (s?) left to kill.

Right?

Oh sorry I just noticed that this thread was updated. Sorry about that.

What evidence exactly is there for anyone? Also, I believe we've only seen 1 indie so far (?) so there may be more on the loose.

Look to see if any wolfs mentioned or agreed with someone. I made a post a few days back about where the Jock leader put all of his alive Jocks' names in one post. Idk if the nerds did this too, but it's worth a shot.

That's really all we can do now. We can't random kill like last time because all of us alive players are pretty active.

Whatever happened to TDL singing songs in his posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back